Best Running Goo in 2021
GU Energy Original Sports Nutrition Energy Gel, Assorted Flavors, 24 Count Box
Huma Chia Energy Gel, Variety Pack, 12 Gels - Premier Sports Nutrition for Endurance Exercise - 8 Flavors
- 100% ALL-NATURAL SPORTS NUTRITION – Fruit Puree. Powdered Chia Seeds. Brown Rice Syrup. You don't need a PhD to pronounce the ingredients in Hüma products. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly.
- HAPPY STOMACHS – Give your stomach REAL FOOD it can easily process and watch your stomach problems disappear. Kiss dextrose and maltodextrin goodbye.
- THEY ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD – Huma energy gels are the BEST-TASTING energy gels on the market. Made with fruit and natural sources of healthy carbs and protein - all 9 essential amino acids.
- ACHIEVE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE, NATURALLY – Huma Gel is made with finely milled Chia Seeds to help modulate an even energy output, and has a 2:1 ratio of short & long chain Glucose to Fructose for maximum carbohydrate uptake.
- PRE & DURING RACE ENERGY SUPPLEMENT – Ideal for Runners, Cyclists, Triathletes, Endurance Athletes; No Caffeine: Strawberries, Apples & Cinnamon, Blueberries, Mangoes; Caffeine: Chocolate (25mg), Café Mocha (50mg), Raspberries (25mg), and Lemonade (25mg).
GU Energy Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel, 24-Count, Tutti Frutti
- The Ultra-Endurance Energy Gel - 100 calories and essential electrolytes in a portable packet
- 1425mg of amino acids help decrease muscle damage and mental fatigue
- Dual-source energy from maltodextrin and fructose that use non-competing pathways for efficient absorption and lasting energy
- Use for high-intensity racing or training - take one packet 5 minutes before and every 45 minutes during activity
- Tutti Frutti contains 35mg Caffeine, 125mg Sodium
CLIF SHOT - Energy Gels - Citrus - 25mg Caffeine (1.2 Ounce Packet, 24 Count) (Packaging May Vary)
- Key in on this lemon + lime masterpiece. Light, refreshing, and ready to rock, run, and roll
- DESIGNED BY ATHLETES FOR ATHLETES: CLIF SHOT Energy Gel provides quick energy for training and racing
- FLAVORS YOU’LL LOVE: Available in nine delicious flavors
- CUSTOMIZABLE CAFFEINE LEVELS: Available in four different caffeine levels (from 0 to 100mg) to help customize your energy boost
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING: Litter Leash top stays attached to the packaging so you can help keep our roads and trails pristine
Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel, 4 Flavor Variety Pack, 1.3 Ounce, 12 Count
- Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel is specially formulated to help meet endurance athletes’ needs; 80 calories and 20g carbohydrates provide energy for endurance training and racing
- Easy to take down and a smooth mouth feel
- Recommended to be consumed shortly before and/or during endurance activity and consumed with water
- Formulation based on sports science
- Box of 12 gels; 3 count each of Blackberry, Apple Pear, Vanilla, and Mango flavors
Gatorade Prime Energy Chews, Fruit Punch (Pack of 16)
- Eat before training to resupply fuel levels and prep muscles for game time.
- Contains carbohydrates, your body's preferred source of fuel.
- As part of a daily diet, B vitamins assist in breaking down carbs into fuel that muscles can readily use.
- Available in Fruit Punch, Cool Blue, Strawberry and Green Apple
- 6 Chews per sleeve (Pack of 16 Sleeves)
Science in Sport Energy Gel, Energy Gel Pack, SIS Energy Gel, Electrolyte Gels, 22g Fast Acting Carb Gel, Performance & Endurance Sports Gels, Raspberry Flavor - 2 Oz. (30 Pack)
- FAST ENERGY - The SiS GO Isotonic Energy Gel was the world's first isotonic gel effectively delivering an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy during exercise
- PERFORM AT YOUR BEST | SiS Energy Gels are designed to be consumed without water, minimizing the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking
- OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE | Each Gel Pack contains 22 grams of rapidly absorbable carbohydrates & added electrolytes to help restore glycogen levels to optimize endurance and energy
- EASY USE - QUICK RESULTS | The convenient easy-to-take gel pack allows you to use pre-game and half time to top-up carbohydrate stores with little time and hassle
- INFORMED SPORT CERTIFIED - QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST | SiS Energy gel undergoes rigorous testing through a third party, world-class anti-doping lab that analyzes pre-production and post-production of every single batch that is made.
Honey Stinger Organic Energy Gel, Mango Orange, Sports Nutrition, 1.1 Ounce (Pack of 24)
- *Packaging may differ*
- CONVENIENT: Honey Stinger has created packaging that makes these gels ideal for those constantly on the go, before or during workouts, bikers, hikers, marathon competitors, or anyone looking for a healthy energy boost!
- FUEL FOR EVERY ACTIVITY: Honey has low glycemic properties that are scientifically proven to increase athletic performance by providing a sustained energy boost that allows blood sugar levels to remain constant during activity without a high insulin spike and crash
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC and GLUTEN FREE: The organic energy gels are made from organic honey and organic tapioca syrup. They are USDA Certified Organic and Gluten Free.
- SOY FREE AND NUT FREE: Our honey-based gels are all soy free and nut free
- 100 CALORIES: Each packet of Energy Gel has 100 calories
GU Energy Chews Double-Serving Sleeve, 18-Count, Assorted Flavors
- GU Energy Chews come with 18 easy to open double-serving sleeves, each containing 8 energy dense chews (4 per serving) for a total of 36 servings
- 80 calories per serving and essential electrolytes in a portable packet make it easy to eat while running, biking, or anywhere on the go
- Created for daily training and competition, consume one serving (4 chews) 5 minutes before and every 45 minutes during activity
- Energy-dense calories packed in each portable Chew packet help sustain energy demands of long duration activities and Branched-chain amino acids decrease muscle damage and mental fatigue
- Assorted Flavor pack comes with the following flavors: Strawberry, Watermelon, Blueberry-Pomegranate, Orange; Vegan and Gluten Free
Science in Sport Energy Gel Pack, 30 Pack Energy Gels + Caffeine, 22g Fast Acting Carbs, Endurance Sport Gels, Double Espresso
- ▶ FAST ACTING, LONG LASTING: 22g of quick digesting carbs for those on the go. SIS Energy Gels help you achieve your fueling needs for cycling, running, and all endurance activities. Note: The recommended consumption of carbs per hour of exercise is 60-90g.
- ▶ NO EXTRA WATER NEEDED: Our Isotonic formula means you don’t need to drink any water with our gels for digestion. No water means no digestive distress such as; vomiting, cramps or worse.
- ▶ CRASH FREE CAFFEINE: 150 mg of Caffeine and less than 1g of sugar in every gel to keep your energy levels stable. Our low sugar formulation provides effective sustained energy with a mental boost.
- ▶ SIMPLE TASTE, NO STICKY TEXTURE: Science in Sport gels are different from the competition- they don’t have a thick, sticky texture – they have a light, drinkable consistency.
- ▶ FREE OF BANNED SUBSTANCES: Informed Sport is our world-class partner who ensures that every single SIS product is free of banned substance. Producing clean, safe nutrition allows us to be the trusted nutrition sources for world champions and Olympians. Including athletes at USA cycling, USA Triathlon, Canyon-Sram and Team Ineos (form. Team SKY)
Guitar Lessons in Nashville, Tennessee
Is there a better place on Earth to take guitar lessons than Nashville Tennessee? The town where 1000's of the worlds best guitar players arrive daily in search of stardom.
At the Academy of The Arts you can not only receive music lessons from a degreed and experienced music instructor, you can schedule them at your own home on your own time table. In business since 1992, they offer the students the opportunity to choose their own instructor. They offer instruction in guitar, piano, percussion, woodwinds and voice. Boasting competitive tuition prices they will meet or beat any competitors costs. They also have a resource library is available to assist you and your instructor in selecting music appropriate for the student(so) in your family! They begin lessons at 3yo and teach through the adult levels. The instructors teach students who are just beginning all the way up through students with many years of experience. They offer multiple recitals throughout the year, including formal, informal, and those offered through the Music Teachers National Association and Piano Guild. For further information call 615.306.3203 or 866.758.3744.
The Guitar School of Nashville offers lessons in all styles of guitar including acoustic, classical, electric and bass. They instruct at any student level from beginner, player,performer or master. They offer four day guitar camps several times a year. They are tailored to the specific talents and interests of the group and encourage the benefits of a group learning environment. There are also periodic seminars, workshops and clinics with topics including The Nashville Number System , Basic Chord Theory , Pentatonic Scales and occasional special guest seminars. For more information email Info@GuitarSchoolofNashville.com
Popular bluegrass guitarist and mandolin player Roland White is also a instructor and gives lessons in bluegrass mandolin and rhythm guitar. Lessons are given to all ages, beginners to advanced players and are one hour in length, cost $30. Roland White is also the author of several books on the art of bluegrass guitar and mandolin, including Rowland Whites Approach To Bluegrass Mandolin and Rowland Whites Mandolin Christmas. For scheduling information email email@example.com or call toll free 1-800-304-3588.
For a more personal approach Guitar lessons by Eric. Lessons are held in a small studio apartment and instruments are provided. There is ample parking and class schedules are flexible. Classes include blues, rock, classical and music theory and are conducted on a one on one basis. Lasting 2 weeks per session each session is $30.00. Call Eric at (615) 414-3106.
The Music Garden is an excellent learning environment for children and adults alike. Lessons are structured into small groups which have a maximum of four students in a class and a minimum of two. Beginning at age three, The Music Garden teaches Electric, Acoustic, and Classical. Along with their own musical training and experience, all Music Garden instructors receive special training to help them deliver quality instruction. Areas of teacher training include: child development, multiple learning styles, classroom management techniques, and human physiology. For information on tuition and schedules call (865) 694-9647.
No matter your choice in guitar style there is a place to pursue the endeavor in Nashville.