Best Marathon Running Accessories in 2021
Runtasty [Voted No.1 Hydration Belt] Winners' Running Fuel Belt - Includes Accessories: 2 BPA Free Water Bottles & Runners Ebook - Fits Any iPhone - w/Touchscreen Cover - No Bounce Fit and More!
Hydration Running Belt With Bottles - Water Belts For Woman And Men - IPhone Belt For Any Phone Size - Fuel Marathon Race Pack For Runners
- Men Women Running Belt - Are perfect for anyone who is enjoying outdoor activities sport runs and even marathon. Black Running Belt – is made in one unisex color that can fit everybody’s want.
- Best Running Belt You can find on market - This Pack For Running – Is the most comfortable no bounce Runners Belt you can get, Enjoy your activity CAREFREE and HANDS-FREE.
- Hydration Running Belt – It’s perfect to keep the water HANDS-FREE for any distance. Water Belt – Is designed that water bottles don’t bounce creating perfect run that you can fully enjoy. Race Belt – Perfect as Jogging Belt at any exercise.
- IPhone Belt – Now your IPhone is save from scratches, large pockets fits any size of IPhone. Phones belt – You can take with you any android phones such as Samsung s8 s9 plus.
- Running Pouch – Is large enough to fit ID credit cards keys and your phone also. Fuel Marathon Belt – Take with you any protein snacks bars energy gels to keep yourself energize.
URPOWER Running Belt Multifunctional Zipper Pockets Water Resistant Waist Bag, With 2 Water Bottles Waist Pack for Running Hiking Cycling Climbing and for 6.1 inches Smartphones
- [Neoprene material, lightweight] It is Made of water-proof and tear-resistant material and weighs less than 4.5oz.
- [Zipper pocket] The pocket holds smartphones, keys, money, inhaler, and other essentials. It is compatible with IPhone 6, 5 5s 5C 4s, Samsung S5 S4 S3 and other smartphones IPhone.
- [Dual-function] There is a hole for headphone cable in front and two pockets for water bottle on both side.
- [Adjustable strap] Fully adjustable to accommodate your waist and can be even used as a shoulder bag.The adjustable belt comfortably fits waists from 23 inches to 53 inches.
- [Lifetime guarantee] we are so sure you will love this waist pack, we will give you a Lifetime Warranty for any issues.
URPOWER Upgraded Running Belt Water Bottle, Running Fanny Pack Adjustable Straps, Large Pocket Waist Bag Phone Holder Running Fits 6.5 inches Smartphones, Running Pouch Men Women
- Convenient 6.5 Inches Large Pocket: URPOWER updated running belt with 6.5 inches large pocket can hold smartphones, keys, money, inhaler, and other essentials. It is compatible with iPhone X 8 8+, Galaxy S9 S9+ Note 8, HUAWEI P20 and other smartphones. Please take off the phone case when using this running belt.
- No Bounce or Rub: Anti-slip design with the silica gel inside the running belt which can make sure the belt will not bounce up during running. Soft lycra material won’t rub your skin.
- Adjustable Strap & Premium Air Permeability: Fully adjustable to accommodate your waist. Fits waist from 21 inches to 38 inches. Measured manually, there may be some difference. Comfortable lycra material make the running belt breathable.
- 2 BPA Free Water Bottles- 6 Ounces: Come with 2 BPA free water bottles. Won’t feel thirsty during running. Using BPA free material to ensure the safety.
- Multifunctional: There is a hole to insert the headphone, enjoy the music during running. Two extra pocket to carry the water bottle and the strap above the pocket can secure the water bottle. You are noticeable at night because of the reflector straps printed on the belt.
Gone For a Run BibFOLIO Plus Race Bib and Medal Display | Wall Mounted Medal Hanger â€“ Displays up to 24 Medals and 100 Race Bibs
- THE ORIGINAL BIBFOLIO PLUS(TM) RACE BIB AND MEDAL DISPLAY Originally developed by Gone For a Run, a U.S. based and owned family business, beware of copies. BibFOLIO+ protects and beautifully displays your collection of bibs and medals from marathons, half-marathons, 5Ks, triathlons, road races, and other athletic events. Support AMERICAN business and buy the ORIGINAL BibFOLIO+!
- HOLDS UP TO 24 MEDALS AND 100 RACE BIBS! Made from hand-forged black metal and measuring 14"W x 10.25"H, this BibFOLIO Plus Race Bib and Medal Display bib and medal display is a must own for all race enthusiasts. Additional BibFOLIO Race Bib Insert/Protector Sheets, My Race STATS and My Race RECAP BibFOLIO Journal Inserts can be purchased separately from Gone For a Run and Amazon.
- DISPLAY YOUR MEDALS AND BIBS WITH PRIDE! Simply slide up to 24 medals on the bottom bar to display. More medals? No problem! Our MedalART Hanger Extension Bar holds up to an additional 24 medals and can be purchased separately from Gone For a Run and Amazon. Add multiple Extension Bars for a limitless number of medals!
- EASY INSTALLATION! Includes all mounting hardware; 5 Screws, 5 Drywall Anchors, 4 Rubber Standoffs (wall protection), 2 Bib Hooks and 2 extra nuts. Our Bibfolio Plus also comes with twelve (12) complimentary BibFOLIO Race Bib Insert/Protector Sheets. More bibs? No problem! Additional packs of 12 Protector Sheets can be purchased separately from Gone For A Run and Amazon.
- DESIGNED AND SOLD BY GONE FOR A RUN – A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
Medal Display + Fear No Distance + Medal Display Rack for 30+ Medals + for Marathon, Running, Race, Sports Medals - Silver
- ✔ WE DONATE PART OF OUR PROFITS TO AMERICAN RED CROSS AND UNICEF 1. HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL WALL OF FAME - Have this as a constant reminder of all the hard work that you've put in over the past years! You are the best, you deserve only the best! The medal holders for runners will be a constant reminder of how awesome you are!
- 2. HEAVY DUTY & HIGH QUALITY MEDAL DISPLAY - We know you want the best quality possible for your most precious medals so we will deliver 100% on that promise. The medal holder is made out of stainless steel and hand coated with the best materials it's more powerful than the normal metal one that you find on Amazon.
- 3. EASY TO MOUNT MEDAL DISPLAY - We include two wall mount screws to make your job easier. It's very easy to install on your wall of fame and it will stay there for a long time.
- 4. CAN HOLD 30 MEDALS - With the size of 15.66 inches long and that will hold 30 medals. Unlike other products that are small and will bend over time
- 5. UNLIKE OTHER PRODUCTS ON AMAZON WE OFFER A LIFETIME GUARANTEE - NO RETURN REQUIRED - We hope that this tells that we do not like to play. We create solid, heavy duty products for you. If Something Ever Happens WE WILL CHANGE IT Immediately Without Any Costs From Your Side. Risk-Free, Order Now!
Sport2People Running Belt USA Patented - Hands-Free Workout Fanny Pack - iPhone X 6 7 8 Plus Buddy Pouch for Runners - Freerunning Reflective Waist Pack Phone Holder - Fitness Gear Accessories
- 👨 👩 Suitable FOR MEN & WOMEN: Best Outdoor Running Belt You Can Find! Made of water-resistant spandex that prevents moisture problems and sweaty phone. Doesn't move, jiggle, bounce, ride up or chafe due to the high-quality material. Comfortable material. Fashionable colors.
- 📲 SUPER STRETCHY MATERIAL: Our Cell phone holder for running has 2 separated, expandable and stretchy pockets (large and small) that fit your new iPhone XS MAX (also iPhone 5s, 6s, 6plus, 7plus, 8plus) and any other cell phone like Samsung s8, Galaxy s7, Note 8, Nexus 6p... Waist size from 27.5’’ - 40.5’’. Easily hold phone, keys, cards, money, even US passport.
- 😊 PLEASURE & SAFETY: Fitted with a special earphone hole to listen to your favorite music and 3 reflective darts for extra safety during any workout. By using this athletic waist pack you’ll save your phone from scratches and stop losing your valuables. Your items will remain dry in almost any weather condition.
- ✋NO DISTRACTIONS: Unlike other running belts Sport2People runners belt DOES NOT LOSE SIGNAL during running or other outdoor/indoor activities. Track your workout, running routes, heart rate no matter the activity or location. When opened your valuables do not fall out of the pouch. Durable zipper. Hand wash only.
- 💲EXTENDED WARRANTY: More than 4.000 happy & satisfied customers (see reviews). Now you can extend the warranty for another year and never worry again. If for some reason this multifunctional belt isn't working out for you, contact us for a full refund. Quickly responsive, based in US. Join our community on Instagram @sport2people!
FREETOO Lightweight Running Water Bottle Belt No Bounce Running Water Waist Pack Hydration Belt with Bottle Holder for Runners, Marathon, Fitness Training, Hiking and Jogging
- 【THE LIGHSTEST RUNNING WATER BELT】 FREETOO running waist pack comes with product weight only 0.35 lb/5.64 oz, which is lighter than a banana. You can run freely without any hassle.
- 【NO SHAKING AND STABLE】Designed with innovative 45 degree bottle holder and additional adjustable elastic rope, this running waist pack holds water bottle stablely and without any shaking.
- 【HOLDS BIG SIZE BOTTLE】FREETOO hiking waist bag fits the water bottle up to 800ml/30oz, keeps you hydrated even in marathon , hiking and climbing. You can put your water bottle, vacuum flask and energy drinks in the bottle holder for hands free running.
- 【MAX STORAGE】Except water bottle, this hiking waist pack also can carry up to 6.5" cellphone, cash, cards in the main pocket.Energy gel packs, keys, headphone are available to put in front bag.
- 【ADJUSTABLE AND COMFORTABLE WAIST PACKS】The FREETOO running hydration belt fits the waist from 23.62”-49.21”.Breathable material back mesh pad keeps your waist dry and fresh while running hiking.
Skywoo Running Belt Waist Pack with Water Bottle Holder Fanny Pack Reflective Compatible for iPhone X/XS Max/XR, Waistband Travel Money Belt for Workouts, Cycling, Runner, Jogging
- Water Bottle Holder Design: Bottles not included. The bottle holder contains an adjustable elastic rope, which can keep your bottle stable and safe while running or jogging, prevent bouncing and falling out.
- Night Reflective Design: The reflective part on the bag is very bright at night, can enhance security visibility, escort night running. And with a multifunctional metal pull ring, can hanging pet rope.
- Adjustable & Personalized Fit: Fits great for waist from 19.7-44.9 inches, fully adjustable strap. Elastic waistband - The tension is moderate and fits the body better.
- Multiple Pockets: With 2 main separate zipper pockets to keep your iPhone X/XR/XS MAX/6/6s, keys, wallet etc. And another convienient back pocket insertion, perfect for carrying your cards, cash etc. Security and theft-proof, let you feel more at ease in sports.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Skywoo provides 30 days money back and 12 months warranty. If you have any problem with our product, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to solve your problem.
PYFK Running Belt Hydration Waist Pack with Water Bottle Holder for Men Women Waist Pouch Fanny Bag Reflective (Green)
- ✔️Fits up to 27oz water bottle(NOT INCLUDED) and our running belt can reduce shaking during your run. Weight: 5.6 ounces. Dimensions: 53.5" x 6.3" x 2.8"
- ✔️EASY ONE HANDED ACCESS: 45 Degree Bottle Holder Design, feel NO SHAKE while running.
- ✔️PERSONALIZED FIT: This water fanny pack fits from 23.6in to 44in waist, easy one trim adjustable strap to fit your waist perfectly, SIMPLE!
- ✔️MULTI-FUNCTION Main Pocket: Our waist bag fits up to 6" screen mobile, an inner pocket designed for keys to avoid screen scratching, an earphone outlet to enjoy the music while running, along with an anti-theft zipper buckle.
- ✔️REFLECTIVE DESIGN: Reflect strongly under vehicle head lights, guarantee the safety of night running.
iPod Theory and the Economics of Consumer Choice
From music players to cars, how price points and features make you spend more.
I won't get all technical with mumbo-jumbo stats and economics graphs. Lets look at this in gradual steps. If the smallest iPod can hold 2GB at $29.50/GB or 4GB at $19.75/GB, that's twice the storage for only 30% more. Lets take a look at the next level up that also includes a screen and video camera. You now step up to 8GB at $18.63/GB or 16GB at $11.19/GB on top of added features. The latter of the two being twice the capacity for only 20% more, or 8 times the capacity of the smallest at three times the price. Not convinced? Go a step further and you're staring at a staggeringly low $1.56/GB. That's roughly twenty times as much storage for each dollar as compared to the lowest version.
What do these ratios and percentages mean to an average buyer? Well they'll probably start at a lower model and after small incremental steps up walk out the door with a model with a capacity exponentially greater and a price not what originally drew them into the store in the first place with the excuse that it's a better buy dollar per dollar than the original.
What's that you say? I said this wasn't about mp3 players? You're absolutely right, it's about product pricing. Where perception of massively increased value with only slightly higher investment is seen there will be massive sales. I'm crazy right? Why wouldn't I want to buy a more "economical" model? Well the simple fact is, price points are not chosen at random, they're picked to make consumers buy up. Their listed prices are not reflective of their actual cost to manufacture. Case and point, again, iPods. A recent analysis of the latest iPod shuffle determines it's actual cost to manufacture including packaging is $21.77. Which is about 28% of the retail price. While the Nano is 40% and Touch 49%.
Thus we can clearly see lower models could be easily marketed for lower prices. Though as it stands you'd think they'd make more selling them and not want to push people up to their larger brethren. Not exactly, while their cost to manufacture is a higher percentage of sale price relative to the lower models, that small percentage of profit made from the highest capacity iPod Touch is more than three times the sale price of the smallest shuffle model. Thus to see the same profit from the sale of one high end model it would take roughly five sales of the lowest model. There you go, case closed.
Not everything is as cut and dry, gradually stepped as iPod pricing. Lets look at this backwards. How about cars? Many entry models start at around $20K, then fully optioned with leather, tech gizmos, big wheels and more powerful engine you're at over $40K. I can see parents using this reasoning to buy their teen a base model vs fully loaded. I mean, really, you can literally buy two base models for that price! Most mainstream cars hover around 50% net profit. This doesn't account for the billions it costs to develop them however. So manufacturers again want to maximize their profits.
As I realized this it made me look at the products I owned. While my car isn't brand new, it was at one time the top of the line. The same can be said for my iPod, Camera, Computer, Printer, well pretty much everything I own. I guess if I fell for it, and I know all about cost vs price, what chance does the average consumer have this Holiday shopping season? Hopefully by reading this you'll have the power of choice. I'm not saying to buy low or high, just buy what you need. If you only need a product to do a certain thing, don't buy a higher model that can do twice as much for only 10% more when you'll never do twice as much. It's just the principal of the thing, isn't it?