Best Running Shorts For Iphone in 2021
FLYFIREFLY Men's 2-in-1 Workout Running Shorts 7" Lightweight Gym Yoga Training Sport Short Pants Black
USHAKE Slim Running Belt, Bounce Free Pouch Bag, Fanny Pack Workout Belt Sports Waist Pack Belt Pouch for Apple iPhone XR XS 8 X 7+ Samsung Note Galaxy in Running Walking Cycling Gym-03
- 【 Product information 】: Nylon + Polyester fabrics running iPhone holder for moisture wicking, quick drying, stretchable, and great softness against your skin. The material is lightweight so you almost cannot feel it when you put it on.
- 【FIT FOR DIFFERENT WAIST SIZES】: Fits 24 - 42 inches waists with fully adjustable ELASTIC straps phone workout holder. Strong adjustable elastic waistband ensures it bounce free. Stretchable main pouch:3.5 to 3.93 x 8.0in (HxL); 2 x Side Pouches: 2.5x3.5in
- 【SMART PHONES FIT】: iPhone workout holder for most of smartphones including Apple iPhone Max Xr X XS 8 8plus 7 7plus SE 6 6+; Samsung Galaxy Note Series & Samsung Galaxy Series; SONY, LG, or any other smart phone compatible.
- 【HOLD MORE BELONGINGS】: Most of smartphones, passport, keys, credit cards, money, energy gels. Ear bud hole is for pleasant music in running. It can also be used as fanny pack greatly for all forms of exercise including walking, running, hiking, riding bikes, working out at the gym and more.
- 【WATER RESISTANT】(sweat-proof and rain-proof): Keep your valuables dry while you are doing exercise (not fully waterproof), not exposure to a lot of water or rain for long time. Great value for triathlons, marathons. Customer service: If there is any issues about USHAKE running belt product , please inform us at any time for after sales service and we will follow up closely.
Lixada Men's Compression Shorts Performance Sports Baselayer Cool Dry Tights Active Workout Underwear Base Layer Tights with Pockets - 3 Pack (Black&Grey&Dark Blue, S)
- High performance compression with excellent elasticity. Compression fit for increased mobility and muscle support.
- 85% polyester & 15% spandex, wicks sweat away to keep you dry.Non-abrasion fabric material has excellent durability and will not tear due to high intensity exercise. Machine washable.
- The ergonomic seam design prevents rubbing against your skin, and the elastic fabric fits snugly for added comfort.Flatlock seams reduce skin irritation for ultimate comfort.Wide elastic waistband offers a snug, secure fit.
- Exterior pockets for holding mobile phone, cards, and other items.Please refer to the size chart for the dimensions we have tailored for you. If our shorts don’t fit - we will send you a replacement or total refund.
- Advanced moisture wicking material keeps heat in during the winter and keeps you cool during the summer.Suitable for all seasons (training, baseball, basketball, soccer, American football, NFL, Squat, weight training, cycle, yoga , skiing, snowboarding, all weather sports).
BALEAF Women's 8" High Waist Biker Workout Yoga Running Compression Exercise Shorts Side Pockets Black Size XXL
- Moisture-wicking, breathable and stretchy fabric provides complete coverage
- High-rise, wide waistband for no muffin top and maximum coverage while bending and stretching
- Our women compression biker shorts feature big side pockets, which are available for 4",4.7",5",5.5" Mobile Phone
- Longer inseam to provide ample coverage as you move from pose to pose and prevent thighs from rubbing
- Gusseted crotch for greater freedom of movement. Chafe-free and ergonomic seams for a natural range of motion. Perfect for yoga, biking, volleyball, exercise, fitness, weightlifting, running, any type of workout, or everyday casual use. *** Due to increased popularity in Baleaf products, please ensure you purchase your Baleaf Sportswear from the us (the only retailer) on Amazon. ***
IUGA Yoga Shorts for Women Workout Shorts Tummy Control Running Shorts with Side Pockets Navy Blue
- ▲IUGA is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort & performance. The high quality activewear is affordable & accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Operating at the cross section between fashion & function, IUGA aims to please both the everyday fashion consumers and the ultimate exercise enthusiasts. That's why over half million active women choose IUGA products every year. Join women everywhere who've already discovered the amazing look and feel our products.
- ▲SIDE POCKETS & HIDDEN WAISTBAND POCKET–IUGA women yoga shorts provide two large side pockets for cell phone and cards, and a hidden inner pocket in the waist band to stash your keys and valuables. The IUGA women spandex shorts will be your perfect choice for workouts.
- ▲NON SEE-THROUGH & GREAT FABRIC –IUGA women workout shorts are designed with a high rise waistband and the tummy control. Our performance gear non see-through, four-way stretch and a gusset crotch which can provides superior comfort and breath ability to support your most advanced flows. And our workouts shorts feature super soft spandex and polyester mate rial that you will never want to take off.
- ▲COMFORT & COMPRESSION – Each pieces compresses, lifts and shapes the body, while keeping muscles warm, enabling the wearer to perform at their maximum. Women running shorts are designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look. When you’re working out, you want to both feel great and look great. IUGA women compression shorts accomplish both.
- ▲CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SERVICE PHILOSOPHIES – IUGA Always put our customer experience first. IUGA adhering to providing the best product quality and excellent customer service. We believe in offering a high quality product at reasonable prices, and operating with full transparence. If you have any questions about size and quality, we’ll give you honest, constructive feedback. Full-money-back warranty and all the products sold in IUGA can be returned without questions asked with a 30-day.
FlipBelt FBB Level Terrain Waist Pouch, Black, Small/26-29
- Multi-access pocket openings throughout belt
- No buckles to cause uncomfortable chafing
- Non-bounce, even design
- Reflective logo - 3m quality reflective
- Machine washable & machine dryable
ODODOS High Waist Out Pocket Yoga Short Tummy Control Workout Running Athletic Non See-Through Yoga Shorts,Black,Medium
- Choose between solid, Heather,SpaceDye You decide what's best for you. You're covered by our 100% full money-back guarantee.
- If you don't love our products, simply return them without question within 30 days. Select your favorite color and ""Add to Cart"" now.
- Using 4 way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric. Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use. ODODOS High Waist Out Pocket Yoga Shorts combine fashion, function and performance.
- These ODODOS High Waist Out Pocket Yoga Shorts for women are made from the highest quality fabrics designed to remove moisture from your body, providing maximum comfort.
- Fabric is designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look.
Pinkbomb Men's 2 in 1 Running Shorts Gym Workout Quick Dry Mens Shorts with Phone Pocket (Navy Blue, Large)
- Material: Outer Layer Shorts is mesh fabric featuring breathable and lite; built-in shorts is compression tights featuring stretch and smooth.
- 2 in 1 design: Sport shorts with super-elastic built-in compression support thigh muscles to enhance performance and provide greater flexibility for additional flexibility.
- Phone pocket and headphone jack: Built-in phone pocket makes your phone fit perfectly, with a unique headphone hole design that allows you to enjoy your music while you are exercising.
- Concealed zip pocket: In addition to the large pockets on both sides, we have added a hidden zip pocket, so you no longer worry about the storage of valuables such as keys and cards.
- Elastic Waistband and drawcord：Featured elastic can perfect suit your waist. Drawcord ensures a comfortable fit and keeps shorts from sliding down.
Oalka Women's Short Yoga Side Pockets High Waist Workout Running Shorts New Black S
- Solid Color: 75%Nylon/25%Spandex, Space Dye: 87%Polyester/13%Spandex, Diffuse Starlight: 88%Nylon/12% Spandex.Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking stretchy material,yoga shorts provide maximum comfort.
- High-waist waistband workout shorts designed for tummy control and ample coverage while bending and stretching.
- Athletic shorts with handy side pockets to fit big moblie phone or credit card.
- 4-way stretch non see-through fabric and gusseted crotch for max comfort and mobility,contour your body without squeezing as you move from pose to pose and prevent thighs from rubbing.
- 4" Inseam Sports shorts are durable, functional and flattering! Perfect for yoga, fitness, gym, workouts, jogs, exercise, hiking, running, walking around the house or everyday use.If you are not satisfied for any reason, 30-Days NO RISK 100% Full Refund Assurance.
Amazon Brand - Peak Velocity Men's Build Your Own Brief Liner Run Short (Multiple Inseams), black, Large
- Designed with a built-in brief liner, this customizable 2-in-1 short provides full athletic support and is available in three lengths
- This run short is crafted from a 4-way stretch woven fabric that is lightweight, soft, and moisture-wicking
- Liner is made from a breathable stretch fabric designed to optimize for both performance and comfort
- Features include multiple utility pockets, internal drawstring, and reflective elements
- Check out more activewear from Peak Velocity by visiting amazon.com/peakvelocity
Motivation on Running Those Pounds Off!
Quick and helpful tips on how to maintain a running routine that will eventually help you stay motivated long enough to get you started in losing those unwanted pounds off and keeping them off with healthy steps such as running.
Often times we start an exercise routine and never continue with it because we do not see immediate results. We give ourselves excuses in order to bring reason to us stopping what we have started. There are a couple of quick tips that could help you start an exercise routine, specifically running.
Tip number #1: iPod - If you need some sort of motivation, music is the answer. There are often times songs that can push you to a point that you thought you could never push yourself. Music is a great motivator and it is sometimes the one thing that is necessary for the person who needs that little extra motivation. It definitely works on me. One particular song that I like to listen while on a run is the rocky song.
Tip number #2: Nike+ Sports band - Another tool that you could benefit from is the Nike+ Sports Armband. I personally use this on my runs. It's pretty cool because it keeps track of your runs. It also monitors your distance, pace, and calories burned. This device also times your mile runs and your overall run. Once you have completed your run you can then hook the device via USB to your home computer or laptop and download your run to the Nike+ website. This is a website where you can maintain your runs. I have been running since 2003. I have logged so far over 445 miles and over 53,000 calories burned.
Tip number #3: Routine - There are times in which we start exercising and something stops us from doing it. It could range from a family outing to bad weather. Don't let these things derail you from continuing what you start doing. I run three to four times a week and keep around the same distance at three to five miles each run. I don't go over that so that I don't over-exert my body. I have also mapped several jogging paths where I know and feel comfortable running. I try to create scenic paths where there are trees and it is safe from traffic.
Tip number #4: Set goals - Goals are an important part in running. Whether it is running to the end of the driveway to preparing yourself for a marathon, goals provide you with the necessary steps in order to grow as a runner. I currently have set several goals in my running routine. I run about 50 to 60 miles a month. Currently I have 52+ miles logged in so far. When you see this it provides you with the fuel to keep going.
Running is a sport that one does not have to be extremely gifted. Running requires stepping one foot in front of the other faster and faster until one feels comfortable in a particular pace. I have always loved to play sports since I was a child but I honestly feel that running provides me the opportunity to get into a sport that requires little experience and skills and it is also something that will bring great benefit to my health and life. Currently I am training for a marathon that will take place in January 2020 and a triathlon in September 2020. These are two of the goals that I have set for myself this year and hopefully there are many more in the years to come. I am in no way considering myself an expert in running but I do want to share my way of achieving the current goals that I have set for myself. I will continue writing about what I have accomplished and will accomplish in the near future. Stay tuned for my next articles.