Best Running Playlist Free Download in 2022
'80s Pop Hits
Best Day of My Life
Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Workout Mix)
Summer Of '69 (Workout Mix)
Stay with Me
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
How to Save a Life
Use Somebody (Workout Mix)
Sledgehammer (Workout Mix)
Best Ten Workout Songs
This article presents an eclectic list of 10 songs that fit into a workout junkie's varying routine.
I'm sort of a connoisseur in the workout department. In fact, I'm polygamous when it comes to keeping routines. My favorite routines incorporate high-intensity, energetic bursts of movement, abbreviated by short periods of stretching and warm-up (preferably at the end).I don't have the longest attention span in the world, and I need a routine that engages all of my senses to stay focused. I've found that listening to the right music while I'm doing the routines fixates me on the activity I'm doing so I can get the most out of the movement.
1. Bodies by Drowning Pool - This song is a rather morbid heavy metal tune, but it is very intense and high energy. It is great for a routine that involves kick-boxing or other forms of martial arts. You can download the .MP3 on www.Amazon.com.
2. Black Betty by Spiderbait - Another great heavy metal song that has great riffs and a steadily fast beat. It would be great for a cardio or martial arts routine.
3. Get Ur Freak On by Missy Elliott - This is a Hip-Hop song that has a durable beat and great ego-boosting lyrics. I love to run to this song.
4. Give it to Me by Timbaland - I love lifting weights to this song because it has a strong, versatile beat, but it also makes me feel empowered.
5. Gonna Make You Sweat by C+C Music Factory - I know it's cheesy in a club, but this beat is mesmerizing when you're working out.
6. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake - This is another song with the perfect cadence (and lyrics) for a good run or some lower body weight training.
7. Prayer in the Night by Amici Forever - Yes, it's opera. However, this song is brilliant for a Pilates routine. Its powerful vocals and vigorous chord changes flow well with the Pilates motions.
8. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley - This is a surprising pick, but it ended up in my Pilates playlist by accident. It's one of my favorite mistakes.
9. Ya Ya by Ryan Foret and Foret Tradition - This song is appropriate for getting ready for a routine. It is so zesty and fun that you can't help but jump out of your seat.
10. Walk by Pantera - This is one of my absolute favorite songs of all time simply because I love Pantera. However, this particular song is extremely commanding and really helps me push through the burn of any routine.
As you can see, this is quite an eclectic selection, but if you are a sports aficionado like I am, you will probably find it engaging at the very least.