Best Running Spikes For 800m in 2022
FRED FENTON ON THE TRACK - A Y.A. Sports Adventure
Binen Track Spikes 1/4" Length Pyramid Shoes Spike Replacement Stainless Steel for Track Sprint Cross Country with Wrench,110 Pieces
Heptathlon Queen: Heptathlon pink sparkly 6x9 inch Notebook/Journal. Great gift for Trackstar Women, Girls and Teens for Xmas, Birthday, Valentine's or Any Occasion.
Lejof 1/4 Inch Track Spikes, 32 Pieces Steel Track Shoe Spikes Replacements and Spike Wrench for Sports Running Track Shoes
- 【YOU WILL GET】16 silver spikes + 16 black spikes + 1 spike wrench, enough for meeting your replacement demands and can satisfy your daily usage.
- 【SIZE】 Each shoe spike measures 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) in length, general size for most running shoes to use.
- 【QUALITY MATERIAL】These shoe spikes are made of high quality stainless steel, durable and sturdy, anti-rust and not easy to deform, the spike wrench is made of plastic, also has good durability and not easy to break, can last for a long time use.
- 【EXTENSIVE USAGE】These spikes are designed with pyramid needle shape for increasing the friction between shoes and ground, Except for track and cross country, it is also suitable for running and other outdoor sports activities.
- 【RELIABLE PURCHASING 】Any questions or disatisfactions with your purchase, please kindly let us know, Lejof guarantee you replacement or refund within 180 Days, and Lifetime Warranty. Clicking the Yellow "ADD TO CART BUTTON" Above, it's yours today.
Sof Sole Replacment Steel Track Spikes for Running Shoes, Pyramid 1/4-Inch
Saucony Men's Spitfire 4 Track Shoe, Black/Red, 11 M US
- 7 pin pebax spike plate, molded quarter cage,
ASICS Men's Hyper LD 5 Shoe,Flash Yellow/Silver/Navy,9.5 M US
- Seamless Upper Construction
- Nylon Spike Plate
- EVA Midsole
- Slip Lasting
- Reduce chafing and boost performance with this racing flat created specifically for distance events.
New Balance Men's Middle Distance 800 V6 Running Shoe, White/uv Blue, 11.5 D US
- 6 Spike Pebax Plate
- Bootie Construction
- Removable Spikes
adidas Adizero MD Spike Shoe - Unisex Track & Field White/Core Black/Shock Red
- Decoupled heel for shock absorption
- Midsole drop: 5.5 mm (heel: 14.5 mm / forefoot: 9 mm)
- Textile lining; Synthetic outsole with five-spike forefoot
- Boost midsole for unparalleled comfort and responsiveness
- Recommended events: 800 m, 1,500 m; Asymmetrical plate design for curve support
Wobe 200 Pcs 1/4 Inch Stainless Steel Spikes with 1 Pcs Spike Wrench, 0.25" Length Track and Cross Country Spikes Shoe Replacement Spikes for Sprint Sports Short Running Shoes Silver Color
- Quality Material: Made of high quality stainless steel, which is very sturdy, rust-resist and anti-corrode. Pyramid needle design,not damage track. Very practical items for both men and women
- Package includes: Package includes 200 pieces spikes with 1 Pcs Spike Wrench, convenient for you to replace your shoe spikes. There are enough quantity for your daily use.
- Size & Color: Overall length: 0.5 inch / 12.5 mm; shoe spikes pins length: 0.25 inch / 6.5 mm, standard 1/4” length; Thread rod length: 0.2 inch / 5mm.
- Easy to Use & Replace Spikes: The package includes a Spike Wrench. It is very easy for you to screw the track spikes into the shoes, convenient to replace the spikes. Ideal for athletic tracks, field and cross country surfaces.
- Provide Great Grip for Sporters: The spike pins can increase the friction between the shoe sole and ground, resist skid and improve your running balance of traction, flexibility and speed for track sprints,long jump, running.
Easy Foot Locker Dresser
It only takes a few minutes to turn a foot locker into a dresser.
Four legs or blocks of wood
Plywood or thick cardboard rectangles
Knob or handle (optional)
You might own a dresser; you might own a chest of drawers. But a chest of shelves is a handy thing to have in a bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, or even a kitchen. It looks like a chest of drawers that features a single door rather than drawers. It has shelves inside, and those are perfect for storing anything from pantry items to clothing and shoes. When you start out with a foot locker, and turn it into a chest of shelves, you end up with a nice cabinet for virtually any storage needs.
The best type of chest for making a dresser is a wooden one. When you stand the foot locker up on one end the lid to it becomes the door to a cute dresser. Before standing it up, build the shelves inside. That might sound difficult but it really isn't. When you cut molding, use yardstick pieces, or put in screws, you can rest the shelf on them.
Cut a board - or a thick piece of cardboard - to be the width of the foot locker, and the appropriate depth. Screw in molding or yardstick pieces, or put screws in by themselves, so that you have a set on each side, and in the back. The support pieces will stick out far enough to hold the shelf. Just put in the support pieces and slide the shelf in place. Make one shelf or more. Or, put in a dowel rod instead.
Make legs for the new dresser by using old sofa legs, new table legs, or even blocks of wood. From the inside, put a screw in through the bottom, and then into each block. To decide which end will be the top, and which will be the bottom, decide if you want the door to open to the left, or to the right. If you want it to go from left to right, stand the foot locker up, and set it so that the lid is a door, which opens left to right. Turn the locker the opposite way if you want the door to open from right to left.
If the handle at the end (now the bottom) of the foot locker is not one that will dangle you can probably leave it in place. If not, remove the hardware and the handle. If you want, attach a small doorknob or drawer pull for opening the new dresser door.