Best Looking Nike Running Shoes in 2021
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes, Black/White/MTLC Cool Grey, 7 M US
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 8 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: These Nike women's running shoes have been designed with lightweight material and a soft foam midsole, built to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. The textured outer wall of these women's running shoes help reduce weight and hide creases.
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally.
- NIKE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE: Imported, fabric: lightweight knit, plush padding, soft foam midsole, and rubber outsole.
Nike Men's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Midnight Navy/White-Dark Obsidian, 10.5 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: The Nike Revolution 5 men's running shoes cushion your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. Minimalist design fits in just about anywhere your day takes you.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike men's shoes have lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. Reinforced heel and overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: Soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride, making these the running shoes men need. Textured outer wall reduces the weight of the shoe.
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE TRACTION: These Nike shoes are made with rubber outsoles, offering durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spacing in the tread lets your foot flex naturally.
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Lightweight knit wraps foot, foam midsole, rubber outsole, plush lining, soft sockliner.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Women's Running Shoe Black/White-Thunder Grey Size 9.0
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds
- Cushlon ST foam provides soft, responsive cushioning
Nike Mens Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe Anthracite/Metallic Silver/Black Size 11.5 M US
- TPU overlays provide targeted support for a snug, secure fit.
- Breathable mesh in the upper for ventilation and cooling.
- Phylon midsole in the forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Visible Max Air unit under the heel maximizes cushioning.
- Waffle fill outsole for durable, multi-surface traction.
Nike Women's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Dark Grey/Pure Platinum-Cool Grey, 9 Regular US
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: Women's Nike shoes are made of lightweight, single-layer mesh for breathability. No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the running shoe lightweight.
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: Women's shoes offer support and structure with underlays in the vamp and toe tip while the cushioned heel collar of the running shoe remains low-profile for lightweight comfort.
- SOFT FOAM MIDSOLE: Nike Revolution 4 women's athletic shoes are built with soft injected Phylon (IP) foam for lightweight, responsive cushioning, plus horizontal bellows molded into the foam create added response.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Full-length rubber outsole on this Nike running shoe provides traction, durability and cushioning for your runs.
- MULTI-SURFACE TRACTION: Molded pods offer multi-surface tractions for our Revolution 4 women's running shoes. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
adidas Originals Men's Seeley Running Shoe, Black/White/Gum, 12 M US
- Abrasion-resistant skate shoes with laid-back style
- Lace closure
- Synthetic suede upper
- Rubber outsole; Textile lining
Nike Mens Tanjun Running Sneaker Black/Anthracite/Black 9.5
Nike Womens Tanjun Running Sneaker Black/White 8.5
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
Nike Men's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Black/White-Cool Grey-Reflective Silver, 11.5 Regular US
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Flex Experience RN 8 running shoe delivers lightweight comfort with a knit fabric that conforms to your every step.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature flex grooves in the outsole for natural flexibility and a soft mesh in the heel for an adaptive fit while running.
- DURABLE DESIGN: A no-sew overlay at the laces and toe tip adds durability to our men's running shoes while textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Injected unit sole midsole provides a resilient ride and enough durability to double as an outsole. This allows for a reduction in rubber and overall weight on your running shoes.
- RUN FREELY: Hexagonal flex grooves offer 6 different flex points for running freely in your Nike running shoes and the rounded heel rolls with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
Motivation on Running Those Pounds Off!
Quick and helpful tips on how to maintain a running routine that will eventually help you stay motivated long enough to get you started in losing those unwanted pounds off and keeping them off with healthy steps such as running.
Often times we start an exercise routine and never continue with it because we do not see immediate results. We give ourselves excuses in order to bring reason to us stopping what we have started. There are a couple of quick tips that could help you start an exercise routine, specifically running.
Tip number #1: iPod - If you need some sort of motivation, music is the answer. There are often times songs that can push you to a point that you thought you could never push yourself. Music is a great motivator and it is sometimes the one thing that is necessary for the person who needs that little extra motivation. It definitely works on me. One particular song that I like to listen while on a run is the rocky song.
Tip number #2: Nike+ Sports band - Another tool that you could benefit from is the Nike+ Sports Armband. I personally use this on my runs. It's pretty cool because it keeps track of your runs. It also monitors your distance, pace, and calories burned. This device also times your mile runs and your overall run. Once you have completed your run you can then hook the device via USB to your home computer or laptop and download your run to the Nike+ website. This is a website where you can maintain your runs. I have been running since 2003. I have logged so far over 445 miles and over 53,000 calories burned.
Tip number #3: Routine - There are times in which we start exercising and something stops us from doing it. It could range from a family outing to bad weather. Don't let these things derail you from continuing what you start doing. I run three to four times a week and keep around the same distance at three to five miles each run. I don't go over that so that I don't over-exert my body. I have also mapped several jogging paths where I know and feel comfortable running. I try to create scenic paths where there are trees and it is safe from traffic.
Tip number #4: Set goals - Goals are an important part in running. Whether it is running to the end of the driveway to preparing yourself for a marathon, goals provide you with the necessary steps in order to grow as a runner. I currently have set several goals in my running routine. I run about 50 to 60 miles a month. Currently I have 52+ miles logged in so far. When you see this it provides you with the fuel to keep going.
Running is a sport that one does not have to be extremely gifted. Running requires stepping one foot in front of the other faster and faster until one feels comfortable in a particular pace. I have always loved to play sports since I was a child but I honestly feel that running provides me the opportunity to get into a sport that requires little experience and skills and it is also something that will bring great benefit to my health and life. Currently I am training for a marathon that will take place in January 2020 and a triathlon in September 2020. These are two of the goals that I have set for myself this year and hopefully there are many more in the years to come. I am in no way considering myself an expert in running but I do want to share my way of achieving the current goals that I have set for myself. I will continue writing about what I have accomplished and will accomplish in the near future. Stay tuned for my next articles.