Best Nike Winter Running Tights in 2023
Nike Mens Power Tech Running Tights Black/Black/Reflective SILV S
Nike Women's Power Epic Run Cropped Pants Running Tights (Medium, Black)
- 82% Polyester/8% Spandex
- Nike Power fabric provides a range of compression and support
- Zoned mesh helps cool your stride
- Zippered pocket secures small items
- Wide waistband for a flattering, secure fit
NIKE Men's Pro Tights, Black/Dark Grey/White, Medium
- Dri-FIT Technology helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Compressive fit provides support
- Mesh on inner leg gussets allow for ventilation in high-heat zones
Nike Women's Pro Warm 7/8 Training Tights (Black, Small)
Nike Mens Free RN 5.0 Running Shoe Black/Black/Black 9
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
Nike Men's Pro 3qt Tight (Black/Anthracite/White, Small)
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation.
- Compression fit provides muscle support.
- 3/4-length design hits below the calf, providing coverage with added cooling.
- Darted pouch at the gusset helps increase comfort while providing support.
NIKE Men's Base Layer Training Tights, Black/Dark Grey/White, Medium
- TIGHT FIT WITH ZERO DISTRACTIONS: The Nike body-hugging tights let you train undistracted with a compressive feel and optimal mobility.
- DRI-FIT TECHNOLOGY: These men's compression pants are made of Dri-FIT material that wicks sweat away to help keep you cool when the action heats up.
- FLAT SEAMS: These leggings for men are designed with flat seams that feel smooth against the skin. Flat seams help reduce irritation caused by chafing.
- ELASTIC WAISTBAND: The wasitband of the men's leggings are lined with the NIKE logo and designed with elastic for a secure, distraction-free fit.
- NIKE MEN'S TIGHTS: Imported, machine wash, fabric: 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex
Nike Men's Baselayer Therma Tight, Black/Anthracite/White, Large
NIKE Women's Power Training Victory Tights, Black/White, Small
- NIKE Power fabric provides stretch and support
- Power mesh inner waistband provides a comfortable fit
- Body-hugging fit flatters shape and provides a flexible, locked-in feel
- Mid-rise waistband is tilted up in back for a natural fit and coverage while you bend and stretch
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, Black/Black, 11 4E US
- NIKE SHOES MEN: The Nike Air Monarch IV (4E) Training Shoe for Men sets you up for a comfortable training session with durable leather on top for support.
- DURABLE LEATHER: Men's sneakers are made with leather upper features for durability and support, while perforations provide airflow during every shoe wear.
- CUSHIONED COMFORT & DURABLE SUPPORT: A lightweight foam midsole with full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions every stride, providing all day comfort in your Nike shoes.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Men's Nike shoes are designed with a solid rubber outsole that is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIFESTYLE/GYM SHOE: Whether you're looking for lifestyle sneakers for men or new gym shoes, the Nike Air Monarch IV is the perfect shoe to meet all your needs.
The Speed 2 Hydration Belt by Nathan Sports: Product Review
Staying hydrated is important for runners. The Speed 2 is a perfect mix of light weight and capacity - it's worth considering for any runner.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that Speed 2 has changed the way I train and race. It's far easier to carry water - I've always gotten annoyed with holding a bottle when I run.
The two flasks hold enough fluid to get me about halfway through a half-marathon during the winter months. That means I don't have to give up time slowing down at the water stations. For a 10K, they negate the need to use the water stations at all.
For summer training, I freeze four of the bottles. I start my run with two of them. The other two I leave in a cooler in my car. I create a 10-mile route that brings me back to my car at the halfway point, and I can exchange my empty flasks for two full (and frozen!) flasks. I usually split the flasks between frozen water and frozen energy drink to lessen the dehydration danger of training during July in Arizona.
Whenever I finish a run, I just throw the bottles back into the freezer. Later, I'll refill with water and energy drinks so they're ready for the next run.
As good as the Speed 2 works for me, I can still think of one improvement: Two small mesh pockets further toward the front would really help. They would be perfect for stowing an energy gel within easy reach, along with an MP3 player. I've noticed a lot of running products put their MP3 pockets in the back - not all of us use freakishly long headphone cords.
But that's a minor quibble among many great qualities. I still think the Speed 2 is about the best $30 or so you can spend on running. It's also been durable, with no signs of wear over eight months of use. Finally, it's available in three colors: gray/blue, gray/pink and gray/darker gray.