Best Running Swimming Watch in 2023
GPS Smart Watch Outdoor Running Swimming Professional Waterproof Fitness Sports Heart Rate Air Pressure Altitude Temperature Various Modes of Movemen (Gray)
Garmin Forerunner 645 Music, GPS Running Watch with Garmin Pay Contactless Payments, Wrist-Based Heart Rate and Music, Rose Gold
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist based heart rate to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status. Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
Garmin Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display, features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated workouts, Pulse Ox Sensor and More, Rose Gold with Tan Band
- Beautiful, bright amoled display and up to five-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to six hours in GPS and music mode
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription With a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, pool swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen
Timex Women's T5K784 Ironman Essential 10 Mid-Size Orient Blue Resin Strap Watch
- Adjustable blue 12mm resin strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 10-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer
- customizable alarm; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Blue 34mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
FITVII Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with IP68 Waterproof Watches, Blood Pressure Heart Rate Monitor with Running Pedometer Step Counter Sleep Fitness Smart Watch for Men Women with iPhone & Android
- 【IP68 Waterproof and Touch Screen Smart Watch】FITVII IP68 waterproof-resistant smart watch can support swimming and all kinds of water activity; HD colorful touch screen will provide a special and high-quality visual experience, and make you enjoy checking your data on the screen.
- 【All-day Fitness Tracker & Sleep Tracker】Automatically and effectively tracks your heart rate and blood pressure throughout the day and night; It also tracks your sleep during 6pm to 8am and analyzes your sleep quality and status (sleep time& deep & light sleep time). FITVII cares about your healthy more than you.
- 【Workout Mode & Multiple Function】The Activity tracker can record all sports data while exercising, and give you vivid data about your fitness. It tracks your GPS map during running on the App, and multiple functions like female, stopwatch, timer and pedometer also provide convenient for your work and life.
- 【Smart Notification & Sedentary Reminder】FITVII smart watch will vibrate to remind you the incoming call, message and SNS contents including Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter after connection with App via Bluetooth. The sedentary reminder function will prompt you to relax from the earnest work.
- 【Compatibility & Long Battery Life & Attention】FITVII smart watch can be compatible with all android smart phone and iPhone (IOS 9.0 or above and Android 4.4 or above). 2-Hour full charging can hold 3-7 working days. We provide and 24-hour online customer service. If any problem, pls contact us via Email: [email protected]
Garmin 010-01689-03 Forerunner 35, Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, White
- Built in GPS built in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring warm gives you heart rate all day and night no additional Strap required. Display resolution 128 x 128 pixels. Lens material : Chemically strengthened glass
- Vibration alerts helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress
- Updated display perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing, smart connectivity auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic software updates
- Display size 0.93 x 0.93 inch (23.5 x 23.4 millimeter) sunlight visible, transflective memory in pixel (MIP), water rating 5 ATM, Smartwatch Mode upto 9 days, GPS mode upto 13 hours
Garmin Forerunner 45S, 39mm Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Coach Free Training Plan Support, White
- Gps running Watch with Garmin Coach training plan support
- Smaller-sized easy-to-use running watch estimates heart rate at the wrist and Features GPS to Track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach Adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your paired compatible smartphone
- Safety and tracking Features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
- Included Components: Forerunner 45S; Charging Cable; Documentation
Timex Men's T5E901 Ironman Classic 30 Gray/Black Resin Strap Watch
- Adjustable black 16 millimeter resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 30-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer.On-Screen Prompts Make Setting Easy Forward or Backward Setting
- 3 daily, weekday or weekend alarms; 24-hour military time mode; 3 time zones; Day, date and month calendar
- Gray and black 38 millimeter resin case with acrylic lens; Gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100 meter (330 feet): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Garmin vÃvoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch Contactless Payments Built-In Sports Apps, Black/Slate
- Garmin Pay contact less payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store.; Memory/History : 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- More than 15 pre loaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more; Lens material: chemically strengthened glass, bezel material: stainless steel, case material: fiber reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress; Fits wrists with a circumference of 127 to 204 millimeter
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more when paired with a compatible smartphone
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode; Connectivity Bluetooth Smart and ANT plus. Smartphone compatibility iPhone, Android. Display size:1.2 inch diameter
Garmin Forerunner 735XT, Multisport GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate, Midnight/Frost Blue
- GPS running watch with multisport features
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist so you can run freer on race day
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming7, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (when paired with a Running Dynamics Pod, HRM-Run or HRM-Tri Monitor, sold separately)
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold (when used with a chest strap heart rate monitor), race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features4: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and more
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
Fleet Feet Sports: Tulsa
Fleet Feet Sports carries a large selection of all the best running equipment. From shoes to apparel to accessories, Fleet Feet has everything you need for your next big race!
The biggest advantage Fleet Feet has is its knowledgeable and friendly staff, or Fit Professionals, as they call themselves.. These associates are trained to fit any runner's foot and any runner's gait. They have a unique video system, which allows an associate to closely examine the way each runner's feet hit the ground. They are then able to recommend the best shoe for that runner. With an extensive product line to choose from, they are usually able to suggest two or three different shoes, allowing the runner to pick a style that not only meets their technical needs, but meets their aesthetic needs as well. Fleet Feet carries both familiar brands, such as Adidas and Nike, as well as rare brands, including Pearl Izumi (my shoe of choice). Brooks and Saucony can be found at Fleet Feet as well, which are well-known in the running world for their quality.
The apparel at Fleet Feet is high quality and built to last. The prices aren't cheap, but most runners know you get what you pay for. They carry a wide variety of gear for men and women, including tops, bottoms, socks and sports bras. The staff is ready and able to answer any apparel-related questions, as well as recommend products based on years of experience. In addition to apparel, Fleet Feet stocks a decent supply of nutritional products and accessories. You can find energy packets to keep you going, as well as the race-day belt to carry them in!
Fleet Feet is known locally for its sponsorship of races throughout the area. They list all of the local up-coming events, and typically are the place to register for those events. If you need some help training for your next race, rest assured, Fleet Feet has your answer. They host various training programs to help you prepare. With programs ranging from your first 5K to marathon distances, Fleet Feet has a program that is right for you. These programs meet once or twice a week, and offer pace groups, clinics, post-race celebrations, and much more. They are a great way to stay in shape and achieve your goals.
Overall, Fleet Feet is a great place to get all of your running great. They not only offer superior products, their knowledgeable staff is ready and willing to help. Their apparel is the best in the industry, and covers all aspects of running. Additionally, their training programs are comprehensive and can help runners at every level. You are missing out if you haven't yet stopped by!