Best Nike Shoes For Running And Training in 2022
Nike Women's Downshifter 9 Sneaker, Black/Laser Fuchsia - Dark Grey, 9 Regular US
Nike Women's Training Running Shoe, Platinum Violet Black Plum Chalk Sail, 5.5 UK
Nike Women's Free Tr 8 Running Shoes, Black/Metallic Armory/Navy, 8M
- Ultralight Flywire cables integrate with the laces for midfoot lockdown
- Full inner sleeve provides a sock like fit
- Mesh is durable, flexible and breathable
- Rubber pods in high wear areas for excellent traction
- Foam and mesh collar for breathable comfort
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/Anthracite, 8.5 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: These Nike women's running shoes have been designed with lightweight material and a soft foam midsole, built to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. The textured outer wall of these women's running shoes help reduce weight and hide creases.
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally.
- NIKE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE: Imported, fabric: lightweight knit, plush padding, soft foam midsole, and rubber outsole.
Nike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe, black/white - anthracite - cool grey, 11 Regular US
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Downshifter 9 running shoe lets you take your sprints and runs to new levels.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature open mesh at the forefoot that is lightweight and breathable, keeping you comfortable throughout your run.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Closed mesh through the midfoot and heel provides structured support to our men's sneakers while the textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Men's shoes with an articulated, full-length midsole that provides resilient and flexible cushioning, while the no-sew midfoot saddle delivers support.
- RUN FREELY: Flex grooves provide traction and let your feet move naturally in your Nike running shoes and the soft, smooth midsole cushions your stride.
Nike Men's Lunar Fingertrap Cross Trainer, Anthracite/Black, 12.0 Regular US
- MEN'S TENNIS SHOES: The Nike Lunar Fingertrap Training Shoe offers flex grooves for natural movement and multidirectional traction for all types of training.
- SNUG SUPPORT: Sidewall wrap-up design cradles foot during side-to-side and diagonal movement. The men's workout shoe feature Lunarlon foam delivering plush, lightweight and responsive cushion.
- BREATHABLE: The Nike tennis shoe for men is constructed with a lightweight, breathable mesh that provides a sock-like fit but still allows for easy on and off.
- RELIABLE GRIP: Solid rubber outsole for non-marking grip and traction on a variety of training surfaces. Deep, wide flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally in the men's tennis shoe.
- INTERTWINED BANDS: Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot like a glove. The tennis shoes' Intertwined synthetic bands are customizable through the laces for arch comfort.
Nike Mens Rosherun White/White Running Shoe 11 Men US
- Nike Rosherun One Trainers
- Breathable Mesh Upper
- Soft Fabric Sock Liner
- Synthetic Waffle Pattern Outsole
- Nike Swoosh Tick On The Outer Side
Nike Men's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/Anthracite, 11 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: The Nike Revolution 5 men's running shoes cushion your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. Minimalist design fits in just about anywhere your day takes you.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike men's shoes have lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. Reinforced heel and overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: Soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride, making these the running shoes men need. Textured outer wall reduces the weight of the shoe.
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE TRACTION: These Nike shoes are made with rubber outsoles, offering durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spacing in the tread lets your foot flex naturally.
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Lightweight knit wraps foot, foam midsole, rubber outsole, plush lining, soft sockliner.
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey 7.5
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
Nike in-Season TR 9 Womens Running Shoe (Grey/Pink, Numeric_9_Point_5)
- Foot-to-foam construction
- An over-the-laces mid foot gore strap
- A durable, multidirectional traction pattern
- A memory foam sock liner provides the ultimate comfort
How to Make a Venetian-Style Halloween Mask
Venetian masks can be made from all different sizes, and materials. This guide will help you learn how to make a full face covered homemade Venetian mask.
Step 1: Get your Materials!
The first step to do to make your Venetian mask is to get your materials. For this mask you will need plaster of Paris, Vaseline, gold or silver craft paint, white craft paint, glitter, sequence, string or thread, and any other accessories that you think will go great on your mask.
The best places to get these materials are at your local craft store like Michaels, or Joanns. When shopping for materials always look for sale and clearance items that will help you save money.
When buying plaster of Paris remember to buy the model kind that will be okay to put on your face.
Step 2: Prepare your materials and design
Before even starting to make your mask you should prepare all your materials, and work station. You should also either draw or think about the design you want on your mask. To prepare for the plaster of Paris and painting make sure to put newspaper or a sheet on the floor and table that you are working in. By doing this you will avoid cleaning up a big mess later. You make also want to get plastic or paper plates to put all your material on.
Step 3: Make your Mask
When making your mask you will need someone to help you with this part. Prepare your plaster of Paris. (Remember to follow the directions on the box when mixing and molding).
For this step you will have to prepare your face for the mold. You can also use a volunteer if you don't want to do your face, but if you do your face you will need a helper. Before putting the plaster of Paris on your face you want to make sure to put Vaseline on before hand. The Vaseline will help take the mold off after it sets.
After putting the Vaseline on make sure to close your eyes and mouth when putting the plaster of Paris on your face. Let the mold set until it is semi hard. (Remember to follow the instructions on the plaster of Paris box).
After the mask hardens carefully take the mold off your face. Let mask completely dry before you start decorating.
While your mask is drying be sure to wash and clean your face off.
Step 4: Preparing your mask for painting
After your mask is dry you want to prepare your mask before painting. For this part you will need a knife or razor blade to cute out the eyes. You want to do this very carefully so you don't ruin the mask, but this will help you see when you put it on. You also want to make a small hole on each side of the mask so you can tie the string on. After cutting the eyes and holes out you are ready to paint.
Step 5: Paint your Mask
Now you are ready to paint. You first should put white paint on your mask and let that layer dry. After the white paint is dry you can start being creative. You can use either the silver or gold paint or any other color of your choosing. To make a simple mask you can paint around the eyes and top of the head of the mask, and leave the cheeks, mouth, and chin white. Let second layer of paint dry.
Step 6: Decorate your mask
This is also the fun part of making your mask. Here you get to decorate your mask. Be as creative as you want. Put sequence, glitter, ribbon, feathers, and whatever else you want. To put on decorations be sure to use a glue gun, or glue stick. Let mask dry again.
Step 7: Put on your string
Now you want to tie your string to the holes you made earlier. After you put the string on your mask is ready for Halloween. You may also want to make a outfit that goes with the mask or get a cape to wear with it.