Best Summer Running Gear in 2023
CyberDyer Running Belt Waist Pack - Adjustable Fanny Pouch for Runners Hands Free Workout - iPhone 6/7 Plus Hiking Gear Marathon for Men and Women (Black(Upgrade))
LOFBAZ Workout Tank Tops for Women Yoga Clothes Womens Athletic Shirts Gym Exercise Running Active Fitness Sports Clothing Tanks Top Coffee XXL
- COMFORT - Light weight, stretchy and soft fabric. 95% Modal Rayon 5% Spandex. Petite and Plus Size. Machine washable
- VERSATILE- Cute and flowy long work out t shirt for activewear, beach, tennis, hiking, zumba and many other everyday activities
- STYLE - Wear with your favorite apparel: pants, leggings, shorts or sport bra to create sexy outfits
- FASHION - The muscle tee is suitable year round. Summer, Fall,Winter and Spring,Great as a birthday or Christmas gifts for women & girls of all ages
- EVERYDAY WEAR - Sleeveless cross racerback back design with high neck for a loose fit casual look
Nike Performance Women's Volleyball Game Shorts (Small, Royal)
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Stretch waist for a snug, secure fit
- Lined inseam gusset for extra comfort and natural range of motion
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 82% polyester/18% spandex
LONGLONG Summer Face Scarf Mask - Windproof, Breathable and Thin Cycling Hiking Fishing Cool Bandana
- ★A POWERFUL HELPMATE IN SUMMER:★ This neck gaiter is made of super breathable functional fabric, it provides high performance for breathability, absorbency, colorfast, non-irritating to the skin, and it's extremely strong and durable as you can see, windproof and no worry about the hot weather when this face scarf on
- ★PROTECTION FROM WIND, SUN: ★ Our summer face mask protects you all time, like sun. When you are running riding in blowing sand, these neck gaiters are a need to wear, and they can help keep your nose and mouth clean
- ★VERSATILE NECK GAITER:★ This longer and thiner neck scarf is multifunctional, in hot weather, you can use it as neck gaiter, beanie, neck scarf, pirate hat, it can well cool your face and neck when you carry out outdoor activities in summer
- ★ABOUT SIZE:★ With a 4-way stretch design makes this face scarf stretchy Flexible, keep your neck，nose and mouth comfortable while absorb moisture quickly, You can enjoy your activities freely, That's why you're happy. If your head circumference is relatively small, to avoid slipping, you can wrap the neck around your ears.
- ★SUMMER ACCESSORY:★ The LONGLONG's neck gaiter gives you additional cool and comfort, you can use it for fishing, hiking, motorcycling, riding, hunting, trekking, cycling, walking the dog, as a face mask wearing it over your nose or wear it as a neck gaiter
Headsweats Race hat, Light Blue, One Size
- Classic style, superior run-hat fit
- Eventure terry sweatband
- Flat front panel perfect for custom logo application
- Black undervisor to help reduce glare
- Adjustable rear buckle with ponytail opening
Palmyth Neck Gaiter Fishing Mask Bandana Sun Wind Dust Protection UV UPF 50+ Camo Headwear Balaclava Magic Scarf for Men Women Hunting, Cycling, Motorcycling, Running (Light Gray)
- ☀️ MULTIPURPOSE: Whether you’re in the backcountry, on the water or cutting a mountain trail, Palmyth face and neck covers are designed to protect you from the outdoor activities. If you’re a professional tactical operator or simply a weekend warrior looking for your next adventure, these gaiters provide superior protection when summer fishing, hunting, mountain biking, mowing, hiking, running, riding motorcycles and ATV’s.
- ☀️ UPF 50+ FABRIC: Made from a single layer, lightweight and breathable moisture-wicking fabric, these soft, stretchable neck gaiters are designed to draw sweat away from your face and dry quickly. This technology keeps you cool and dry in the hot sun. With sun beaming down from overhead, and bouncing up from the surface of the water, Palmyth Neck Gaiter is made of UPF 50+ fabric to help shield your face and neck from 99.9% of harmful UV Rays.
- ☀️ SUPERIOR DESIGN: Unlike other leading brands, our unique design outperforms the competition because it's easier to breathe, even during strenuous activities. Thanks to our utilization of Air-Hole fabric welding technology, our multi-bandana with tiny holes is very breathable and do not stuffy at all.
- ☀️ MULTIFUNCTIONAL: High quality and comfortable headwear is also extremely versatile and provides protection from sun, wind, dust, dirt, sand, surf & moisture, bugs & insects. With over 16 different wearable options, they have multiple additional uses: face mask, headband, neck gaiter, beanie, tube scarf, sweatband, helmet liner, and more!
- ☀️ SPECIFICATIONS: Sizing: Whether you have a buff build or thin frame (men or women) – “One Size Fits Most”; Dimensions: Approximately 17 inches x 9.7 inches; Care Instructions: Machine and hand washable but Do not bleach, iron or use fabric softner.
Running Belt Waist Pack Bag,Workout Gear,Gym Fitness Fanny Pack for Phone,Cell Phone Holder for Running,Jogging Pocket Belt for Women & Men,Running Accessories for iPhone 11 XS Max,XR 7 8 Plus(Blue)
- 【Soft Material & Form fitting】: The best Outdoor Running Belt You Can Find! AIKENDO Running Waist Belt is made of soft fabric, so the runners belt is very soft and breathable, fits comfortably to your body and Doesn't move, jiggle, bounce, ride up or chafe. Our Jogging Belt Phone Holder have more durable zipper than other brand, thousands of tests, keep smooth.
- 【Adjustable, Fits All Sizes】: You don't need to search for the right size of running waist band anymore. AIKENDO running waist pack Fits waist sizes from 27" to 44" with elastic and adjustable strap, the Cell phone holder for running will fit to all of your family members.
- 【Large Capacity】: Gym Waist Bag Main pouch size: 7.9 x 4 inches (WxH), you can carry Key, Cash, Cards, earphone, passport and small valuables. The athletic waist pack fits all smart phones with case, iPhone Xs Max XR X 8,7Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9+ S8 Note 9,SONY, LG etc. Go ahead, add it to your cart! You won’t regret it!
- 【WATER RESISTANT】: Water resistant material protect your phone and other valuables safe and dry from sweat and almost any weather condition ( (not fully waterproof). The running fanny pack has a special HEADPHONE HOLE design, you can enjoy music all the time.
- 【SAFER and MORE COMFORTABLE TRAVELING】: THREE POCKETS Roomy running fanny pack for your valuables, put it around your waist, cover with shirt or jacket. Perfect for storing your essentials during large crowd events.
Mission Cooling Skull Cap- Hat, Helmet Liner, Running Beanie, Evaporative Cool Technology, Cools Instantly when Wet, UPF 50 Protection, for Under Helmets, Hardhat, Running, Football- Digital Camo Gray
- COOL MORE. DO MORE Enjoy staying active longer and doing what you love even when the temperature rises with the cooling and refreshing MISSION Cooling Helmet Liner. Sweat it or Wet it, the Skull Cap keeps you and fits great under Helmets & Hard Hats.
- COOLS INSTANTLY When activated with water it cools to 30 degrees below average body temperature in under 30 seconds. Activate quickly in 3 steps: Wet it, Wring it out and Snap it. Mission Cooling products keep cool for hours! The cooling helmet liner stays cool for up to 2 hours so that you can comfortably stay active longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & VENTILATED Feather-light fabric fits like a glove to keep sweat out of your eyes and not interfere with helmets. Ventilated Mesh construction at the crown promotes airflow for maximum breathability.
- GREAT FOR Wearing under helmets, motorcycles, bikes, football, lacrosse, or wear alone while Running, Jogging, Football, Lacrosse, CrossFit, Cross Training, , Hiking, Working Outside, Yard Work, Concerts, Festivals, BBQ, Tailgating, the Beach, Lake, Pool, or anytime you want to feel instantly cooler.
- CHEMICAL-FREE COOLING & UPF 50 It is machine washable, and reusable with permanent chemical-free fabric cooling technology that will never wash out. It also provides UPF 50 protection from the sun
BALEAF Women's Long Sleeve Workout Shirts Sun Protection Activewear Running Tops Grey Size XL
- Quick-dry fabric with superior breathability helps keep you cool and dry
- Longer back hem for extra coverage
- Tag-free collar for added comfort
- Reflective tapes & logo for low-light visibility
- Beautiful stitched crew neckline
innotree 5 Pack Women's Cushioned Hiking Walking Running Socks, Moisture Wicking Blister Resist Multi Performance Padded Quarter Crew Ankle Athletic Socks Outdoor Trekking
- 【MATERIAL】 50% Cotton, 45% nylon, 5% Lycra spandex. SIZE: L (Women < 10 US Size). Each pair ankle socks weight 0.11lb/49g.
- 【COMFORATABLE】 Fine gauge knitting technology makes the hiking socks super comfortable, breathable and fast drying. Great elasticity and stay up-compressed top holds the quarter socks securely on the calf.
- 【PERFORMANCE】 Half thickness and cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth, performance fit assures there's no slipping and no blisters.
- 【FUNCTIONAL】 Moisture wicking and blister resistance. Ideal for hiking, camping, mountain biking, trail running, backpacking, travel, trekking and other athletic outdoor activities and wide variety of summer and winter sports.
- 【DURABILITY】 5 pairs micro crew socks in one set. Please don't hesitate to contact us via Amazon message system if at any time you aren't completely happy with your purchased, we'll provide you a satisfactory solution.
Did You Know that You Can Be Legally Fired for Lifestyle Choices?
Weyco has instituted a policy of firing workers who smoke at home. Eagle Distributing Co. fired an employee for drinking a Coors instead of a Budweiser at a bar after work. Do you work for Nike? Better not be wearing Reeboks.
When the 60 Minutes reporter brought up the idea that this kind of intrusion into the private lives of employees smacked of Big Brother, the CEO responded: "Maybe Big Brother should be watching because we have to eliminate that problem."
If those words don't send chill down your spine, then maybe these will. In most states it is perfectly legal for most employers to fire you for something you do in your private life. Let me repeat that: Most employers in America have the legal right to fire you for something you do while off the clock, out of the office and on your own time behind your own closed doors. It's not bad enough that Pres. Bush is spying on every aspect of your lives, now we have to fear that Big Brother works alongside us. Yes, Big Brother is alive and living well inside the executive suite.
The justification at Weyco for their policy of firing people who smoke at home is that smoking increases health care costs. Big Brother has ties to the health care industry. Big Surprise. Smoking does raise health care costs, but so does eating a high fat diet, riding motorcycles without a helmet, and going to the beach without sunscreen. If Weyco can legally fire their employees for smoking, what's to stop Weyco or any other employer from regulating the private lifestyles of their employees?
At Weyco's web site, there is a big list of justifications for why the company feels they should be allowed to fire people based on their lifestyle. They want to encourage healthy lifestyles. In other words, they want healthy workers who never take a sick day, who aren't a drain on their woeful health care plan, and who commit fully to eight hours of solid work every day. Smoking undoubtedly is not conducive to those things.
Neither is homosexuality. A gay person faces multiple health-related risks that could reduce productivity and increase health care costs. For instance, the threat of contracting HIV. Surely, contracting AIDS would put a significant drain on any company's health care system. That much is obvious. But you know what else would present a productivity drain on a company hiring a gay worker? What if the gay worker got bashed by some right-wing neo-Nazi skinhead anti-gay marriage types? A crushed pelvis and punctured lung would probably keep that worker away from his desk for, what, a few months? So clearly companies should be able to fire gay workers.
Big Brother is an avid fan of extreme sports, I'm sure. If you regularly skateboard, or snowboard, or base jump, you'd better look behind you to make sure Big Brother doesn't have a camera pointed at you. Broken legs and arms reduce productivity. Weyco is probably looking into firing workers who skateboard, snowboard, base jump or, heck, even if they just engage in regular parachuting. After all, if smoking-which usually takes years and years to result in health problems related to productivity-can be used as an excuse to fire someone, why on earth wouldn't flying down stairs on a skateboard or jumping off the Sears Tower? Just one little updraft and you've got yourself a computer operator with a cast on his arm for six weeks.
Big Brother could potentially extend to each and every aspect of your life. If employers can fire you for any reason, including how you conduct your private life then what's to stop a company from firing you because you attended a political rally for the "wrong" candidate? What's to stop a company from firing you because you go out to clubs at night in a see-through blouse? Think that's a silly idea? Consider the true story of Ross Hopkins who worked for American Eagle Distributing Co. which distributes Budweiser beer. Hopkins experienced one of the most unfortunate cases of bad timing ever; he happened to be in a bar drinking a Coors when the son-in-law of the majority shareholder of American Eagle Distributing walked in and spotted him. Upon finding that Hopkins was drinking a Coors and not a Budweiser-on his own time and off the company clock-he was fired. Coke distributors take note: Never be seen drinking a Mountain Dew. McDonald's employees beware: avoid Wendy's like the plague. (And not just because Wendy's will get your order wrong every time.)
How is it possible in this day and age in America that employers still have the power to fire someone because of what they do on their own time? I'll explain it to you: The myth of private ownership. Do you want to know what every business owner would own if every employee in America took the day off tomorrow?
Jack. Nada. Zilch. Nothing.
Business ownership is a myth. These people don't own businesses; they own people! They can tell you how to dress, how to live your life, what to buy, where to shop. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Or is there? If you truly desire to take back control of your life from Big Brother who apparently has the legal authority to fire you for whatever reason he wants, then I've got just two words for you.
Which would you prefer to be? The property? Or the owner? The choice is yours; you've only allowed the boss to believe it has been his.