Best Asics Running Shoes Reddit in 2023
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe, Frost Grey/Phantom/Black, 10 Medium US
ASICS Women's Gel-Scram 3 Trail Runner, Stone Grey / Silver-aruba Blue, 7.5
ASICS Womens GT-1000 9 Running Shoe, Carrier Grey/Black, Size 9.5
- Russel mesh upper.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trussic System enhances the foot's natural gait from footstrike to toe-off.
- Made with lightweight midsole foam the Flytefoam Propel technology cushions and supports your feet helping your spring and toe-off.
- Placed along the inside of the shoe the firmer foam Dyanmic Duomax technology helps prevent excessive inward roll of the foot just after the foot contacts the ground. It's perfect for overpronators.
ASICS GT-1000 7 SP Women Running Shoe, Blue Bell/Black, 10.5 M US
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpEVAFOAM 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- AHAR PLUS OUTSOLE: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
ASICS Men's Gel-Cumulus 19 Running Shoe, Grey/Black/Directoire Blue, 6.5 Medium US
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
ASICS Men's GT-1000 9 Running Shoes, 10.5M, Carrier Grey/Black
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- EVA Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Asics Gel Flux 5 Running Shoes 4390Blue/Black 9.5
- Surface: Road. Differential: 10 mm Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials. Lace-up closure. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable textile footbed. Rearfoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact phase and allow for a smooth transition to midstance. SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown. Heel/Toe: 22 mm/12 mm. DuraSponge® outsole features a blown AHAR
- The ASICS® GEL-Flux 5 running shoe will have you ready to run with its energized cushioning and structural support.
- Predecessor: GEL-Flux 4.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
ASICS Gel-Circuit Running Mens Shoes Size 9 White/Burgundy
ASICS Gel-Pulse 11 Mens 2020 Model Running Shoes Mesh 10 US Dark Graphite Grey/White
- Running shoes
- Super speva midsole
- Gel technology for shock absorption
Asics Gel Nimbus Athletic Shoes(9.5)
Reviews the basics of Leukemia. This basically outlines Leukemia in easy to understand terms. Also talks about a few of the treatments available for leukemia. This paper is in speech format.
In Acute Leukemia, indications of the disease appear suddenly and worsen quickly. During Chronic Leukemia, the symptoms gradually progress, and may go unnoticed for months. Some of these symptoms include constant exhaustion, aching and flu-like symptoms, extreme enexplainable bruising, and the tendency for bones to break. Also, becasue of malfunctioning blood cells such as red blood cells and platelets, victims of leukemia do not have proper blood clotting abilities, so a tiny cut from shaving can bleed for days. Also, because of malfunctioning red blood cells, Anemia tends to make the individual pale. Malfunctioning white blood cells cause an increased amount of fevers and infections. Individuals may lose their appetite, along with a lot of body weight. The lymph nodes, liver, and spleen may become swollen and tender, bleeding gums, extreme sweating, especially at night , and unexplained bone or joint pain.
If an individual goes to the doctor with these symptoms, the Doctor can do a routine physical check out to check their suspicions First the Doctor will check lymph nodes, the liver, and the spleen for pain and swelling. If the results of the physical are still suspicious to the doctor, blood work can be administered. The blood is placed on a slide to be looked at under a microscope. The slide is more suspicious depending on the extreme amount of blasts that are calculated. Blasts are immature blood cells. Large amounts of immature blood cells are a good indication of a blood disease. The next step is a Biopsy, or more correctly, a bone marrow aspiration. This is a more invasive procedure, and may cause a certain amount of pressure and discomfort. This procedure is done by inserting a needle into the bone and extracting the bone cells and bone marrow. These cells are usually taken from the hip. If cancerous cells are found in the bone marrow, a spinal tap will be done to verify the extent of the cancer.
The treatments for chemotheratpy very from individual to individual. The type of treatment depends not only on the type of Leukemia, but also certain features of the Leukemia cells, extent of the disease, adn whether this is the first time to treat it. Once you have achieved remission, every relapse is harder to overcome. Acute Leukemia can usually be cured, and the key is immediate treatment. However, chronic leukemia is very rarely curable even when found at an early stage. Treatments can be given in order to keep symptoms at bay, and slow the process down, but with chronic leukemia it is still harder to reach remission. Most patients with leukemia are treated with chemotherapy. Chemotherapy is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells. Depending on the type of leukemia, patients may receive a single drug or a combination of two or more drugs.
Often, patients who need to have many IV treatments receive the drugs through a catheter. One end of this thin, flexible tube is placed in a large vein, often in the upper chest. Drugs are injected into the catheter, rather than directly into a vein, to avoid the discomfort of repeated injections and injury to the skin. Bone marrow transplantation can also be used for some patients. The patient's Leukemia-producing bone marrow is destroyed by high doses of drugs and radiation and is then replaced by healthy bone marrow. The healthy bone marrow can come from a donor, or it can be marrow that has been removed from the patient and stored before the high dose treatment. If the patient's own bone marrow is used, it may first be treated outside the body to remove Leukemia cells. Patients who have a bone marrow transplant usually stay in the hospital for several weeks. Until the transplanted bone marrow begins to produce enough white blod cells, patients have to be carefully protected from infection. The effects of Leukemia treatment include a reduction in white and red blood cell and platelet production, hair loss, nausea, vomiting, and fatigue.