Best Football Drills For Running Backs in 2023
X-PLOSIVE Speed Training Kit / Overload Running Resistance & Release / Harness & Resistance Band, Speed and Agility Equipment for Sprint and Football, Basketball, Soccer / Youth and Adult Ready
- GET FASTER: Your speed training kit provides running resistance using speed training harness along with bullet-proof resistance strap to build up power that is instantly released to recruit more muscle fibers for greater leg drive and stride length, giving you increased speed in less time
- GET QUICKER: When released from dynamic resistance, your body awareness is conditioned to generate greater ground foot strikes, key to generating the power needed to boost first-step quickness and enhance rapid acceleration.
- 360-DEGREE TRAINING: Because athletic movements are not one-dimensional, XCELER8 designed your agility training harness with a rugged sliding ring along with multiple D-Rings attachment points so you can train in any direction, for an agility trainer built for real-world moves for football, soccer and basketball, giving your body new levels of game-saving agility
- TRAIN EASILY: Simply wrap and fasten the Athlete Belt around your waist. Attach the Partner Strap and you’re ready to train. The speed training harness' double buckle design and premium Velcro will comfortably fit youth and adult athletes, and when loosened you will be able to easily step in and out of the belt between uses
- SPEED-X TRAINING | 1-YEAR WARRANTY: Developed by professional athletes and along with professional speed and agility trainers, our SPEED-X DRILL SERIES (included in a PDF booklet and an online training video series), to enhance your speed and agility training. All parts are covered by a 12-month warranty; message us for details.
Successful Coaching Football Frank Solich Running Backs
Installing the Wide Zone: A Complete Guide to the Most Consistent Play in Football
Michigan Football Series: Running Back Technique & Drills
Springen Running Speed Training, 56 inch Speed Drills Resistance Parachute Running Sprint Chute Soccer Football Sport Speed Training
- 56" diameter, it can provide 25-35 lbs of resistance.
- Experiments show that the speed increases, the resistance provided by the resistance parachute increasing.
- Through this exercise, can improve the ability of the user's acceleration, muscle endurance, and enhance the ability to adjust the direction of the high-speed running.
- You can tie two or more resistance parachute to improve sport effect.
- Fully functional unit includes parachute and belt with velcro closure,Easily folds down to fit in the carrying bag included.
N3od3er Ankle Resistance Training Speed and Agility Training Tool Ankle Resistance Bands for Football Basketball Taekwondo Yoga Boxing Soccer Kick Boxing Thai Punch Karate Running
- PRACTICAL AND HELPFUL- Ankle Resistance Bands application for football/tennis/baseball training ,physical training and home workout.It is helpful for the people who want to increase speed and agility.
- EFFECTIVE RESISTANCE TRAINING - Strenghen legto improve running speed, vertical jump, mobility, endurance. Especially great in short burst sprints training and dynamic agility drills.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE - Ankle Straps by athletes, coaches, trainers, physical therapists, and healthy minded people of all ages.
- ELASTICITY AND RESISTANCE - Elasticity variable,The tensile strength of the Resistance Bands is about three times,2x Elastic rope total 40LBS,about each 20LBS.You can choose the Elasticity which suitable for you.
- MATERIAL - hidden Natural rubber latex, heavy duty clips.
The Art of the Short Game: Tour-Tested Secrets for Getting Up and Down
Advanced Running Backs Skills for Youth Football By Coach Mark Watson
- Footwork - Several drills to improve your quickness
- Taking a hand-off and how to hold the football while running.
- Unique drills to improve vision. This is a must.
- A variety of catching drills which will improve your ability to catch all types of passes.
- Learn specific pass patterns taught at all levels of football.
Unconscious Putting: Dave Stockton's Guide to Unlocking Your Signature Stroke
Running Back Skills and Drills
Who Should Take Darren McFadden?
Darren McFadden is the best running back in this years draft, but where will he fall?
The Miami Dolphins have huge problems just about everywhere on their team except for the running back position. Ronnie Brown has durability issues but has had a nice career so far and was 4th in the league in rushing before an injury ended his 2020 campaign. The Dolphins would like to have McFadden here but have much more glaring issues to deal with.
The St. Louis Rams already have a solid running back in Steven Jackson. Their defense is very weak and McFadden would not be the right fit at number two either.
Atlanta is the first place where Fayetteville stand-out may work. Warrick Dunn's legs have some miles on them and Jerious Norwood has not proven that he can be an every down back. If Matt Ryan is off the board by number three, I think Atlanta should scoop up McFadden here.
However, If Ryan is off the board, than Oakland may still have a chance at the former Arkansas star. Many people feel the Raiders have a weak running game, but they were actually 4th in the league in rushing as a team. The combination of Justin Fargas and Lamont Jordan was solid and the offensive line and defensive line are bigger concerns right now for Oakland. AFC west rival Kansas City also has no need for McFadden because of Larry Johnson's presence in the backfield.
Could he fall all the way to number six? I doubt he will fall past that. The New York Jets offense has no big playmakers and a few mediocre running backs in Thomas Jones and Leon Washington. As much as I love Vernon Gholston, the defensive end out of Ohio State, McFadden is just too good a player to pass up here. Also, the Jets may get scared that if they do not select him then the Patriots will take him at number seven and torch Gang Green twice a year in their divisional match-ups.
McFadden brings many unique qualities to the NFL. He put up great numbers in the tough SEC and survived the year physically. Although he cannot run over defenders like Adrian Peterson, the best running back in the draft can run right around them. He dominated college football two years in a row and ran a ridiculous 40 time to solidify his top ten status.