Best Running Shoes For Gravel Roads in 2022
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe, Indigo Blue/Black/Energy Green, 11 4E US
ALTRA Women's Torin 4 Road Running Shoe, Black/Teal - 8.5 M US
- Lower Stack Height And Lightweight Mesh
- Performance Ready
- Lighter, faster and more responsive Torin
- Flexible but smooth ride throughout
- Stack Height: 26mm; Available in women’s 11.5
- 7.6 oz. / 215 g
ASICS Women's Gel-Quantum 90 Running Shoes, 7.5M, Performance Black/Black
- Surface: Road. Differential: 10 mm. Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper with an athletic-inspired silhouette. Seamless construction in the forefoot helps eliminate the likelihood of irritation. Features refined heel detailing for a more versatile look. Lace-up closure. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining. Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent support and reliable cushioning for long-lasting wear. Lightweight EVA midsole delivers featherweight cushi
- The ASICS® GEL-Quantum 90 running shoe has a versatile look that lets you wear it for casual occasions while still providing superior support and cushioning to keep you moving at your best mile after mile.
- Predecessor: GEL-Quantum 360.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
Saucony Men's Cohesion 10 Running Shoe, Royal/Black, 12 M US
Nike WMNS Air Zoom Pegasus 34 880560-009 Black/Metallic Gold Women's Running Shoes (9.5)
- Flymesh upper construction: Provides lightweight ventilation and support
- Partial mesh bootie: Wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable fit
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch: Provides an adaptive fit
Saucony Women's Excursion TR11 Running Shoe, Black/Lime, 11 Medium US
- Grid supportive cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole
- Trail specific mesh
adidas Men's Rockadia Trail, Black/Grey/Grey, 9.5 M US
- Regular fit; Weight: 12 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 28.9 mm / forefoot: 20.9 mm); Arch type: Normal; Lace closure
- Mesh and knit upper for breathability; Synthetic overlays add support
- Traxion outsole for maximum grip in all directions
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
ASICS Men's GlideRide Running Shoes, 13M, Grey Floss/MAKO Blue
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- GUIDESOLE Technology - The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
Brooks Womens Ghost 12 Running Shoe - Shark/Violet/Bel Air Blue - B - 8.5
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
FLARUT Running Shoes Womens Lightweight FashionÂ Soprt Sneakers Casual Walking Athletic Non Slip(Black, EU39)
- Functional: Engineered Arch support and cushioning heel that it enhances comfort and safety
- Out-soles: Non slip, flexible rubber sole with air cushion which offer for stability and maximum moving
- Uppers: Breathable and durable mesh fabric material makes your feet feel cool and clean
- Lining: Breathable fabric lining for a great comfortable in-shoe feel
- Applications: runing,walking,jogging,outdoor/athletic,gym,workout,training,indoor
Bike Racing League at the Lehigh Valley Velodrome
The Lehigh Valley Velodrome is looking for future bike racing champions. Every year they offer Spring BRL for kids 9-16 who want to try track racing. Fee is very small and coaching is top of the line.
Track racing is not for everyone. It's not like riding your bike on the road. Track racing is a highly competitive sport where a group of racers race against each other and try to get first position by going around each other on a narrow, banked, oval track.
The bikes are different too. They are only one gear bikes with no brakes. To come to a stop you must first pedal slower and then find a wall to hold you up. Why the wall? Because your feet are strapped into the pedals. Strapping your feet to the pedals makes stopping hard because you can't put your feet on the ground to help you stop and hold you up. The reason your feet are strapped to the pedals is so you can pedal both by pushing down on the pedals and by pulling up on the straps while pedaling. The straps also help you slow down because pedaling slower is made easier by pulling up on the straps to slow yourself down.
The Spring BRL runs from mid April to mid June. BRL sessions are two days a week after school either on a Tuesday/Thursday or a Monday/Wednesday depending on which team you sign up for. The cost is very small, especially considering the amount of training and the quality of training they are getting. During the Spring BRL season the coaches will treat the racers as though they are the racer's own personal trainers. Afterall, they want their team to win.
Spring BRL is a track racing program. If your child has never raced on a track bike before then they would need to take the two week, six session introductory program. They have to first learn to ride a track bike and how to ride on a track before they will be allowed to participate in the BRL.
Each BRL session is 90 minutes long and kids are broken down into groups separated by gender and age. The first two weeks of Spring BRL will be practice sessions so the kids can get back into the swing of track racing. After that they start scrimmages and then races. If they qualify they may be able to participate in the Spring BRL finals. At the finals they will have the chance to win a gold, silver or bronze medal.
Don't bring your bike, just your helmet. The Lehigh Valley Velodrome has track bikes that the kids can use free of charge. Wear bike clothes, you will be more comfortable. Don't wear wide shoes, they may not fit into the straps comfortably.
Registration must be done in March either at the Lehigh Valley Velodrome or at their Web site. A release form must be signed by the child's parent before the child will be allowed on the track. Track racing is a potentially dangerous sport, as are most sports, so sign up with caution.