Best Running Spikes For Track in 2021
Binen Track Spikes 1/4" Length Pyramid Shoes Spike Replacement Stainless Steel for Track Sprint Cross Country with Wrench,110 Pieces
ASICS Men's Hyper LD 5 Track & Field Shoes, 8.5M, Black/Safety Yellow
- Nylon Spike Plate - Increased durability and traction on all surface.
- Full-Length EVA Midsole -
- Slip Lasting - For lightweight and flexibility. Upper is wrapped and stitched before it is glued to the midsole.
ASICS Men's Hyper MD 6 Track & Field Shoes, 7.5M, Safety Yellow/Black
- Nylon Spike Plate -
- EVA Midsole -
- Slip Lasting -
- Seamless Upper Construction -
New Balance Men's Sprint 100 V3 Spike Running Shoe, Black/White, 10.5 M US
Sof Sole Replacment Steel Track Spikes for Running Shoes, Pyramid 1/4-Inch
Augsun 110pcs 1/4 Inch Stainless Steel Track and Cross Country Spikes with Spike Wrench, Replacement Spikes for Sprint Sports Short Running Shoes
- 【QUALITY MATERIAL】: Made of high quality stainless steel, which is very sturdy, rust-resist and anti-corrode. Pyramid needle design, not damage track. Very practical items for both men and women.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】: Package includes 200 pieces spikes with 1pcs spike wrench, convenient for you to replace your shoe spikes. There are enough quantity for your daily use.
- 【SIZE】: 6.35 mm (1/4 inch) in length, tapered and needle-shaped, which increases friction between the sole and the ground and prevents skidding.
- 【EASY TO USE & REPLACE SPIKES】: The package includes a spike wrench. It is very easy for you to screw the track spikes into the shoes, convenient to replace the spikes. Ideal for athletic tracks, field and cross country surfaces.
- 【PROVIDE GREAT DRIP FOR SPORTSMAN】: The spike pins can increase the friction between the shoe sole and ground, resist skid and improve your running balance of traction, flexibility and speed for track sprints, long jump, running.
Nike Men's Zoom Rival MD 8 Track Spike Black/White/Volt 10 Women/8.5 Men
- Internal arch band wraps the foot for a secure fit.
- 3/4-length bootie reduces layers and weight.
- Updated plate design provides optimal traction and transition.
- Synthetic overlays throughout the midfoot and heel increase durability.
HEALTH Men's Track Spike Shoes Running Distance Sprint Track and Field Spikes Mesh Breathable Professional Athletic Shoes 115 Orange
- ✅ Lightweight & Highly breathable Upper made from mesh, improved durability and superior fit.
- ✅ Reduces impact on landing. Heavy duty rubber sole for maximum wear-resistance. Anti-skid, high grip, effectively improving overall speed and control.
- ✅ Ideal for short-distanced runners. Works on grass, clay, cinder and tarmac.
- ✅ Package: Pair of shoes with 6 loosely fitted spikes pre-installed (Requires Tightening). Extra spikes, tools for spike replacement. Drawstring bag.
- ✅ Guarantee: Do not worry, if they still don’t fit properly, just contact us to arrange an exchange or return.
Saucony Men's Kilkenny XC 8 Track Shoe, Black/Silver, 120
- Flexfilm provides a strong, lightweight material
- More relaxed fit
- Compression-molded EVA
- ET-600 rubber outsole
- 4-pin Pebax spike plate to increase traction
Ifrich 2019 Men Spikes Athletics Racing Shoe Track and Field (US 10, Rose) â€¦
- Please choose the size by foot length,wide foot can choose one size bigger.
- Grips: Imported. The track sneaker grips on the bottom better.
- Cleats: Lightweight and affordable slip-on traction cleats to road.
- Performance last: The rubber outsole with metal spikes help your run faster.
- Removable: The pack includes the shoe with 8 spikes and extra spikes with tool for replacement.
Local Job Fair: In a Time Where Unemployment Spikes
What happens when more qualified workers are unemployed.
Last year we had an economy that struggled with the gas prices. As things progressed we made it through that trial. That understood, it is as if we went from the frying pan right to the fire wearing grease underpants. I recall last year many companies were looking for qualified employees.
According to the Federal Government Bureau of Labor and Statistics the following changes happened in our economy:
1) "The unemployment rate (6.1 percent) was unchanged in September, following a 0.4 percentage point rise in August."
2) "The number of unemployed persons was little changed at 9.5 million."
3) "Over the past 12 months, the number of unemployed persons has increased by 2.2 million and the unemployment rate has risen by 1.4 percentage points".
All the above stats are interesting data points. One interesting fact to me is, some unemployed persons no longer elibible to recieve unemployment are considered in those totals. I know of people that have been unemployed for over 9 months. They have worked side jobs but litterally have not had a steady income. Those persons are not considered in the unemployed stats. I also know some that have simply not been able to find a job at all in that time are not considered in that stat. So, the 2.2 million increase is trully an under estimate.
Job Fair: Question Asked
So to say the least, there are more unemployed people this year than last year. In recent times more companies are cutting jobs than hiring. Just as the housing market, employers have the pick of the litter at this time. More often than not, employers were asking specific questions of job applicants. As we progressed forward we saw more people that wee not quite prepare to answer the questions
1) Do you have clearance (predominant answer was no),
2) Do you know how to dress professionally (many must clearly have profession defined for them)
3) Do you have a resume (surprisingly the answer here two was yes more often than not)
We learned from the over 600 applicants who came to visit the over 40 employers. Some employers were there as a presence. Many employer just referred candidates to their website so that they can process the candidate on-line. Some took the resumes. I am not certain how many followed up with potential employees. I personally know of 3 companies that didn't follow-up well with the employees. 2 of those companies will be back this year with a new plan and agenda.
Job Fair: Significant changes for this Job Fair
Last year, we had many unqualified amp; unprepared candidate in the group of over 600 applicants. This year, I know personally of 6 highly qualified people whom have just recently been laid off. All six have great credit scores. All six have homes that must be paid for monthly. All six are going through a stage of pain right at this moment as they look for a new job. They are embarrassed, ashamed, or disengaged with the job hunting process. However, all 6 will be ready and willing to work. This group of six highly qualified, talented, and eager employees is what is in the job market.
Last year I wanted to find a solid employee. This year I have personal assistant that will help me be more responsive to employee needs. Last year, I wanted to know where my office would be. This year I'm negotiating leases for office buildout. Last year I wondered how I could train someone. This year I wonder how many can I fit in my office space as quickly as possible. Last year I wondered if I could do it. This year with God I know I can. Personally, it is my goal to hire 22 people. I would hope that I can find a significant number of those people at my own job fair. My expectation for the caliber of talent is high. I also know that we will have 25% more employers this year than last year. with the layoffs I expect we will have at least 25% more potential employees.
Job Fair: Details
The Job fair will he held at the Ebenezer A.M.E. church located at 7707 Allentown Rd in Ft Washington, MD 20744. The time of the job fair will be from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Our job fair committee will be their to assist with directions and details. They church will help anyone that needs direction to the sanctuary. I don't know much of other companies, but if the right person comes along I will hire them on the spot. However, my assistant will screen the person before they can even talk to me. I'm certain their will be many business similar to mine looking for employees.
The Ebenezer Job Fair Website is
Any employer looking to attend can get more details online. Any employee looking to attend can go to the website as well.
Job Fair: Plan
My hope is that people come prepare with resumes, professional dress and a desire to work. The job fair was a blessing and a success in my eyes last year. The job fair was such a success, I choose to come with a better game plan this year. Last year we had a hope of working with people. This year my team has a plan to train others and put them to work quickly. Our job fair team motto is "Team Work Makes the Dream Work". It is my sincere dream that people will have jobs this season out of this job fair. I know I plan to personaly hire and train as many capable employees as I can. I hope to see you there.