Best Nike Running Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis in 2021
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey 9
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Women's Running Shoe Black/White-Thunder Grey Size 9.5
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds
- Cushlon ST foam provides soft, responsive cushioning
Nike Women's Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoes (9.5 B(M) US, Black/Volt Pink)
- TPU overlays provide targeted support for a snug, secure fit.
- Breathable mesh in the upper for ventilation and cooling.
- Phylon midsole in the forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Visible Max Air unit in the heel maximizes cushioning.
Nike Women's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Bordeaux/Burgundy Ash-Plum Dust-White, 5 Wide US
- Flex grooves in the outsole promote natural flexibility.
- Knit fabric conforms to your foot for a snug feel
- Rounded heel promotes a natural range of motion
- No-sew overlay at the laces and toe tip adds durability.
- Injected unit sole (IU) midsole provides a resilient ride and enough durability to double as an outsole. This allows for a reduction in rubber and overall weight.
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, dark grey/black - dark grey - white, 12 4E US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
NIKE Women's Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoes (8.5 B(M) US, White/Mint)
Nike Women's Zoom Winflo 6 Track & Field Shoes, Cool Grey/Metallic Platinum/Wolf Grey/White, 10 B US
- Style#: AQ8228-002
- 2 Zoom Air units give a responsive, stable feeling underfoot.
- Lightweight Cushlon foam delivers soft and springy midsole cushioning.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a secure, snug fit.
- Two Zoom Air units in the forefoot and heel
Nike Womens Tanjun Running Sneaker Black/White 7.5
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, White/White - Cool Grey - Anthracite, 11 Regular US
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
Nike Womens Free TR 8 Athletic Trainer Running Shoes, Black, 11
Remember Your Sunglasses This Summer
When you're out buying sunscreen this summer, be sure to pick up sunglasses as well.
Short-Term Effects of UV Radiation
Even a single day playing in the sun at the beach can cause adverse effects to your eyes. Photokeratitis is one of the dangers of short term sun exposure. Something like a sunburn on your eye, photokeratitis can be painful, and causes symptoms such a gritty feeling in the eye, extreme sensitivity to light, excessive tearing and red eyes. But, fortunately the effects are usually temporary and a gentle reminder from your eyes that you need sunglasses.
Long-Term Effects of UV Radiation
Although the symptoms of Photokeratitis are mild, repeated cases can seriously damage your eyes. Sun bathers who leave their sunglasses at home are not only damaging their retina, the part of the eye that controls sight, but they also significantly increase their chances of developing cataracts and other growths on the surface of the eye. And unlike photokeratitis, this damage is irreversible.
Sunglasses are just as important as sunscreen and should be worn every time you intend to spend a while in the sun. However, not just any drug store pair of sunglasses will do. Especially if you spend extended periods of time outside in the sun. Look for sunglasses that block out 99-100% of UV A and B radiation and screen out 75 to 90% of visible light. Furthermore, for those that work outside, wraparound lenses are a good idea for those who work or spend more than four hours a day outside.
Especially for Children
Getting small children to wear sunglasses can be a cinch or a pill, depending on the kid. To encourage your child to wear sunglasses and start a lifelong habit of proper eyecare, be sure to involve them in the process. Take your child with you and let them pick out their own glasses. They will be much more fond of a pair tht they picked out themselves. And wearing your glasses religiously will make your little one want to copy you. But if it becomes clear that your child just will not wear sunglasses, try wide-brimmed hats that will provide protection and teach them not to look directly into the sun.
Even For Those Who Wear Glasses
For those who don't want to let go of their glasses, there are several options to block out harmful UV rays. Consider buying tinted lenses that block a significant amount of UV rays. Or opt for photocromatic lenses that darken in the sun and lighten indoors (however, they don't always darken inside of cars). But, perhaps the least expensive option for those who don't want to invest in a perscription pair of sunglasses is a pair of clip on sunglass lenses available at every eyestore.