10 Best Lifting Running Shoes
Updated on: June 2023
Best Lifting Running Shoes in 2023
Merrell Men's Vapor Glove 4 Sneaker, Monument, 09.5 M US
- Vibram TC5+
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, Black/Black/White, 6 M US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Fracture FM Sneaker Periscope Silver, 12 M US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 5-M, Black/Onyx/Charcoal, 9.5 4E US
- Outdoor-ready runner with mesh and brushstroke-patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable sockliner accommodates medical orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with reversed traction lugs
- AHAR outsole rubber in critical high-wear areas
Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe Black/White/Thunder Grey 8.5 Medium US
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning
Nike Womens Free TR 8 Running Shoes Black/White 9.5 B(M) US
- 3-D printing on mesh upper for flexibility and breathability
- Flywire cables integrate with laces for midfoot lockdown
- Full bootie construction creates a sock-like fit.
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey 8
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, Overcast/White/Heather, 5 M US
- REVlite midsole foam
- NB Memory Sole Comfort insert
- Removable insert
- Slip on upper with additional lace up support
adidas Men's Lite Racer Adapt Running Shoe, Core Black/Black/Grey, 10 M US
- Slip-on running shoes that hug your foot for fitted comfort
- Regular fit; Slip-on construction
- Textile upper for durability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite Float sockliner; Sock-like construction hugs the foot
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 10 M US
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
Product Review: Ryk Circuit XT Cross Trainers
Now before you go thinking I am someone who works out - let me clear things up for you. I am not one who works out unless you call chasing after a 6-4 year old, running endless errands, doing laundry and cleaning house a work out. I personally think it qualifies.
I used to be a die hard Nike fan. Now I am not saying there I anything wrong with Nike, but after two children my arches aren't what they used to be and I couldn't find a style that had enough of an arch support that would fit my personal foot and be comfortable at the same time. After all, comfort is of supreme importance when you are not working out. So I set out to many locations to find a cross trainer that would better suit my needs. I needed a cross trainer because I call motherhood a cross training sport. Isn't it?
After trying on several other of the well know brands to no avail, I stumbled across a brand I had never heard of before and tried it. Instantly, I could tell this was the shoe for me. The brand name is Rykä and the shoe I purchased is called the Circuit XT. These shoes are sold at many locations. I found my personal pair at DSW Shoe Warehouse on sale, which made them feel even better.
Rykä is a sporting goods company who specializes in woman's work out shoes and apparel. The shoes are made with the construction and needs of a woman's foot in mind. They are wider in the front and narrower in the back. The have a supportive construction and a variety of arch designs for low, normal to high arches. They have extra cushioning in the heel and stylish exterior aesthetic appeal.
I have worn these shoes when I have gone on extended walking excursions and have noticed that I don't have the leg and back pain I have experience in the past. I can tell that there is a bit of a bounce when I walk from the construction of the heel. They do not slip or slide on your feet and my toes do not feel squished. Overall they are extremely comfortable, so much so that I prefer them to going barefoot around the house.
Rykä also has a line of workout apparel and several other designs of shoes depending on your personal needs. They provide a guide to assist you in determining the shape of your foot to ensure proper fit and a store locator where you can find the merchandise nearest you. In an effort and commitment to woman and their personal fitness, Rykä sponsors many events across the United States for women and girls of all fitness levels.
Currently, Rykä is offering a Good For Your Sole giveaway where you can register to win a pair of tennis shoes or a t-shirt. Go to to get more information on the product line and how to enter to win.