Best Running Toques in 2021
Running With Scissors [Explicit]
Sport2People Running Pouch Belt, USA Patented, Runner Waist Pack iPhone X 6 7 8 for Men and Women (black, one size, 2 pockets)
Honda Fit 2007 thru 2013 (Haynes Repair Manual)
Keep On Running [Explicit]
Temple Tape Headbands for Men and Women - Mens Sweatband & Sports Headband Moisture Wicking Workout Sweatbands for Running, Crossfit, Yoga and Bike Helmet Friendly - Black
- BLACK Temple Tape Sweatband
- Stretchy, breathable material, Absorbs & Evaporates Sweat 8 times Faster than an average Cotton Sweatband. Wide band is great for any activity such as Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Cycling, spinning, MMA, Skiing, Exercise and working out in the gym.
- Super slim & Lightweight (weighs less than half an ounce) | Perfect to be worn on their own or under hats, football helmets, hard hat and visors | Stretchy, breathable material, allows the Temple Tape to fit virtually every head size and shape
- Specially Blended Materials provide All Grip, and No Slip | The Sweatband stays comfortably on your head during the entire fitness workout so you can focus on whatever you’re doing - Not worrying that your headband will slip.
- Great indoors and Outdoors, They will keep ears warm during the cold or Wick sweat away during Warmer climates. | Unisex Headbands for Women & Guys
Balega Hidden Comfort, Mid Grey/Carbon, Large
- Hand linked seamless toe closure: Heel tab helps prevent the sock from slipping into your running shoe
- New and improved Elastane throughout for a more structured fit
- Reinforced heel and toe: mesh construction for ventilation
- Plush under sole cushioning for extra protection medium Volume construction
- Medium Volume construction
C.C BeanieTail Soft Stretch Cable Knit Messy High Bun Ponytail Beanie Hat, Gray/Light Gray Mix
- Material: 100% stretchable soft acrylic, head measurement: 57 cm, 22-3/8", Size 7-1/8
- Perfect for pulling your messy bun or high ponytail through on chilly days, even suitable for man buns
- Keep your whole head warm without your bun or hair in the way, high or low opening, depending on how you wear it
- Time saving and convenient design for leisure, snow sports, camping, outdoor activities
- C.C Exclusives BeanieTail Patent pending; Made in Korea
adidas Women's Edgebounce Mid Running Shoe, Black/Black/Night Metallic, 7 M US
- Women's-specific fit; Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Weight: 9 ounces (size 7); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 20.5 mm / forefoot: 10.5 mm)
- Stretch-knit mesh upper with non-stretch midfoot panel for lockdown
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Slightly wider forefoot and heel allow for stable platform for lateral training motions
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility; Internal custom-fit sockliner system allows runner to tighten or loosen midfoot as necessary
Cole Haan Men's Grand Motion Woven Stitchlite Sneaker, Navy Ink/Peony Knit/British Tan/Optic White, 10.5 M US
- Proprietary stitchlite knit upper with crafted woven leather overlay details
- Lateral and medial leather overlay pieces that are integrated into the lacing system provides customized support
- Eva midsole for comfort, cushioning and flexibility
- Full rubber outsole with flex grooves for traction, durability and flexibility
Irish Rose Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
Cozy, warm, and cuddly soft. These ear warmers are created quickly in crochet and look oh-so-pretty that they'll be a welcome gift to any girl.
This crochet pattern is the second of four that make up the Winter Rose Crochet Pattern set. You will want to reference the Irish Rose motif pattern that can be found here. You'll also find the patterns for the slip-snug scarf and convertible mittens on that page. If you have difficulties finding the pattern, here's a nifty trick: hit the Ctrl and F keys on your keyboard at the same time. This will bring up a little search window. Type in "Irish Rose" or "Crochet Pattern" and hit "Find Next". The search box will begin scrolling through the page locating the term(s) you're searching for.
You can also grab this pattern in .pdf format here, only on AC. Please feel free to link to this pattern, but do not post the crochet pattern elsewhere.
Irish Rose Ear Warmers
DK/Baby Weight Yarn: 1 oz. White, ½ oz. Pink
1 Irish Rose Motif
F /5 3.75mm crochet hook, Yarn Needle
Worked in rounds to make the width. The width can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the number of rounds made in the body.
Pattern is written for the smallest size. Changes, where applicable, are included in parenthesis S(M, L ).
Ch, Sl St, Sc
Round 1: Ch 60 (75, 90), sl st in first ch to form a ring; ch 1, working back loops only sc in each ch around. Join with sl st to 1st sc.
Rounds 2-8 (10, 12): Ch 1, turn; skip first sc, 2 sc in next sc, *skip next sc, 2 sc in next sc. Repeat from * around, sc in same st as beginning ch-1. Join with sl st to beginning ch-1.
Fasten off and weave in the yarn ends.
Work the same trim on both raw sides of the ear warmer.
Round 1: Join pink to any st, ch 1; sc in each sc around. Join with sl st to beginning ch-1.
Round 2: Ch 1, 2 sc in same st, *skip next st, 3 sc in next sc. Repeat from * around. Join with sl st to beginning ch-1.
Fasten off and weave in the yarn ends.
Using a yarn needle and matching yarn, attach a single Irish rose motif to the ear warmer.