Best Motion Control Running Shoes For Overpronators in 2021
ASICS Gel-Superion 2 Women's Running Shoe, Monaco Blue/Pink Glo, 9.5 M US
Mizuno Women's Wave Paradox 2 Running Shoe, Silver/Dark Shadow, 6 B US
- Double Fan Wave Technology
- Classic 3D Mizuno Fit
- Breathable Upper
- 9.4 oz 12 mm ramp
- Available in D width
ASICS Men's Gel Foundation 8-4E Running Shoe,Lightning/Black/True Red,7 4E US
- Mesh running shoe featuring synthetic overlays, lace-up vamp, and full-length GEL cushioning
- ComforDry sockliner
- DuoMax dual density midsole
- SpEVA midsole
- DuraSponge outsole
- Exclusive 4E width
ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 24 Running Shoes, 5.5M, Smoke Blue/Dark Blue/CANTELOUP
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Plus 3 Midsole Technology - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide Midsole - ASICS FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
Brooks Ariel '16 Anthracite/Purple Cactus Flower/Primer Grey 9 B (M)
- Show 'em what you're really made of by powering through those last grueling miles in the Brooks® Ariel '16 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Beast 14.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road. Differential: 12 mm. Built for the sever overpronator who requires motion control and high-level cushioning. Moisture-managing Element mesh upper supplies protection from various elements, while maintaining a cool in-shoe environment. External, structured saddle allows for adjustable support. Lace-up closure. External heel counter helps stabilize the foot. Plush tongue and collar. Element mesh lining wicks moisture away, and offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable sockliner.
Mizuno Men's Wave Paradox 2 Running Shoe, Alloy/Black, 7 D US
- Supportive trainer featuring internal stability technology with minimal overlays
- Double Fan Wave Technology for maximum support
- Classic 3D Mizuno Fit
- Soft breathable mesh upper with secure mid foot wrap ensures a great fit with minimal overlays for friction free wear
- Enhanced cushioning and stability
- Padded tongue and collar
ASICS Women's Gel-Foundation 13 Running Shoes, 8M, Indigo Blue/Silver/Seashell PI
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- SpevaFoam Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 20 Running Shoe - Black/Grey - 2E - 11.0
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Runners who need a perfect blend of support, cushion, flexibility, and reliability. The modernized, streamlined design satisfies runners who crave a low-profile look.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 19
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT Crash Pad cushions each footfall and works with BioMoGo DNA to adapt to your every stride.
- MODERNIZED FIT: A new streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for-without excess bulk.
- GUIDERAILS HOLISTIC SUPPORT SYSTEM: We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
Saucony Women's Cohesion Running Shoe, Grey/Mint, 10 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe, Silver Grey/Turquoise/Lime Punch, 8.5 D US
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multisurface traction
- High-abrasion rubber
Review: Garth Brooks' Scarecrow Gets a B+
In 2002, Garth Brooks said he was retiring. This is a review of one of his last CDs released. Since then, however, he was made more music!!
Over a decade ago, this Oklahoma-boy turned American icon changed county music forever. Today, he's still a pioneer of his own time with his new album, Scarecrow. His latest release showcases what Garth still does best: the ability to incorporate every music style into a new, pushing-the-envelope definition of country. And that style is what helped Garth propel country music to its pinnacle of success.
...And, if the rumor is true, and this is Garth's "final farewell" album, he is going out on top.
Garth's latest sing-a-long smash is the bluegrass-twinged "Wrapped Up in You," a pure down-home and wholesome jam-out song with a kick-ass harmonica and awesome fiddles. You don't even have to be a Garth fan to have heard a sampling of what a contagious song it is, referring to the Dr. Pepper ads splattering every television network.
The clever "Beer Run" chorus reads as if you were at the Tulsa-county spelling bee... "B-double E-double R-you-in?" This jammin' duet with country great, George Jones is your classic drinking song. Garth also squeezed in another duet with pal Trisha Yearwood. "Squeeze Me In," is a rousing and rocking song about a hardworking woman trying to fit her man into her hectic schedule.
Scarecrow has several more upbeat songs. "Rodeo or Mexico" echoes the cowboy lust theme in his past hit "Rodeo." "Big Money," is a quirky song about relatives that make big money in high-risk careers and will him the money. Why take chances yourself, he says, when you can just be kind to your rich relatives? With a bright piano intro, "Why Ain't I Running" tells the tale of someone who wants out, but can't seem to leave. (Inspired by his recent divorce?)
On the slower, more story-song side is Thunder Rolls-esuqe, "The Storm," with a powerful string section and "Mr. Midnight," a song about an overnight DJ getting an eerie call that changes his life. "Thicker Than Blood" speaks of today's families, comprised of step and half siblings, still being a family.
The album also features "When You Come Back to Me Again" from the Frequency soundtrack.
The smartest song though, is "Pushing up Daises." The song puts an uplifting spin on things going bad, that anything is better than pushing up daisies. It says, there are two certain dates in life that are etched on our graves, but the only thing that really matters is that dash in between. That's serious songwriting talent there.
On that note, Garth's career began in 1989 and will it end in 2002 as he says? If so, he has one helluva dash in between to be proud of. A dash that sold millions of albums, held one of the biggest music events in history, set out on top-grossing tours and in conclusion, a dash that shows he became one of the most important artists, ever. And, with a mixture of pop, rock, bluegrass and pure honky-tonk songs, powerful vocals and slick production, Scarecrow is a final piece of his music history-in-the-making to squeeze in that dash.