Best 2 In 1 Running Shorts Mens in 2023
BALEAF Men's 2 in 1 Running Athletic Shorts Quick Dry Active Gym Shorts Back Zipper Pocket BlackBlack Size M
Lixada Men's 2-in-1 Running Shorts Quick Drying Breathable Active Training Exercise Jogging Cycling Shorts Blue
- 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL, MORE DURABLE】 - LIXADA running shorts are made from super breathable 100% polyester fabric, which is more durable and comfortable, they can really keep you cool while doing the workout. Compare to other running shorts, our shorts with double reinforced stitching to ensure its best performance and durability. More importantly, the lining is much more smooth than others.
- 【CHAFE FREE & MOISTURE WICKING】 - Built-in long mesh liner wicks moisture and dries quickly for optimal comfort and private protection, which is a really good feature for man.The long lining is smooth and comfortable, you will not suffer from the chafing while doing the long running or workout.
- 【COMFORTABLE FIT】 - Elastic waistband with adjustable internal drawstring for customized and comfortable fit. Mesh air vents on both sides for increased breathability which keeps you cool in hot weather.
- 【BACK POCKET & REFLECTIVE LOGO】 - Quality zippered back pocket for safe storage of small essentials while running, like key, card, mp3 player, changes and more. Reflective LIXADA brand logo for visibility and safety in low light, which is very helpful for run in the night.
- 【PLEASE CHOOSE ONE SIZE LARGER】 - The sports shorts are delivered in EU size, which is one size smaller than US size. The picture we showed: height 5.58 Feet, weight 154 Lb, Small size runs a little tight, so we suggest customers to choose one size larger. Reference: Small=US XS, Medium=US S, Large= US M, X-Large=US L, XX-Large=US XL.
Amazon Brand - Peak Velocity Men's Build Your Own 2-in-1 Run Short (Multiple Inseams), black, Large
- Designed with a built-in liner, this customizable 2-in-1 short provides full athletic support and is available in three lengths
- This run short is crafted from a 4-way stretch woven fabric that is lightweight, soft, and moisture-wicking
- Liner is made from a breathable stretch fabric designed to optimize for both performance and comfort
- Features include multiple utility pockets, internal drawstring, and reflective elements
- Check out more activewear from Peak Velocity by visiting amazon.com/peakvelocity
TELALEO Mens 2 in 1 Running Shorts Gym Workout Athletic Training Compression Underwear Liner with Zipper Pocket Black02 M
- BUY ONE GET TWO: 2 in 1 Design- 5 inch inseam outer running shorts with zipper pockets, Inner compression underwear for thigh muscle support.
- Ultralight, stretch-woven fabric, wicks sweat & dries really fast when exercising.
- Open hand pockets & zipper back pocket & secure pocket on compression brief which can hold 6” phone. Total 4 pockets for convenience.
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a perfect fit.
- Perfect athletic gear for gym, workouts,fitness, running, training, boxing, basketball, yoga and other outdoor or indoor activities.
Pinkbomb Men's 2 in 1 Running Shorts Gym Workout Quick Dry Mens Shorts with Phone Pocket (Red, Large)
- Material: Outer Layer Shorts is mesh fabric featuring breathable and lite; built-in shorts is compression tights featuring stretch and smooth.
- 2 in 1 design: Sport shorts with super-elastic built-in compression support thigh muscles to enhance performance and provide greater flexibility for additional flexibility.
- Phone pocket and headphone jack: Built-in phone pocket makes your phone fit perfectly, with a unique headphone hole design that allows you to enjoy your music while you are exercising.
- Concealed zip pocket: In addition to the large pockets on both sides, we have added a hidden zip pocket, so you no longer worry about the storage of valuables such as keys and cards.
- Elastic Waistband and drawcord：Featured elastic can perfect suit your waist. Drawcord ensures a comfortable fit and keeps shorts from sliding down.
MECH-ENG Men's Workout Running 2 in 1 Shorts Training Gym 7" Short with Pockets(Dark Grey XL/Tag 3XL)
- [Tag is Asian size]*Find your size in our size chart before you order.*Package include*: a pair of shorts,others are not included.
- [2-in-1 Design]*Mesh material shorts,quick-dry fabric to keep you comfortable for wear, built-in shorts with tight fit offers support to thigh muscle to prevent friction.
- [Multi-Pocket Design]*Outer shorts with zipper pockets, the lined shorts have a pocket on the right. Please be careful not to carry valuables when you exercise, protect your phone and other electronic devices.
- [Waist Design]*Excellent elastic waistband,the drawstring is designed with rubber protection, prevent abrasion during washing.
- Perfect fit for fitness, running, training, boxing, basketball and other outdoor living or indoor activities.
TCA Mens Ultra 2 in 1 Running Shorts with Inner Compression Short and Zip Pocket - Black/Black, M
- Inner compression short sits close to the body, for a regular fit we recommend ordering one size up
- Lightweight and breathable outer short built from TCA performance fabric
- Back fusion-welded zipper pocket provides secure and convenient storage
- Moisture wicking fabric is QuickDry and absorbs sweat from the skin keeping you dry and comfortable
- TCA Quality Guarantee + 365-day returns
ARSUXEO Men's 2 in 1 Running Shorts Breathable Zipper Pocket B202 Black Size Large
- Made of polyester+spandex, mesh liner with 4-way-stretch function,outer polyester+spandex ,Soft light-weight,drying fast and breathalbe,with breathable holes,for extra air circulation.
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a personalized fit.One Zipper pocket on left side for safe storage,enough for 6" phones.
- Reflective logo keep you safe in darkness,includ two big reflective logo on back,high visible when running in darkness.
- Split design from back waist to bottom of the shorts,offer maximum air circulation,keep your body cool and dry,also enhance the range of your motion.
- Moisture-wicking fabric with extra breathable holes,which can transfer your sweat away quickly and keep you cool and dry all the time .
MECH-ENG Men's 2 in 1 Shorts Workout Running Training Gym 7" Short with Towel Loop(Black L/Tag 2XL)
- *Tag size is Asian size* Find your size in our size chart before you order.*Package include*: a pair of shorts,others are not included.
- [2-in-1 Design]: Mesh material shorts,quick-dry fabric to keep you comfortable for wear, built-in shorts with tight fit offers support to thigh muscle to prevent friction.
- [Multi-Pocket Design]: Outer shorts with zipper pockets, the lined tights have a pocket on the right. Please be careful not to carry valuables when you exercise, protect your phone and other electronic devices.
- Excellent elastic waistband with towel loop on the back,the drawstring is designed with rubber protection, prevent abrasion during washing.
- Perfect fit for daily wear, fitness, running, training, boxing, basketball and other outdoor living or indoor activities.
Malavita Men's Workout Running Shorts 2 in 1 with Zipper Pockets Dark Blue X-Large(Waist:31.5"-35.5")
- Friendly Tips:Please check Men Workout Running Shorts description before you order it.Please Check Description Chart ,If you have muscle legs and don‘t want the shorts to tight please "TWO SIZE UP",If you not satisfield with the shorts,Please connect with us,We will do what we can do to help my customer solve the problem.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: Men Gym Workout Boxing Shorts Ultra-lightweight, stretchy woven fabric delivers superior mobility ,Material wicks sweat & dries really fast ,Lightweight breathable comfortable pocket short and covered elastic waistband.
- DESIGN Details:Men's workout training shorts design with compression shorts for power in inside shorts.4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction .built-in shorts with tight fit offers support to thigh muscle to prevent. friction.
- WIDELY USE: Malavita fashion Active Training Running Shorts 2 in 1 perfect for all outdoors sports and activities.Such as Gym,Yoga,Running,Training,Hiking,Workout,Swiming,Weightlifting, Boxing,etc.
- ZIPPER-POCKETS DESIGN: Mens Sport Shorts side pockets and a back pocket all with zipper, lining with a pocket for safe storage.For keys ,cellphone or Credit cards free your hands when workout in outdoor .The zippered pockets work great and keep the pockets from pouching.
Runners Are Weird
Split shorts? GU? Nip guards? What kind of sport is this anyway? Yes, I dove headlong into the crazy world of distance running-- and resurfaced a card-carrying member of the club.
It was the split shorts that first tipped me off. I remember my first impression of the split short. I was seven or eight years old, and my sisters and I sat in the back of a navy blue station wagon as my family headed to church. It was winter. And it was cold. Very cold. Parka and mountain goat cold. And as we traversed the Midwest countryside in the hope of not being the last arrivals to worship and henceforth directed-in a penitent parade of bows and skirts- to sit in the only open seats left in the pews (which by divine irony always happened to be at the very front of the congregation), I saw him.
Mr. Split Shorts, in all his wind-beaten, red-legged glory.
Mr. Split Shorts was probably forty years old, but to my infant eyes he may as well have been ancient. He was tall and strikingly lean, and he wore black shorts obviously borrowed from a much shorter man. The shorter man must have recently purchased a new pair of shorts and given his torn pair to Mr. Split Shorts, for the shorts were torn on both hips, and the fabric flapped in the wind with shocking violence. Mr. Split Shorts accessorized his tattered apparel with a neon yellow jacket, black gloves, and a red knit cap. He also had a beard, which had nothing to do with the split shorts, but somehow added to the whacko ambience.
Mr. Split Shorts' entire appearance was disconcerting to me. Who wears shorts in sub-freezing temperatures? I thought. If it's cold enough to wear gloves and a hat, it's too cold to wear shorts.
And right then and there, in the back of the station wagon, just minutes before my family of six was ushered through a silent congregation in a failed attempt to be discreet, I first made the following deduction, the verity of which I defend to this day.
Runners are weird.
Years passed, and the conclusion I had formed as a child was only further cemented in my brain. I heard stories about people running obscene distances (a twenty-mile long run?), sucking down packets of mystery "GU" (whatever that meant), chewing handfuls of aspirin (is that even legal?), and- goodness forbid I repeat the atrocity- occasionally but by no means rarely using any roadside object larger than a dog as a bathroom facility.
What kind of sport is this?
Call it a cosmic paradox or some form of galactic retribution, but somehow, at some indefinable point in my life, I became a runner. Despite my opposition, despite my preconceived prejudices, the sport sucked me in, and resistance was futile. Almost against my will I began increasing my mileage and waking before sunrise. I bought a Garmin to track my pace. I strapped water bottles around my waist. I started using bizarre words like "fartlek." I even succumbed to the energy gels, eventually becoming a connoisseur of mid-run nutrition with a taste for limited-edition holiday flavors, such as chocolate mint.
And then... karma.
I will never forget the first time I ran in split shorts, which is significant, considering how short the run was. Having decided it was time to don a runner's moisture-wicking equivalent to a membership card, I purchased a pair of cardinal red split shorts. I'm a runner now, I told myself. It's time to wear the uniform. Opening the front door, I stepped into the sun, hands on my hips, elbows out, and took a confident stride with my newly acquired sense of power. (Think Superman coming out of the phone booth.) However, like a power surge that lasts but a second before it fades, so my swelling of pride lasted only a moment before the downward spiral began.
I took two steps before my confidence began to wane. Two steps more, and I was uncertain. Then timid. Then mortified. Two steps later I turned a one-eighty and hurried back toward the house. I had run approximately twenty feet in my new split shorts.
To the novice, split shorts are one step above a loincloth. Half of a step, even, because that's all it takes before you're suddenly showing the world more leg than the Boston Celtics in the 1980s.
When did Larry Bird have a garage sale and how did all the runners find out about it?
Apparently, I wasn't ready that day for the dive into Club Split Shorts. I had given it a valiant effort, but my inexperience thwarted my efforts. Not to be deterred, however, I headed back into the house and did what any appalled yet sensible novice runner would do: I flung off the shorts, grabbed a needle and thread, and sewed those suckers shut.
Thousands of miles and dozens of pairs of split shorts later, I can smile at my initial horror regarding the split short. I don't sew closed my split shorts anymore, but I do still have my first pair, haphazard stitching and all. I've actually grown quite partial to those cardinal red, no-longer-split shorts. It's about as sentimental an attachment to a pair of shorts as one can have. Perhaps it's my link to normalcy. Perhaps it's a reminder of my life before distance running, before the endless miles desensitized me to the quirks and craziness of marathoning. Don't get me wrong: Running has done nothing but enrich my life. It has made me a better person. It has made me stronger. It has given me the best friends I've ever had. But the sport does have its oddities. (Nipguards, anyone?)
I understand runners now, for I am one of them. We are fun. We are adventurous. We are dedicated. We are strong. We don't mind the rain, snow, heat, cold, dark, or ever-present threat of being skunked in the early morning hours. We like carbs. We don't mind if you use all the hot water because we are just going to fill the bathtub with ice anyway. We are about as great a group of people you could ever hope to meet. But we aren't normal. Because we're runners.