Best Running Fuel Gels in 2021
Huma Chia Energy Gel, Variety Pack, 12 Gels - Premier Sports Nutrition for Endurance Exercise - 8 Flavors
Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel, Blackberry, 21 Pack, 1.3 oz Pouches
- Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel is specially formulated to help meet endurance athletes’ needs; 80 calories and 20g carbohydrates provide energy for endurance training and racing
- Easy to take down and a smooth mouth feel
- Recommended to be consumed shortly before and/or during endurance activity and consumed with water
- Box of 21 Blackberry gels. Also available in Apple Pear and Vanilla flavors
- Formulation based on sports science research
Clif Shot - Energy Gels - Strawberry - 25mg Caffeine (1.2 Ounce Packet, 24 Count)
- Sweeten your performance with the flavor of strawberries and 25mg of caffeine
- DESIGNED BY ATHLETES FOR ATHLETES: CLIF SHOT Energy Gel provides quick energy for training and racing
- FLAVORS YOU’LL LOVE: Available in nine delicious flavors
- CUSTOMIZABLE CAFFEINE LEVELS: Available in four different caffeine levels (from 0 to 100mg) to help customize your energy boost
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING: Litter Leash top stays attached to the packaging so you can help keep our roads and trails pristine
GU Energy Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel, 24-Count, Assorted Flavors
- The Ultra-Endurance Energy Gel - 100 calories and essential electrolytes in a portable packet
- 1425mg of amino acids help decrease muscle damage and mental fatigue
- Dual-source energy from maltodextrin and fructose that use non-competing pathways for efficient absorption and lasting energy
- Use for high-intensity racing or training - take one packet 5 minutes before and every 45 minutes during activity
- Variety Pack includes 4 packets each of Vanilla Orange, Cherry Lime, Lemonade and 6 packets each of Blueberry / Pomegranate, Strawberry Kiwi; Caffeine varies by flavor
ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 5 Running Shoes, 7M, Metropolis/Fuchsia Purple
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response. Surface: Road. Differential: 10 mm. Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm. Built for the low-mileage runner looking for a versatile, everyday shoe. Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials. Laminate mid-foot cage provides structural support. Lace-up closure. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and moisture management. AmpliFoam™ mid
- Please click here for more information about ASICS® Running Technology.
- The ASICS® GEL-Contend® 5 running shoe has the lightweight durability and superior traction to take your running workout to the next level.
- Predecessor: GEL-Contend 4.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
Honey Stinger Organic Energy Gels â€“ Variety Pack with StickerÂ â€“ 8 Count â€“ 2 of Each Flavor â€“ Energy Source for Any Activity â€“ Acai & Pomegranate, Strawberry Kiwi, Chocolate & Fruit Smoothie
- Organic Energy Gels may be consumed straight from the packet, before or during an activity. Variety pack comes with Honey Stinger STICKER & Honey Stinger custom packaging!
- Consume 5-10 minutes before activity for an immediate release of energy or consume every 45-60 minutes during activity to nourish muscles through a steadying release of energy, delaying fatigue.
- Spread gel on toast, stir into tea, mix in water or anything else you can think of!
- Chocolate & Strawberry Kiwi Gel flavors contain 32 mg of Caffeine from Green Tea.
- Packaging may differ from the picture shown above. Certified Gluten Free, Non-GMO, USDA Organic, Soy Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Manufactured in the USA
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Theatrical)
Maple Shot - 100% REAL Maple Syrup | Travel Size | Hiking | Cycling | Camping | Athletic Fuel | PURE Maple Energy Gel for Runners | 10-pack
- 🍁PURE WISCONSIN MAPLE SYRUP - PERFECT FOR ENDURANCE SPORTS
- ⛺CAMPING - MAPLE SYRUP NEXT TO THE CAMP FIRE WITHOUT THE MESS OF A BOTTLE
- 🚴TRIATHLONS - ALL NATURAL ATHLETIC FUEL - ENDURANCE GEL
- 🥾HIKING - ☕HEALTHY SWEETENER FOR COFFEE - 🏃♂️DISTANCE RUNNING
- 🥞PANCAKES - TRAVEL SIZE SYRUP FOR RESTAURANTS
CLIF BAR - SHOT Energy Gel 8 Flavor Variety Pack, Gel Packs for Energy Boost, Fast Fuel, Improve Endurance, 90% Organic Ingredients (1.2 Ounce Per Packet, 8 Count)
- FAST FUEL FOR RUNNERS, HIKERS, BIKERS, & OTHER ENDURANCE ATHLETES: These gel packs are the perfect source of energy to power you through to the finish line. Each flavor offers different levels of caffeine & sodium for energy.
- PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING CAFFEINE TO AVOID THE BONK: Caffeine is an effective ingredient for energy. 5 flavors contain added caffeine: Chocolate Cherry, Mocha, Double Expresso, Citrus, & Strawberry. CLIF uses green tea extract as the caffeine source.
- CARBOHYDRATES FOR ON-THE-GO ENERGY: Consuming carbs during activity enhances performance by proving working muscles with a continuous supply of energy. If carbs are consumed during activity, the body can sustain activity for a longer period of time.
- ELECTROLYTES FOR HYDRATION & REPLENISHMENT: During activity, CLIF SHOT Energy Gel provides concentrated & easy-to-consume energy with nutrients such as sodium & potassium for electrolyte replacement. Ideal performance requires an adequate supply of electrolytes.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS TO FUEL YOUR BODY NATURALLY: CLIF started their journey to use organic ingredients more than 12 years ago. They are committed to having 80% of all their ingredients be organic & sustainably sourced by the end of 2020.
The Endurance Training Diet & Cookbook: The How, When, and What for Fueling Runners and Triathletes to Improve Performance
Electrasol 2 In1 Power Gel Did Not Have Enough Cleaning Power
I had the opportunity to use Electrasol 2 in 1 Power Gel Dishwasher Soap. So I decided I would try and wash the same types of dishes I did with Cascade complete.
I filled the dishwasher up like I did with Cascade. But, this time using the Electrasol 2 in 1 Gel Dishwasher soap. Filling both containers. I did like the lemony smell. With everything filled I closed and locked the door and ran it through my sterile cycle like I had with Cascade Complete. I was curious to see how the Electrasol 2 in 1 Gel Dishwasher soap would compare with the Cascade Complete. Once the dishwasher process was done I let the dishwasher cool down before opening the door. I pulled out the rack and started to put away the dishes.
First I came to the bread pan, it still had a little of the meatloaf in the corners and some on the sides. Now this was disappointing. Next came the kettle with mashed potatoes. That was almost clean, but there was a little mashed potatoes on the sides. The squash pan did not come clean, nor did the one with the baked apples. Not all of the silverware came clean, and the glasses had grit on them but, there were no water droplets on the glasses. I decided to run everything through one more time and see if it would take off what was left behind only to find out that they were still dirty. The Electrasol 2 in 1 Gel Dishwasher Soap did not do the job. So I was now even more curious. Would the Cascade Complete clean the dishes after being washed twice by the Electrasol 2 in 1 Gel Dishwasher soap. So I filled up both containers with the Cascade Complete Dishwasher Soap and ran the dishes through the dishwasher cycle for the 3rd time.
After the cycle was done and cooled I really did not want to open the dishwasher to find I would have to hand wash the dishes. To my surprise, I was amazed, that everything came out clean. There was no grit on my glasses or dishes. The silverware, kettles, and pans were all clean. Everything was shiny and had no water droplets on the glasses, dishes and silverware. So I was happy with the Cascade Complete but, what was I going to do with 4 pounds of Electrasol 2 in 1 Dishwasher Gel Soap. I decided to check out Electrasol's site to give them a fair shake. Needless to say. It says right on the their site the following:
For Best Results, read the manufacturer's instruction booklet that came with your dishwasher, then follow these simple directions:
Load Dishes Properly. Soiled surfaces should face spray. Do not block spray to top rack.
Fill All Cups Completely. For heavily soiled dishes or hard water, use slightly more detergent. Use less detergent for very soft water.
Avoid Dishware Damage. Separate stainless steel from sterling silver. Do not spill detergent directly onto silver items.
For Tough Cleaning Jobs. Pre-treat by applying Electrasol 2 in1 PowerGel directly to dishes.
In hard water conditions, it may be necessary to continue to use Jet Dry Rinse Agent for optimal results.
Well after all of those instructions to get a good result, I decided to try their way. When I had to wash dishes the next day. Everything got rinsed. Which I think is a total waste of time. For the time it takes to rinse the dishes, I might as well had a sink full of water with dishsoap in it and just washed the dishes. But since I can not get a good grip yet with my hand, I figured ahhh just run them through the dishwasher with the Electrasol 2 in 1 Dishwasher Soap only to find out with all the extra rinsing, there was still some dirty spots on the dishes, kettles and silverware. So once again Cascade Complete to the rescue to clean my dishes, and it did.
I only give Electrasol 2 stars because it at least gave my glasses and dishes a shine, but, left behind food and grit.
Fresh Scent - 75oz
Orange Scent - 75oz
Lemon Scent - 75oz
I do not recommend Electrasol 2 in 1 Dishwasher soap. I would recommend washing your dishes instead or using Cascade Complete which I give 5 stars.
Electrasol 2 in 1 Dishwasher Soap with Jet Dry Rinse was sent to me by Proctor and Gamble along with Cascade Complete free for me to use and compare, and for my honest opinion.