Best 7 Inch Running Shorts in 2023
Under Armour Men's Launch SW 7'' Shorts, Black//Reflective, Large
- Ultra-light, stretch-woven fabric for totally unrestricted movement
- Internal mesh liner helps moisture escape & adds breathability
- Mesh side panels for added ventilation
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
New Balance Men's Accelerate 7 Inch Running Short, Black 19, M
- Elastic waistband. Dual hand pockets with a key pocket at waist. Attached mesh brief for added breathability and comfort. Reflective logos provide increased visibility in low-light conditions. 55% polyester, 45% recycled polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 28 in Outseam: 16 in Inseam: 6 in Front Rise: 12 in Back Rise: 14 in Leg Opening: 22 in Product measurements were taken using size MD
- New Balance Clothing Size Guide
- You'll go from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds in these New Balance® 7" Accelerate Shorts.
- Semifitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- NB Dry fabric pushes perspiration away from the body and towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
Hanes Men's Sport Performance Run Short, Ebony, Medium
BALEAF Men's 7" Quick Dry Workout Running Shorts Mesh Liner Zip Pockets Black Size M
- Lightweight and quick-dry fabric wicks sweat away and dry really fast
- Built-in mesh briefs provide a supportive, breathable fit when exercising
- Deep side pockets and zip pocket on the central back for convenience
- Side mesh panels with litter holes ensure you get extra ventilation
- Reflective elements offer more visibility for low-light situation
New Balance Men's Accelerate 7 Inch Running Short, Black 19, L
- Sports Apparel
- Size Value: Large
- From The Brand: New Balance
- Country Of Origin: Viet Nam
MIER Men's Quick Dry Workout Running Shorts Active Athletic Shorts with 4 Pockets, No Liner, Lightweight and Water Resistant, 7 Inches, Black, M
- Comfort Workout Shorts ---- Crafted of soft touch polyester/spandex blend fabric, features ultralight, breathable and quick dry, helping you stay dry and comfortable during workouts
- 4 Practical Pockets ---- 2 spacious front pockets and 1 deep back pocket with durable YKK zipper for storage, preventing losing your valuables when running. 1 internal pocket provides extra security storage for small items
- Flexible & Mobility ---- Full elastic waistband with internal drawcord can be adjusted freely as you need and keep shorts from sliding down, curved hem with no liner design for full range of motion, letting you move freely and comfortably
- Thoughtful Details ---- 7" inseam; reinforced stitching and high performance fabric provide excellent durability; reflective elements help keep you visible in low light; perfect for workout, gym, running, fitness, training, jogging, exercise etc.
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty: TWO-YEAR for MIER men's running shorts. We stand behind our products. If a product fails because of a defect in material or the quality of workmanship, we will repair or replace it free of charge. MIER takes pride in the quality of our products and warrants that the materials and workmanship will be free of any defects. Our factories follow a strict set of specifications and quality standards, however, if a problem develops, please contact us
Amazon Essentials Men's Woven Stretch 7" Training Short, Charcoal Heather, XX-Large
- Train in confidence with these lightweight performance shorts made with quick-dry, moisture-wicking, reflective logo hit
- Loose fit is designed for all day comfort and full range of motion
- With a 7" inseam
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
ASICS Silver 7" Short, Dark Grey, Medium
- department_name: mens
- sport_type: Running
Champion Men's Long Mesh Short With Pockets,Navy,MEDIUM
- Lightweight, breathable mesh fabric
- Internal quickcord for adjustability
- Side pockets for storage
EZRUN Men's 7 Inch Quick Dry Running Shorts Workout Sport Fitness Short with Liner Zip Pocket(Black,M)
- Lightweight,breathale,quick dry.
- Extra back zip pockets for storage and prevent losing the values of you when running.
- Built-in mesh briefs provide a supportive, breathable fit when exercising.Side mesh panels ensure you get extra ventilation.
- Featured elastic and adjustable waistband can perfect suit your waist, which makes you can do the exercises without sorrow and anxiety.
- Please refer to our size chart in product image or description
Vince and Sam, the Hong Kong Boys: The Official Winners of Amazing Race Asia, Season Three
Vince and Sam crossed the finish line first, and are the official winners of the Amazing Race Asia, season 3.
At the beginning of episode 11 of Amazing Race Asia 3, Ida and Tania are in the lead. First to leave the pit stop, they are also the first team to get to the camel task, with Geoff and Tisha a distant second. Ida and Tania lead their 10 camels to the designated point before Geoff and Tisha had even shown up and are soon on their way to the next task - a roadblock.
At the roadblock, Ida and Tania have to find a key that fits a box containing their next clue, by using a metal detector. There are more than 70 keys buried in the sand though and only seven will fit, so this task could take a while. Meanwhile, Geoff and Tisha have managed to get their car stuck in the sand, so by the time they get to the camels and finish the task, Vince and Sam have caught up with them. As the boys started off with a 4 hour penalty, this really is an amazing feat.
Ida and Tania have now found the key, opened their box and got their next clue. They must fly to Phuket, Thailand and go to the Sam Kong Temple, so off they go. Or at least, they try to. This time their car gets stuck in the sand and Geoff and Tisha, who have now arrived, find their key, overtake them and leave in their car for the airport. The boys, Vince and Sam, have also arrived and they make short work of finding their key and opening the box. Ida and Tania finally get their car dislodged with help from some locals and all three teams are now on the way to the airport.
At the airport though, is where Ida and Tania have a major problem. Vince and Sam and Geoff and Tisha manage to get on a flight to Bangkok then on to Phuket, Thailand. Ida and Tania get on a different flight then find out they can't get a connecting flight to Bangkok. They end up having to go via Singapore, which wastes precious time.
Geoff and Tisha arrive on Thai ground first and get into a taxi, but their taxi driver gets lost and Sam and Vince overtake them. They get to three barrels of ice first, dig through and find their clue. By the time Geoff and Tisha arrive, one of the three barrels is already empty, so they know Vince and Sam are ahead of them. At this point, Vince and Sam expand their lead and the race is all over for Geoff and Tisha.
Vince and Sam take a longboat out to a fisherman who gives them their next clue. They decide to do "Plunge" first and dive for a pearl in an oyster. Almost immediately though, they decide the water is too murky and leave to do "Pull". In "Pull", they have to paddle a canoe out to some rafts and search oyster shells for a pearl. They find the pearl in just a few minutes and are back on shore while Geoff and Tisha are in a canoe going in circles and Geoff is screaming at Tisha "Shut your head".
Ida and Tania have now arrived at the ice barrels but are way behind. They decide to do "Plunge" and almost immediately find the oyster with the pearl as it's absolutely enormous and anchored right next to the beach. They head off to their next task, which is digging for a chest of buried treasure, containing US $100,000.
Vince and Sam are already digging for the treasure chest, with Geoff and Tisha right behind them. The two boys find the chest first though and dig it out. Now they have to carry the chest to the finish line, where the rest of the Amazing Race Asia 3 teams and Allan Wu are waiting for them. Using their brains, they carry the chest between them. Geoff, who has now found the chest, decides to carry it alone, which obviously takes longer, and keeps him and Tisha firmly in second place.
Vince and Sam, therefore, are the first to pass over the finish line, and win the Amazing Race Asia Season 3. They are cheered on by the 7 other TARA teams, as they cross the finish line and are given a key to open the chest, revealing their $100,000.
Geoff and Tisha are second, with Ida and Tania third. All three teams travelled 21,600 kilometers and visited 6 countries. They should all be proud of themselves.