Best Low Price Running Shoes in 2023
ASICS Women's GT-1000 7 Running Shoes, 8.5M, Stone Grey/Carbon
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- SpevaFoam Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
Nike Youth Roshe One (Wolf Grey/White/White)(5.5 M US Big Kid)
Nike Kids Free RN (GS) Pnk Black/Mtllc Slvr/White/Blk Running Shoe 6.5 Kids US
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Original Packaging
adidas Originals Men's X_PLR, Trace Khaki/Black/White, 8 M US
- Keep your style cool and clean in the running-inspired X_PLR from adidas®.
- Breathable circular knit uppers in a sporty low-profile silhouette.
- Lace-up closure.
- Comfortable and breathable textile linings.
- Features reflective 3-Stripes at lateral side. Cooling and breathable antimicrobial OrthoLite® sock liner keeps feet dry and odor-free. Lightweight molded EVA midsole provides added cushioning. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Nike Men's Revolution 3 Running Shoe, Black Medium Blue Cool Grey Photo Blue, 8 4E US
- Mesh upper for optimal breathability
- Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole offers excellent traction
Nike Mens Flex Experience RN 6 Grey Black Anthracite White Size 12
Nike Mens Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe Anthracite/Metallic Silver/Black Size 13 M US
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- Original Packaging
Mevlzz Mens Casual Athletic Sneakers Knit Running Shoes Tennis Shoe for Men Walking Baseball Jogging Full Black43
- Knit Uppers: Soft & Comfortable & Breathable. Knit upper material make it possible that your feet free breath when you run or walk. It's soft and protective to cushion your every step.
- MD Sole: Lightweight & Excellent bounce-back & Durability. Adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of every touch and push.
- Fashion unique design. Comfortable and breathable gym shoes. Applications: Casual,Walking,Running,Outdoor,Travel,Exercise,Workout,Party
- specially engineered outlook and outsole provide your every step full energy, fast and light.stretch breathable upper expand with your foot when you run and they more comfortable closely fit to help you reduce irritation.
- Mens Casual Athletic Sneakers Outdoor Sports Trail Running Shoe Fashion Knit Walking Shoes Comfort Lightweight Breathable Gym Workout Tennis Shoe for Men Training Hiking Baseball Jogging
Nike Tanjun (Preschool) Black/White, 13.5 Little Kid
ASICS Men's Gel-Excite 4 Running Shoe, Silver/Black/Imperial, 9.5 M US
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Motivation on Running Those Pounds Off!
Quick and helpful tips on how to maintain a running routine that will eventually help you stay motivated long enough to get you started in losing those unwanted pounds off and keeping them off with healthy steps such as running.
Often times we start an exercise routine and never continue with it because we do not see immediate results. We give ourselves excuses in order to bring reason to us stopping what we have started. There are a couple of quick tips that could help you start an exercise routine, specifically running.
Tip number #1: iPod - If you need some sort of motivation, music is the answer. There are often times songs that can push you to a point that you thought you could never push yourself. Music is a great motivator and it is sometimes the one thing that is necessary for the person who needs that little extra motivation. It definitely works on me. One particular song that I like to listen while on a run is the rocky song.
Tip number #2: Nike+ Sports band - Another tool that you could benefit from is the Nike+ Sports Armband. I personally use this on my runs. It's pretty cool because it keeps track of your runs. It also monitors your distance, pace, and calories burned. This device also times your mile runs and your overall run. Once you have completed your run you can then hook the device via USB to your home computer or laptop and download your run to the Nike+ website. This is a website where you can maintain your runs. I have been running since 2003. I have logged so far over 445 miles and over 53,000 calories burned.
Tip number #3: Routine - There are times in which we start exercising and something stops us from doing it. It could range from a family outing to bad weather. Don't let these things derail you from continuing what you start doing. I run three to four times a week and keep around the same distance at three to five miles each run. I don't go over that so that I don't over-exert my body. I have also mapped several jogging paths where I know and feel comfortable running. I try to create scenic paths where there are trees and it is safe from traffic.
Tip number #4: Set goals - Goals are an important part in running. Whether it is running to the end of the driveway to preparing yourself for a marathon, goals provide you with the necessary steps in order to grow as a runner. I currently have set several goals in my running routine. I run about 50 to 60 miles a month. Currently I have 52+ miles logged in so far. When you see this it provides you with the fuel to keep going.
Running is a sport that one does not have to be extremely gifted. Running requires stepping one foot in front of the other faster and faster until one feels comfortable in a particular pace. I have always loved to play sports since I was a child but I honestly feel that running provides me the opportunity to get into a sport that requires little experience and skills and it is also something that will bring great benefit to my health and life. Currently I am training for a marathon that will take place in January 2020 and a triathlon in September 2020. These are two of the goals that I have set for myself this year and hopefully there are many more in the years to come. I am in no way considering myself an expert in running but I do want to share my way of achieving the current goals that I have set for myself. I will continue writing about what I have accomplished and will accomplish in the near future. Stay tuned for my next articles.