Best Cold Weather Running Hat in 2023
TrailHeads Women's Trailblazer Adventure Ponytail Cap, Black, One Size
Tough Headwear Skull Cap/Helmet Liner/Running Beanie - Ultimate Thermal Retention and Performance Moisture Wicking. Fits Under Helmets
- HUGE SALE - Spread the cheer with our LIMITED-TIME HUGE SKULL CAP SALE
- READY FOR DUTY: Wear our skull cap on its own or under your helmet
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Our stretchy, breathable fabric wicks away sweat while the brushed lining provides lightweight thermal retention
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL NOGGINS: with our 89% polyester 11% spandex blend, our skull cap beanie will fit comfortably, even if you have an Einstein-sized nog
- CUSTOMERS LOVE US AND OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY: Yes, they do
FORTREE 2 Pack Multifunction Slouchy Beanie for Jogging, Cycling (1+3)
- More & Mutifunctional: 2 pack for sale and can work as beanie, scarf, mask
- One Size: Made of flexible fabric, fits the most
- More Occasion: Double layers of different colors and reversible design for more occasion
- Better Fabric: Anti-static, eco-friendly, no pilling, soft and comfortable supported by superior blended fabric
- Well Packaged: To present a perfect item, it's well packaged in an envelope looking bag
Tough Headwear Helmet Liner Skull Cap Beanie with Ear Covers - Ultimate Thermal Retention and Performance Moisture Wicking. Perfect for Running, Cycling, Skiing & Winter Sports. Fits Under Helmets
- READY FOR DUTY: Wear our skull cap on its own or under your helmet. Wear it as you ride, snowboard or ski. Wear it as you run, work out or play football. Heck, wear it as you're doing laundry. It's so lightweight and comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it. Like you, this skull cap is ready for duty.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Our stretchy, breathable fabric wicks away sweat while the brushed lining provides lightweight thermal retention.
- LISTEN TO YOUR EARS: No more numb frozen ears, they say! Give them this helmet liner to keep them nice and toasty. They'll thank you, we promise.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL NOGGINS: with our 89% polyester 11% spandex blend, our skull cap beanie will fit comfortably, even if you have an Einstein-sized noggin.
TrailHeads Women's Ponytail Hat | Reflective Cold Weather Running Beanie | Made in USA (Pink Reflective)
- PONYTAIL COMPATIBLE - Unique integrated loop construction makes this ponytail beanie a winter apparel favorite
- REFLECTIVITY ENHANCES SAFETY - With its full 360 degrees of reflectivity, this running hat is the perfect choice during the short days of winter. Double layer earband provides extra warmth where it’s needed most
- MADE IN USA - Designed and trail tested in Connecticut. Made in Massachusetts. Enjoyed everywhere
- PREMIUM QUALITY FLEECE - Luxuriously soft, premium quality polyester fleece insulates while wicking moisture to keep you warm and comfortable throughout your workout. One size fits most
- TRAIL TESTED GUARANTEE - Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not happy with your purchase, let us know and we'll provide a replacement or refund - no fine print, no time limit. Nothing but our commitment to do what it takes to satisfy our customers.
Skull Cap Helmet Liner for Men - Winter Beanie Hat for Running, Skiing, Cycling - Fits Under Helmets
- TAKE ON ANYTHING - TOUGH’s Winter Helmet Liner keeps you warm from the trails to the powder. The polyester/spandex blend keeps noggins toasty, adding a layer of protection under your helmet. Unlike bandannas, there is no knot to mess with this liner. It's so lightweight and comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it. Like you, this skull cap helmet liner is ready for action.
- HEAD-ON WARMTH - Don’t let winter cold keep you indoors. Our winter skull cap’s brushed thermal lining provides ultimate heat-retention so you can log extra miles on your rides. It’s windproof, keeping your ears warm under your ventilated helmets. Just one more thing to keep you motivated on brisk mornings.
- STAY ON TOP OF YOUR GAME - With this winter beanie hat, you might forget you're wearing them. Snug—but not tight—it stays securely on your head no matter how intense the game gets. This helmet liner provides that lasting comfort so you're always on top of your game.
- TWO ON TWO - You’ll always find ways to wear this helmet liner. It comes in ONE or TWO pack combo for your ultimate cold-weather companion. Leave one in your car, and another in your gym bag. Wear high-vis on the slopes, or share them with your team. With so many varied color combinations, can you really choose one?
Coolchange Skull Cap Helmet Liner with Glasses Port Winter Thermal Running Beanie Cycling Cap Black
- 【Thermal retention】: The Cool Change skull caps are constructed by windproof softshell and brushed fleece liner to insulate you against the bracing cold and offer you superior warm in the worst weather conditions.
- 【Fit Glasses】: With the glasses holes on the running beanie the glasses legs are allowed to pass through the skull cap directly instead of being pressed under the hat. And there are reflective details on the helmet liner.
- 【Helmet friendly】: The helmet liner can be worn under the helmet to block stains, sweat to keep it clean. Support machine wash.
- 【Full coverage】: The running beanie can cover your full ears and protect your vulnerable ears from being hurt. It doesn't cause ear pain like earmuffs, and not easy to fall off.
The Nike Pro Hypercool Vapor 4.0 Skull Cap is made with sweat-wicking stretch fabric and mesh panels to help keep you dry and cool.
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh for excellent breathability
- Flat seams feel smooth against your skin
Carhartt Men's Acrylic Watch Hat A18, Dark Blue/Navy, One Size
- 100 percent acrylic, stretchable rib-knit fabric
- Carhartt label sewn on front
- Made in the USA of us and imported parts (except those noticed with an asterisk, which are imported)
- Hand wash only
- Made in the USA or Imported
Cooling Cap / Helmet Liner / Skull Cap / Running Beanie - Ultimate Performance Moisture Wicking. Fits under Helmets Blue OSFM
- 99 PROBLEMS BUT SWEAT AIN’T ONE: Our wicking helmet liner soaks up your sweat and keeps it out of your eyes. Recommended for athletes, heavy sweaters and guy who do real work.
- DESIGNED TO BE WORN UNDER HELMETS & HARD HATS: Instead of sweating inside your helmet (I can smell that nastiness from here), sweat into our breathable skull cap helmet liner. Afterwards, throw it into the wash and watch it speed dry on its own.
- FUNCTIONAL COOLING: You’ll feel cool as soon as you put this on, but not because you now look like an NFL linebacker. It’s because our skull cap literally cools your noggin’ with its moisture activated cooling fabric.
- SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION APPROVED SUN PROTECTION: Got something in common with Bruce Willis and Michael Jordan? This skull cap protects your noggin from harmful UVA and UVB rays (whether you're bald or not). Lab tested UPF 50+. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this cooling skull cap as an effective UV protectant.
Charities in Southern Rhode Island to Give the Gift of Christmas Cheer To
There are some local food banks, coat drives, and requests for hats, scarves, mittens, and clothing in southern RI.
The North Kingstown Food Pantry is putting together holiday gift opportunities for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Donations of gift certificates or money for Thanksgiving meals should be sent to this address: NK Food Pantry, 450 Boston Neck Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852. Call the NK Food Pantry at 401-294-7608 for information, deadlines, and details about donating.
The NK Department of Senior and Human Services is sponsoring the Adopt-a-Family program again for the year 2020. Donors can sign up to "adopt" a local family that has supplied a list of requested items until December 4. Gifts may be delivered for the DSHS at Beechwood House until December 11, and gift certificates towards food and/or presents may be sent through December 18. Gift certificates can be mailed to: Holiday Giving Program, c/o NK Senior and Human Services, PO Box 313, North Kingstown, RI 02852. Or call 401-268-1579 for more information, either about applying for the program or donating.
For the animal lover, the non-profit No Kill animal shelter the Pet Refuge of North Kingstown will be holding its Annual Holiday Bazaar on November 28 from 9:00-3:00 at the Cold Spring Community Center on Beach Street, which is right across the parking lot from the Beechwood House. There will be lunch and refreshments for the humans, baked goods, gift items, hand made items, a raffle, and a Silent Auction, all for the people, and for the critters, lots of pet gifts. If you want to help the Pet Refuge, but can't attend the bazaar, donations can be delivered to the Pet Refuge, 500 Stony Lane, or call the shelter at 401-294-1115, or drop off donations at the Cold Spring Community Center on Friday, November 27 from 2:00-8:00.
Outside of North Kingstown, the Domestic Violence Resource Center of South County is seeking phone cards, gas cards, and gift cards for food, shopping, and so on. Gift cards may be delivered or mailed to : Domestic Violence Resource Center of South County, 61 Main Street, Wakefield, RI 02879 by December 11, or call the center at 401-782-3995.
Thundermist Health Center of South County, a full service health care center offering services on a sliding scale basis and providing many opportunities for less fortunate residents, is accepting pharmacy gift cards and gasoline gift cards, which may be dropped off or mailed to: Thundermist Health Center of South County, 1 River Street, Wakefield, RI 02879 until December 14. Call 401-235-6886 for more information.