Best Shoes For Sockless Running in 2021
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe, Indigo Blue/Black/Energy Green, 10.5 Medium US
New Balance Women's Fresh Foam Zante Solas V1 Running Shoe, Voltage Violet/Eclipse, 9 B US
- Ground Contact EVA
- Bootie Construction
- Fresh Foam
- 6 MM Drop
Merrell Men's Vapor Glove 3 Trail Runner, Shaded Spruce, 11.5 M US
- Mesh & TPU upper
- Trailprotect pad for underfoot protection
- Breathable mesh lining
- Vibram TC5 outsole
- Stack height (heel/toe): 6.5mm; footbed: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 0mm; sole: 1.5web, 2mm lugs
Tanloop Mens Cross-Trainer Trail Running Shoes Lightweight and Breathable Hiking Shoes for Men
- Rubber sole: high quality rubber sole with good skid resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Breathable comfort:Breathable mesh design, with no shoelace design, shock absorption soft, is a good helper in sports.
- Wide Toe Cap: Five-finger design lets your toes spread and relax
- Elastic laces: To avoid the trouble of lacing shoes, wear simple.
- Promise: If you are troubled by products or other reasons, please contact us in time. We will provide you with solutions, your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
BXzhiri Men's Hiking Shoes Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Sports Shoes Adventure Shoe Running Sneaker Outdoor Sport Equipment
- 1.High quality material,comfortable and soft,Reduces stress on joints,strengthens and tones,improves posture
- 2. casual shoes,Beach shoes, party shoes ,Non-slip, lightweight, , breathable Easy to wear Take off!
- 3.Top design stylish, sight, personality,We have more sizes Colour design for You and yours family or lover Or friends select
- 4.Lightweight walking shoe,Convenient slip-on design,fashion and personality hiking shoes hiking shoes men comfortable shoes for women women's sports shoes comfortable walking shoes mesh sneakers women sports shoes women new balance womens new balance sneakers women sneakers classic Breathable Sports Running Shoes Sports Shoes women Sports Shoes hiking shoes athletics shoes mesh sneakers gym shoes Outdoor Travel Lace-Up Breathable Sneakers Shoes Breathable Sports Running Shoes
- 5.Suitable for outdoor walking, Entertainment, leisure, party, work, Wedding and other occasions, color sturdy and stylish. men shoes sneakers shoe laces for sneakers girls sneakers shoes toddler school sneakers shoes mens shoes casual sneakers running shoes women running shoes sports shoes sports shoes for men sport tennis shoe laces gym shoes Large size walking tennis shoes for women walking tennis shoes walking tennis shoes walking tennis shoes
STQ Women's Tennis Walking Shoes Comfortable Athletic Mesh Slip on Sneakers Navy, 8
- Slip-on Design: Slip on design with Elastic Cuff is convenient for user to put on and take off.
- Light and Breathable : This walking shoes have durable knit upper with good stretch allows the foot to secure fit,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable.
- Wide round toe for toe stands:super lightweight and flexible just like socks,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling.
- PU outsole with air cushion: High-quality rubber materail is non-slip and wear-resistant, provides great traction and grip.It is a perfect platform wedge sneakers that can wear all day and match all pants,dress,tops. Platform measures approximately 1.96".
- OCCASION:fits for long time standing work,walking,casual,floor shoes,plantar fasciitis,nursing,fishing,gardening,dress,shopping,travel,driving,jazz,tap dance,street jazz,ballet,folk dance,zumba,athletic,workout.
Under Armour Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (001)/White, 11
- 4E Sizing built to better fit athletes with extra wide feet
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3 color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step in comfort
HappyStep 1 Pair White and 1 Pair Black Cotton Terry Barefoot Summer Insoles, Sweat Absorbent and Moisture Control, Washable and Reusable for Walking, Running and Casual Shoes - Women Size 5
- Pure cotton terry cloth top provides excellent moisture sweat absorption
- Superfine smooth terry cloth makes foot comfortable and cozy
- Premium latex sole provides full-length foot cushioning
- Ultra-Light Weight (only 20 gram) and Super Thin should fit in most types of footwear.
- MAINTENANCE: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat air dry
DOUSSPRT Men's Water Shoes Quick Drying Sports Aqua Shoes
- 2.Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe.
- 3.Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying.
- 4.OCCASION - beach, swimming, pool, wake-boarding, sailing, boating, kayaking, windsurfing, cycling, jogging, walking, fishing, beach volleyball, gardening, lawn, car-washing and driving. Family outings!
- 5.Feel free to contact us if any questions before ordering and after-sale issues!
Merrell Men's Trail Glove 4 Runner, Nautical, 8 M US
- Mesh, TPU Upper. Vegan friendly
- Zero Drop
- Vibram TC5 Outsole, Trail Protect Pad. Stack heel or toe height is 0.45 inch. Trail protect pad offers underfoot protection
- Insole: 3mm, 3mm lugs
- Mselect Fresh Lining
The Best Running Apps to Keep You Motivated and Organized
Staying motivated during a run just got a lot easier thanks to apps that track your routes, count your calories, and even keep your pace steady. Get personalized coaching and support for far less than a gym membership!
It's hard to think of any activity that doesn't have an app these days. With so much organization and inspiration at our fingertips, it's no wonder runners around the globe are also tapping into the latest technology.
Long gone are the days of "guestimating" your mileage and writing it on a calendar. The fitness apps of today are letting runners combine the technical convenience of a treadmill with the freedom of the outdoors. All the latest apps use your phone's GPS to track things like mileage, distance, pace, route, and elevation, and many include coaching and interval workout features.
Before you pound the pavement next, download one of these top apps for runners:
iSmoothRun: ($5.49) By accessing your phone's GPS and utilizing a built-in accelerometer, you never have to worry about a weak signal, and you can seamlessly go from running indoors to outdoors. It covers all your basics for distance, pace and calories, plus it has a satellite view option.
My favorite feature is the automatic pause control. No need to hit pause when waiting for a stop light -- iSmoothRun can sense when you've had to stop momentarily and start right up again when you do. Continuing on the "smooth" theme, this app also monitors your running style and tracks your cadence with an internal metronome. This can assist in improving your stride and help you avoid injuries. The amazing interval editor on this app helps personalize your run by offering coaching and alerts -- no wonder it's scoring 5/5 stars on iTunes.
Pros: Accelerometer means no more weak signals; auto pause; internal metronome; interval options.
Cons: Colors on the screen are too similar and make it difficult to read on the go.
Nike+ GPS: ($1.99) The attractive screen and easy to read numerals allow you to check your stats on the move. This app utilizes an accelerometer to help chart your runs even when your phone's GPS has a weak signal. Nike+ GPS offers unique support with motivation from top athletes, community challenges online, and a top-of-the-line interactive website.
The feature that really caught my attention was being able to set up your own Power Songs to play when you really need the extra encouragement. The app lets you effortlessly link to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter to share your accomplishments too. Currently scoring 4/5 stars on iTunes, this app keeps your records organized and charts your progress online.
Pros: Multiple languages; Nike support sites; visually pleasing and easy to read.
Cons: Doesn't track interval times -- only overall time and pace.
LogYourRun: ($1.99) This app allows you to view your route map in street or satellite hybrid modes to track your run. It lets you easily listen to your favorite playlists while adding convenient on-screen buttons to control your music. LogYourRun also has an option to download free training programs and you can update your data to their user-friendly website to really get organized.
What I like about this app is that it shows you the loops other runners have completed near you. That way, if you're bored with your run, a new one that's already been tested by another runner is available right on your screen. The current version is scoring 5/5 stars on iTunes for good reason.
Pros: Real-time voice feedback for time and distance; training programs; nice graphs.
Cons: Doesn't keep a history of your runs on the app, only on the website -- hard to compare and improve on the move.
I think this is awesome because it's so original. It may be a bit unorthodox, but I believe breaking out of standard constrictions might help you work harder than you realize -- especially when you're running for your life! Why should working out have to be normal anyway? This new approach to burning calories is currently scoring 4.5/5 stars on iTunes.
Pros: Unique, interactive game makes you forget that you're working out; still tracks all your basic stats.
Cons: You might have nightmares!
iTunes: Health amp; Fitness App Previews
*Abby McMillin is a lifelong runner, participating in both cross-country and track -- earning several awards and scholarships for her dedication. She enjoys the thrill of finishing a race, with the 2020 Chicago Marathon being her proudest accomplishment.
More from this contributor:
Four Free Running Apps To Boost Your Workout
Running a Marathon: Top 10 Reasons to Take on the Challenge
The Most Extreme Foot Races amp; Obstacle Courses in America
Meatless Monday: How to Lose the Meat, Save Money amp; Improve Your Health