Best Soft Flask For Running in 2021
Hydrapak UltraFlask - Collapsible Soft Flask Water Bottle for Hydration Pack - (500 ml/16 oz)
Water Bottle 2-pack, ultimate soft flask for runners | BPA free | Flexible, collapsible, replacement bottles for your vest hydration pack for ultra trail running
- Perfect waterbottle for your ultimate mountain adventure no matter the direction or distance!
- Silicone body, bite cap / straw for quickdraw hydration, great for training for a marathon or fkt!
- Softflask can be handheld with strap, placed in your hydro vest holder or stashed in your jacket.
- Our Shasta flask holds 500ml of fluid. Key for hiking and sports adventures in the mountain.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: If you're not satisfied, send it back. VETERAN OWNED, SMALL BUSINESS.
Osprey Hydraulics 500ml Soft Flask
- Includes both standard sport cap and bite valve with extension hose options
- All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed
- All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
- Offers 500 ML of capacity
- Dimension 7.76h x 4.25w x 0d IN. at .08 LBS
Nathan Handheld ExoDraw/ExoShot 2.0 18oz / 14oz Insulated Soft Flask â€“ Portable Hydration Bottle for Marathons, Hiking, Ultra Running and Outdoor Activity (Gray 14oz, 14oz)
- YOUR CHOICE – Chose between the ExoDraw (18 oz) or the ExoShot (14 oz) based on you needs. Both are BPA-FREE soft flask with bite valve – Built in hand-strap for running, walking and more!
- DESIGN - Lightweight and comfortable – ergonomic fit with a lightweight, breathable structure – The rigid ExoSpine creates superior hand feel and support for the soft flask
- FIT – Adjustable hand strap allows for the user to get tight fit around the hand - grip-free comfort and maximized running efficiency. Small stash pockets enable the user to store small items in the handheld while running - Breathable wicking mesh.
- IDEAL - Perfect for Marathons, Trail Running, Hiking, Cycling, Climbing, Outdoor enthusiasts, and Hydration-on-the-go! Get a grip on the best hydration bottle on the market!
- SPECS – EXODRAW: 8.5 cu in/0.14 Liters; Weight with Soft Flask: 3.2 oz/91 g EXOSHOT: 8.5 cu in/0.14 Liters; Weight with Soft Flask: 2 oz/59 g
Hydrapak SoftFlask 150ml - Collapsible and Refillable - Trail Running Soft Gel Flask â€“ Holds 5 Gel Servings
- HYDRATION VEST COMPATIBLE - Makes a great nutrition or hydration addition or replacement to your running vest, pack, or belt pocket.
- COLLAPSIBLE FLASK - Soft material conforms to any pocket, and shrinks as you drink to reduce movement and pack away easily when empty.
- REFUEL ON THE GO - High-flow nozzle, designed to carry and dispense energy gels with an easy to clean nozzle. Holds 5+ servings.
- DURABLE - Made of abrasive-resistant TPU, vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and a flexible flask shoulder to prevent chafing.
- 100% BPA & PVC FREE - No weird taste, and no unnecessary or harmful chemicals.
TRIWONDER TPU Soft Folding Water Bottles BPA-Free Collapsible Flask for Hydration Pack - Ideal for Running Hiking Cycling Climbing (250ml/8.45oz - Pack of 2)
- ✅ SAFETY PROMISE -- Made of Food-Grade TPU material, 100% BPA & PVC Free, the soft water bottle is tasteless and eco-friendly. Flexible soft flask is ideal for marathon, running, cycling, etc
- ✅ SPACE SAVING -- Soft water flask is compact and built for a long life for durable use. The running flask stands upright when it full and shrinks in the min volume while empty, no burden for sports
- ✅ EASY DRINK -- Light squeeze gives ample hydration, high-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, without leaking. Convenient collapsible water bottle for daily, travel or outdoor sports
- ✅ PRACTICAL -- The folding water bottle with straw/nozzle can be frozen and chilled overnight, easily get a refreshing beverage on the hot day. ( Recommended used temperature: 0 - 40 ℃ )
- ✅ EASY CARRYING -- Ultra-light hand water bottle is easy to fold and carry. It can fit easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets. Great soft hydration flask for men, women and kids
Salomon Soft Flask, 250ml/8-Ounce, Clear
- This soft flask compresses as you drink from it, letting you know how much you have left to drink.
- Minimal construction and shrink while you drink means it gets lighter as you Run!
- Super fast and accessible, a light squeeze gives ample hydration, without leaking.
BPA Free Soft Flask Water Bottle - Flexible, Collapsible, Portable Replacement Water Bottle for Hiking and Running on Hydration Vest Compatible (Blue Soft Flask)
- 100% BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE FREE – Made of soft, flexible TPU and soft silicone bite for odorless and tasteless hydration. FDA certificated materials and hygienic packaging ensure the flask safer.
- HYDRATION VEST COMPATIBLE – Tapered base to fit easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets. Easily portable and suits outdoor activities such as cycling, running, hiking, climbing etc.
- COLLAPSIBLE AND COMPACT – Soft and lightweight material conforms to any pocket, and folds easily when empty.
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE – Welded seam at base for extra durability. Abrasive-resistant TPU with welded seams ensure durability and no leaking.
- EASY POUR & DRINK – Wide neck design designed for easy refill. The push/pull bite valve design allows you to shut off flow when not in use and easily pull with your teeth to restart flow.
SOFT FLASK 250ml/8oz 28mm
- Hydrate On the Go: Featuring an optimized grip & high-flow valve, this 8oz Soft Flask will help keep you hydrated on all your shorter runs, so you can explore, train and race in optimum conditions.
- Shrinks As You Drink: This flask has a rapid access system that lets you drink with minimal pressure. Shrinking as you drink to limit water bounce, the flask lets you know exactly how much you have left.
- Go the Distance: Whether you love daily road running in your neighborhood, an escape to a local trail, or something more rugged, Salomon makes hydration gear & accessories to help you rack up miles in comfort.
- Time to Play: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes & gear for kids, men & women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event!
- Since 1947 Salomon has used our passion for outdoor sports & innovation to create progressive gear. Our road & trail running shoes, hiking sneakers, boots, & water shoes help make any path your own.
CamelBak Nano Handheld 17 OZ Quick Stow Flask, Black/Atomic Blue
- The ideal solution for runners who prefer the simplicity of handheld hydration
- 500ml/17 oz Quick Stow Flask: Just the right amount of handheld hydration
- Integrated Essentials Organization: Stash your keys, gels, credit card and more
- X-Grip Hand Strap System: For multiple carry options
- Collapsible and Packable: Fits in a front vest pocket and can be packed away when empty
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs to and from the trailhead
Lindsay Lohan Gets SCRAM Ankle Bracelet, Lies to Judge
Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear a SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring) ankle bracelet after appearing in court for her progress hearing -- five days late. After missing her scheduled mandatory hearing -- she was...
Revel noted that Lindsay Lohan had "a history of not keeping scheduled appointments." She also said that Lohan could have obtained a replacement passport (for the one allegedly stolen) and made it back to Los Angeles in time for her hearing if she had wished. Revel said she had reason to believe that Lindsay Lohan had a drug and alcohol problem. She also set a bail of $100,000.
Showing up a few days late and knowing what the judge was going to do didn't stop Lindsay Lohan and her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, from attempting to get out of the aforementioned conditions. They argued Monday that Lindsay had a movie shoot in Texas and the SCRAM ankle bracelet, which monitors alcohol content levels of the skin on a half-hour basis and electronically sends the detected amount to a remote receiver, would get in the way of her filming her scenes.
"She needs to submit to random drug testing here," Revel stated, "not in Texas. I'm afraid she's going to have to delay [filming] for now."
TMZ reported that they looked into Lindsay Lohan's purported excuse for not wearing the SCRAM ankle bracelet and found that she simply lied to the judge. TMZ learned that Lohan was currently connected to two movies in production, "Machete" and "Inferno." A rep for "Inferno," the Linda Lovelace biopic, told the celebrity gossip site that the movie would not start filming until August and was not slated for any Texas shoots. As for "Machete," the Robert Rodriguez film happens to have scheduled scene shoots in Texas, but according to the director, they don't include [Lindsay]."
Holley argued Thursday that there was no reason for Lindsay Lohan to submit to drug testing, but the judge was quick to point out that Lindsay Lohan was charged with being under the influence of cocaine in 2020.
Lohan has 180 days of jail time hanging over her head. If Judge Martha Revel finds that the "Inferno" star has violated her probation, she could very well send the 23-year-old starlet to jail. Lohan, who has a troubled history complete with various arrests and stints in rehab centers, not only missed the mandatory hearing Thursday, lied to the judge, had her lawyer lie also (she claimed she had her passport stolen while in France and couldn't get it replaced in time, even though French authorities have no record of a passport being reported stolen), and has only completed 9 of the 14 alcohol awareness classes she was supposed to complete.
Although the court seems to have been patient with Lindsay Lohan up until the present, that patience may be wearing thin. The hearing to determine whether or not Lohan has violated her probation is scheduled for July 6. If the young actress does have a substance or alcohol abuse problem, getting to that date without setting off her SCRAM ankle bracelet or otherwise violating her conditions of freedom could be a struggle.