Best Nike Lifestyle Running Shoes in 2022
Nike Womens Free Rn Flyknit 2018 Low Top Lace Up Running, Orange, Size 5.5
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, Black/Black, 11 4E US
- NIKE SHOES MEN: The Nike Air Monarch IV (4E) Training Shoe for Men sets you up for a comfortable training session with durable leather on top for support.
- DURABLE LEATHER: Men's sneakers are made with leather upper features for durability and support, while perforations provide airflow during every shoe wear.
- CUSHIONED COMFORT & DURABLE SUPPORT: A lightweight foam midsole with full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions every stride, providing all day comfort in your Nike shoes.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Men's Nike shoes are designed with a solid rubber outsole that is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIFESTYLE/GYM SHOE: Whether you're looking for lifestyle sneakers for men or new gym shoes, the Nike Air Monarch IV is the perfect shoe to meet all your needs.
Nike Men's Competition Running Shoes, Red University Red Black 601, 7.5 UK
- Model Number: 812654601
- Gender: mens
- Color: University Red / Black
- Made In: Indonesia
- Brand New With Original Box
Nike Roshe One rosherun Men Lifestyle Casual Sneakers Black - 12.5
- Vendor Name: NIKE
- Style No: 511881-026
- Material : Mesh
- Descr : ROSHE ONE
- Color : BLACK/BLACK
Nike Women's Air Max Dia SE Lifestyle Shoe (7, White/Light Aqua/Game Royal)
Nike Women's Air Max THEA Running Shoes (6, Rust Pink/Rust Pink/Summit White/Black)
NIKE Mens Air Max 270 Running Shoes (10 M US, Game Royal/Dynamic Yellow)
- 100% AUTHENTIC
- BRAND NEW IN BOX
Nike Mens Zoom 2k Lifestyle Gym Running Shoes White 11.5 Medium (D)
- Style#: AO0269-005
- Neoprene tongue and webbed lacing system secure your foot.
- Zoom Air technology cushions every step.
- Mesh vamp provides breathability and a reinforced toe and heel.
- Cored-out rubber outsole reduces weight and lets your foot bend and flex.
Nike Air Max LTD 3 Men's Shoes Black/Dark Grey/White bv1171-001 (9 D(M) US)
- leather and synthetic upper
- Air Max logos
- Rubber outsole offers traction and additional durability.
- 100% Authentic.
Nike Womens Roshe One running shoe Black/Black/Dark Grey 8
Nick Lachey Copied Kristin Cavallari’s Baby Name? Other Celebs Accused of Stealing Monikers
Nick Lachey seemingly copied ex-girlfriend Kristin Cavallari’s baby name by calling his son Camden. So which star did Jessica Simpson allegedly steal baby Maxwell's name from? And which other celebs have accused other stars of stealing baby names?
When "The Hills" star Kristin Cavallari and her NFL player fiancé Jay Cutler named their son Camden, they probably thought their baby name choice was somewhat unique. So Kristin must have been rather shocked to learn that her ex Nick Lachey chose the same name for his son with wife Vanessa.
At least she couldn't help but tweet about Nick purloining her name pick. According to Us Weekly, here's what she wrote when she learned about the arrival of Nick and Vanessa's new son: "Apparently Camden is a popular name!"
She then quickly made sure to let her followers know that she wasn't trying to attack Nick and Vanessa by writing, "By the way that wasn't a bitchy tweet at all. I obviously love the name and I'm glad other people do too."
If she does secretly feel like Nick stole her baby name, she's not alone. Here's a look at some other celebs whose baby monikers have been mimicked or snatched away before their child's birth:
According to The National Enquirer, Kourtney was upset that Nick Lachey's other ex Jessica Simpson "stole" her idea of using the name Maxwell for a little girl. So instead she picked the name Penelope, which the tot now shares with the daughters of Tina Fey and Taylor Hanson. But she shouldn't really blame Jess for stealing the name since she wasn't the first star to think of naming a daughter Maxwell - about three months before Jess gave birth, "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" actress Lindsay Sloane bestowed her baby girl with the moniker.
Last year Eva said that she hadn't felt "the urge" to become a mother just yet, but that didn't stop her from coming up with the perfect baby name. According to People, here's what she said about fellow lovely Latina Salma Hayek stealing her top choice way back in 2020: "[She] took my baby name, though. Valentina Paloma. I was like, 'Salma, you took my baby name.' And she's all, 'What are your other ones so that I don't take them." Now Eva allegedly wants kids with boyfriend Ryan Gosling, so hopefully she's sent Salma a list of her new favorite names.
Neil Patrick Harris
This funnyman thought he was being clever by giving one of his adorable twins the name Harper, but Victoria Beckham just had to decide to "borrow" it for her baby girl. According to Hollywood Life, here's what NPH told Jay Leno about his tot's pilfered moniker: "The Beckhams named their daughter Harper Seven. (Mine's) Harper One. Isn't that exciting? Once the Beckhams have a kid with your name then it's really cool all of a sudden. Now we just have to have the Pitt-Jolies name their next kid Gideon and we're in!"
So do you think that Nick and Vanessa Lachey copied Kristin by choosing the name Camden? Or is it just a crazy coincidence that the couple also came up with it?
More From This Contributor:
Chris Brown and Other Celebs with Regrettable Tattoos of Faces
Khloe Kardashian is in O.J. Simpson's Will? Other Crazy Kardashian Claims
James Franco and Kristen Stewart a Potential Couple? Other Celeb Relationship Rumors