10 Best Running Insoles For Shin Splints
Updated on: March 2023
Best Running Insoles For Shin Splints in 2023
Dr. Schollâ€™s RUNNING Insoles // Reduce Shock and Prevent Common Running Injuries: Runner's Knee, Plantar Fasciitis and Shin Splints (for Women's 5.5-9, also available for Men's 7.5-10 & Men's 10.5-14)
Dr. Schollâ€™s Sport Insoles (Pack of 2) // Superior Shock Absorption and Arch Support to Reduce Muscle Fatigue and Stress on Lower Body Joints (for Men's 8-14)
- ABSORBS SHOCK & REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE: athlete tested to protect feet, knees & lower back from shock and reduce stress on lower body joints
- MOVE OVER 10% MORE: a recent clinical study showed that participants unknowingly moved over 10% more each day* with Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves (*compared to original Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles)
- RESPONSIVE-WAVE CUSHIONING and ACTIVPERFORM ARCH SHELL: reduces stress in heel and provides lateral stability for stopping and cutting
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: designed for multiple sports & athletic activities to withstand the impact and forces exerted on your feet
- Fits Running Shoes, Court Shoes and Cross-Trainers. Trim to fit.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Try it risk free! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, retain product, packaging and original sales receipt and visit drscholls.com/MBG for information on our 90-day money-back guarantee.
- SCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE: Dr. Scholl's has been providing scientific expertise in footcare for 115 years
Physix Gear Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support Men & Women 1PAIR XL
- ARCH SUPPORT: The Physix Gear Sport high arch support designed insole robustly functions to balance the force structure of the foot, providing a convenient and extremely soothing solution for those with flat feet, runner’s knee, shin splints and achilles tendinitis. Physix Inserts relieves metatarsal arch and heel pain, corrects abnormal walking patterns, relieves metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain), helps with patellofemoral syndrome (knee pain), plantar fasciitis and helps low back pain.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Crafted from high-quality and durable medical-grade Dual Base Layered High-performance EVA foam and PU material, these comfortable orthotic inserts make your feet feel like they’re walking on clouds! Deep Heel Cradle for Stability,Top Fabric and a Low Profile Ultra-Thin Design ensures your feet get the best tender loving care they deserve - anywhere, anytime, use after use! Perfect for improving performance physical activity.
- ROBUST FUNCTIONALITY: Perfect for rock climbing, ball games, sports, camping, running & more. Also great for those who stand on their feet for prolonged periods of time such as retail employees and service industry workers. The ergonomically designed lightweight orthotic show and arch support insoles provide long lasting hours of comfort! Shock absorption ensures reduction of muscle fatigue in feet & legs. Ideal Insoles for work shoes/boots, sneakers, casual shoes and hiking shoes.
- ERGONOMIC NON SLIP DESIGN - Providing exceptional support for proper foot posture and arch support, Physix insoles are meticulously designed to reduce pain and discomfort. The semi-rigid arch support and heel cup provide additional support and stability while on the go. Physix Orthotic insoles allow more room in the toe box for a comfortable fit in any shoe. The orthotic inserts have a non slip heel to hold the insole securely in place throughout the day.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE– Physix Gear Sport is a truly remarkable company offering one of the absolute best orthotic and foot products on the market. Buy with utmost confidence. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we’ll replace or refund the product for you. 100% risk free! Zero hassles, zero waits. Your satisfaction is our utmost focus. ‘Add to Cart’ now and join thousands of satisfied customers worldwide!
Dr. Scholl's FITNESS WALKING Insoles // Reduce Stress and Strain on your Lower Body while you Walk and Reduce Muscle Soreness (for Men's 8-14, also available for Women's 6-10)
- Reduces stress and strain on your lower body while you walk
- ActivPerform technology that helps reduce shock by 40%
- Reduces foot and leg fatigue during an extended walking session
- Helps to reduce muscle fatigue so you can stick to your exercise regimen
- Dr. Scholl's offers a Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product
CURREX RUNPRO - â€“ Worldâ€™s leading insoles for Running shoes. Cushioning, dynamic support & performance
- Rated #1 in Comfort & Foot Pressure Relief* (Scientific Study, German Sports University of Cologne, Germany)
- Designed to help reducing injuries & pain from plantar fasciitis & other common foot problems
- Appropriate for all shoes with removable liner / if added to other shoes you may need to go half size up for your shoe
- Each insole boasts a different shape, arch height & flex, allowing for a customized fit
- Blue-HIGH, Orange-MED or Red-LOW? Your foot-type determines the color!
SmartSole Exercise Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet and Shin Splints Relief - Anti-Fatigue Walking, Running and Overpronation Insoles - All Day Comfort - 3/4 Length Arch and Heel Support
- EXERCISE SMARTER. SmartSole Insoles for plantar fasciitis, flat feet and shin splints relief, feature a deep heel cup with a medical grade gel insert, designed to absorb shock forces, stabilize your foot, correct for overpronation, and redistribute the impact more evenly. Anti-Fatigue cushioning provides maximum shock absorption and comfort for your feet, legs, and lower back
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE & PREVENT INJURY. Designed with shock-absorbing cushioning that returns energy back to your foot to deliver all-day support and comfort. The uniquely designed built up arch support make SmartSole extremely effective insoles for plantar fasciitis, flat feet and shin splints relief. Reduce fatigue, correct for overpronation and relieve pressure on your joints & back. Don’t let plantar fasciitis, flat feet or shin splints hold you back from going the extra mile!
- ANTIMICROBIAL BREATHABLE FABRIC. Anit-Microbial top fabric reduces heat and friction keeping your feet healthy, cool and comfortable. Durable nylon shell/base adds support for running, walking and standing. The breathable fabric keeps your feet cool and dry
- ALL-DAY ENERGIZING SUPPORT AND CUSHIONING. All-day comfort in medical grade orthotic insoles that will fit easily in your sneakers, casual shoes and work boots. No cutting or trimming necessary
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just let us know & we'll gladly refund or replace
Sof Sole Insoles Men's Athlete Performance Full-Length Gel Shoe Insert, Men's 7-8.5 Blue
- Performance orthotic insoles improve the comfort and fit of men’s footwear; ideal for walking, running, cross training, and casual use
- Contoured neutral arch is suitable for most foot types; inserts designed to fit in casual and athletic footwear
- Lightweight cushioning and gel pads in the heel and forefoot offer comfort without bulk
- Hydrologix moisture-wicking treatment helps to keep feet dry, managing temperature and odor
- Available in five trim-to-fit sizes for men's casual and athletic shoes: Men's 7-8.5, Men's 9-10.5, Men's 11-12.5, Men's 13-14, and Men's 15-16
Sof Sole Men's Airr Insole, Black, 11-12.5
- Sof sole insoles with skydex air bubbles in the heel and arch to help absorb impact
- Gel in forefoot provides maximum cushioning
- Coolmax fabric top cover wicks away moisture so feet feel cool and dry
- Perfect for athletic shoes
- Ideal for running, cross training, walking
Calf Support Brace 2 Pack, Adjustable Shin Splint Compression Calf Wrap
- EFFECTIVE INJURY SUPPORT. Meticulously designed to provide support to the calf and shin from former injuries such as sprain, strain, medial tibial stress syndrome and more, aid in the prevention of further injuries, and provide therapeutic compression on an already injured shin or calf sustained from athletic or occupational activities.
- VARIABLE COMPRESSION SYSTEM. The warmth of the materials used such as neoprene combined with the adjustable straps provides a heated compression which helps warm the muscles which increase blood circulation promoting pain relief and rapid healing.
- MEDICAL GRADE MATERIALS. The materials used underwent rigorous testing and development to ensure the highest quality and output. Made from lightweight neoprene fabric that is soft and breathable for comfort at the same time virtually indestructible and hard-wearing. Equipped with adjustable straps for quick fastening.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST. Fully adjustable calf brace for superior support and fits either the right or the left leg. From a wide range of body types to any appropriate age and event this brace will provide a comfortable and snug fit for both men and women.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION. The velcro straps are strong enough to provide secured and snug fit compression that keeps in place. It also provides the ability to control the amount of compression when needed which can be worn directly on the calf, over pants or a sleeve. Whether you’re an athlete or just needing support, this is exactly what you need!
Sports Shoe Insoles Running Memory Foam Inserts Sports Running Insoles Relieve Plantar Fasciitis Heel Spurs & Foot Pain Shock Absorption Breathable Shoe Inserts (L: Men's 8.5-11.5 / Women's 9-12)
- 【Breathable Fabric】velvet surface fabric with ventilation holes that effectively exchanges air and absorbs sweat , keeping your feet cool and fresh.
- 【Ergonomic Design】The heat and friction reducing fabric make your feet stay cool, dry and odor-free during strenuous activity, keeping it comfortable and blister-free.
- 【Easily cut your own size】Insole size can be cut according to your shoes, in the back of the insoles have a clear cut line. there are three sizes can suitable for anyone. You can choose the size that suits you.
- 【Multiple Functionality】 Perfect for ball games, sports, camping, running & more. since Shock absorption ensures reduction of muscle fatigue in feet & legs
- 【Premium Material】Memory foam cushion inserts with arches support and silicone gel made of high grade EVA and soft memory foam, which can provides excellent shock absorption and reduces stress on joints.
Saving Your Shins
The next time Shin Splints threaten your important workout or record 5K time, try these helpful, shin saving hints.
Whether you're a casual jogger, high school track star or a professional athlete, it is safe to say you will probably experience shin pain at least once during your running career. That annoying, painful shin irritation known as Shin Splints can ruin workouts, wreck race times and bring even the toughest runners to their knees.
Shin Splints (officially known as Tibial Stress Syndrome) are usually caused by inflammation in either the tibia or fibula. Tiny, little tears form where the muscle connects to the bone. Shin Splints usually threaten new runners, athletes who run on hard surfaces or after a mileage increase. Not only are they a nuisance during training, but if they not properly treated, minor Shin Splints can eventually lead to stress fractures.
The next time Shin Splints threaten your important workout or record 5K time, try these helpful, shin saving hints.
Ice, Ice Baby
Right when shin pain starts, begin icing your shins religiously. We're talking 30 minutes every four hours. An easy way to do this is by freezing small paper cups full of water then ripping the top rim off and massaging your shins with the exposed ice. This will decrease the inflammation and help healing time.
If The Shoe Fits
If you've never been evaluated for running shoes, do it. Go to your local running store and ask them to fit you for a pair of shoes. They'll have you run on a treadmill and do a quick evaluation to see what type of shoe best fits your running style. Anything that affects your natural running step, not enough support or too much cushioning in your shoes will contribute to shin pain so it is critical to get the right fit. You may even need special insoles for added support. Getting the right shoe will prevent Shin Splints as well as several other annoying running injuries.
Strength Training and Stretching
Calf and shin exercises will build muscles around your fibula and tibula. Strong muscles are less likely to succumb to injuries. Simple calf raises will do the trick. Properly stretching your shins will help as well. Check out this sight for some more great exercises.
Ibuprofen or Aspirin are great for reducing swelling in your shins and relieving pain. However, if taken excessively, can be damaging to other parts of your body. Only take them on occasion and call your doc for an alternative medicine if you feel like you need to take them regularly.
Avoid Too Much, Too Soon
Don't take on more than you can handle. If you're planning on increasing your mileage, make sure it is only by about 10% each week. Work your way up to big hills and challenging trail runs so your legs are strong enough and ready for the challenge.
There are countless trails waiting to be run, races for you to finish, and records for you to beat, so hit the pavement and take care of your shins!