Best Nike Shoes For Running And Hiking in 2021
Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 5 Women's Running Shoe Black/Barely Grey-Gunsmoke-Wolf Grey 8
Nike Women's Free Tr 8 Running Shoes, Black/Metallic Armory/Navy, 8M
- Ultralight Flywire cables integrate with the laces for midfoot lockdown
- Full inner sleeve provides a sock like fit
- Mesh is durable, flexible and breathable
- Rubber pods in high wear areas for excellent traction
- Foam and mesh collar for breathable comfort
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, Black/Black, 12.0 Regular US
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
Nike Women's Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe Black/Metallic Gold/Wheat Gold Size 8.5 M US
- Fabric sole
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Beveled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
Nike Women's Free Rn Flyknit 2018 Crimson Pulse/Sail Ankle-High Running Shoe - 8M
- Womens Shoes
- Athletic Shoes
Nike Womens Tanjun Running Sneaker Wolf Grey/White 8.5
- Breathable fabric mesh and manmade upper with logo accents
- Lace up closure for a secure fit
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed for added comfort
- Foam midsole for added cushioning
Nike Men's Metcon 4 Training Shoe Olive Canvas/Indigo Burst/Black Size 10.5 D US
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help resist abrasion during rope climbs.
Nike Women's Zoom All Out Low 2 Running Shoe, Light Cream/Sail-mtlc Gold Star, 8
- Womens Shoes
- Athletic Sneakers
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Men's Running Shoe Gunsmoke/Oil Grey-White-Gum Light Brown Size 11.5
- Model Number: AQ2203001
- Gender: mens
- Color: Gunsmoke/Oil Grey-White
- Made In: China
- Brand New With Original Box
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 12 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
The Nike Cortez: A Sneaker Retrospective
Bill Bowerman made athletic shoe history when he used a waffle iron to press outsoles for his Oregon Ducks track squad. Ever since then, the bottom of a shoe, or the tread, has mattered when it comes to gaining a performance edge.
Nike's classic running shoe from the '70s, the Cortez, is sort of a Plain Jane of shoes. Equipped with a nylon body on its truest incarnations, the running shoe sports a full-length, white rubber herringbone tread and the large signature Swooshes on both sides of the shoe, giving the Cortez a simplistic, yet distinguished look.
As a running shoe, the Cortez is quite basic and prehistoric in shoe years, but for the time of its creation, it was quite something. With a foam midsole, the light, flexible body and high-gripping rubber outsole, the Cortez was something to experience. It does lack in support, as it is very easy to overpronate and turn an ankle; much of the support that exist in the shoe comes from tying the shoe tightly over the bridge of the foot, which can result in some genuine discomfort; and depending one's foot shape, the heel can slip some, especially with Cortez models with the leather heel and lining. Style-wise, though, the Cortez really does shine.
Having been a cult classic after re-emerging commercially over a decade ago and with famous "Seinfeld" character George Costanza (played by Jason Alexander) wearing the original black/white and navy/white versions of the shoe, the Cortez has done quite well. With colorways that have been reissued with leather and suede, some celebrating Olympic seasons and American cities, along with special edition updates to the shoe, the Nike Cortez has managed to survive more than 30 years in the shoe industry.
If you're considering whether to buy the Cortez and add it to your own personal collection for storage purposes, this is a can't-miss product, especially when you can find the shoes cheap over the Internet or at factory outlets. If you're someone looking to actually step out in a new shoe and wonder about the Cortez, this is also a good buy for the right price. It's versatile and goes great with khakis; of course, if you're the type to do a bunch of street walking and need some moderate support, the Cortez might be an issue if you have anything other than a moderate arch. The Swooshes on the shoe may also jar your style if you're not looking big logos, but that's what makes the shoe.