Best Saucony Trail Running Shoes in 2022
Saucony Men's Grid Excursion TR12 Trail Running Shoe, Silver | Gold, 10.5 M US
Saucony Women's VERSAFOAM Excursion TR13 Walking Shoe, Charcoal/Blue, 7.5 M US
- Successor to the excursion TR12 trail Specific knit mesh with supportive overlays locks your foot into place and protects from trail debris triangular-lugged outsole grips the terrain for rock-solid footing
- Technical Athletic Shoes
Saucony Men's S20521-2 Mad River TR Trail Running Shoe, Blue/Navy - 10.5 M US
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs give you confidence on any surface
- Two rows of eyelets provide endless lace configurations
- Gaiter compatible
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out and has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection
Saucony Women's Grid Excursion TR12 Trail Running Shoe, Grey/Teal, 9.5 M US
- Grid cushioning system
- Durable rubber outsole
- Trail specific mesh
Saucony Men's Versafoam Excursion TR13 Road Running Shoe, BLACK, 10.5 M US
- Versafoam cushioning for more comfort than ever before
- A cushy stack of Versafoam cushioning feels responsive to provide every level of runner comfortable strides
- The triangular-lugged outsole grips the terrain for rock-solid footing
- The trail-specific mesh with supportive overlays locks your foot into place and protects from trail debris
Saucony Women's Nomad TR Trail Running Shoe, Blue/Navy, 9 M US
- Trail running shoe with durable textile and thin synthetic upper featuring unique oblique toe shape for enhanced fit
- Removable foam insole
- Lightweight PowerGrid midsole
- PWRTRAC outsole
Saucony Women's Koa ST Running Shoe, Citron Purple, 8 Medium US
- Deep stud pattern deliver surefootedness across soft, muddy terrains
- Oblique toe box allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUN top sole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
Saucony Women's Peregrine 10 Walking Shoe, Black | Barberry, 8 M US
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence
- Rock plate that provides additional protection
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain
- Category: Neutral
Saucony Women's Cohesion TR10 Running Shoe, Grey Mint, 8 Medium US
- Trail specific outsole for maximum traction
- Hell GRID system offers stable cushioning
- Breathable mesh upper for breathability
Saucony Men's Excursion TR11 Running Shoe, Black/Blue, 11.5 Medium US
- Grid supportive cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole
- Trail specific mesh
How to Get Rid of Shoe and Foot Odor
Learn how to treat your foot and shoe odor. If you deal with this problem, you know how embarrassing it can be. I will share some tips that will make living with this problem much easier!
Change your socks frequently. Some people need to change their socks a few times a day, but at a minimum be sure to change them daily. Wear cotton socks as they will absorb better.
Make sure to keep your feet clean. Try to wash your feet nightly if you don't already shower daily. Keeping your feet clean and fresh will go a long way toward helping eleminate odors. Be sure to let your feet dry out COMPLETELY before putting shoes, socks, or slippers on again.
Sprinkle baking soda in your shoes. Baking soda neutralizes many different odors and work great on shoe smells. You may want to sprinkle quite a bit in and leave it overnight. Just make sure to tap out the excess before wearing them again.
Never wear wet or damp shoes. These conditions are perfect for growing the stinky fungi that cause the unwanted smells. Always make sure to completely dry out and air out your shoes before wearing them again. If you know that you are going to be somewhere that will be wet, try to wear shoes that can get wet and dry out fast such as flip flops.
If your feet are especially prone to sweating, you may want to consider - as wierd as it sounds - rubbing an antiperspirant on your feet or sprinkling them with baking soda or talcum powder. Also soaking your feet in vinegar has been known to help with sweating and foot odors.
Consider buying shoes with extra ventilation. This will help to keep your feet from sweating as much while airing out your shoes.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
You may want to consider consulting a physician if your condition cannot be helped with natural home remedies.
Certain shoes tend to smell more than others when they get wet such as fake leather sandles - so be sure to keep these type of shoes dry!
Be careful how you dry out your shoes. While putting them in the dryer may seem like a good idea, just remember that certain fabrics shrink and you don't want your favorite pair of shoes to shrink!
Never put leather shoes into the dryer!
Hopefully some of these tips will be useful for you and you won't ever have to be embarrassed whenever you take your shoes off again. Just remember that it is a common problem and has nothing to do with who you are!