Best Summer Running Jacket in 2021
Little Donkey Andy Women's Lightweight Softshell Vest, Windproof Sleeveless Jacket for Running Hiking Travel, Black L
- WINDPROOF - Mid-layer fabric of the outdoor vest is windproof. Elastic cuffs and drawcord hems help seal out the elements. A chin guard keeps you nice and warm.
- WATER-RESISTANT & BREATHABLE - Mid-layer fabric is laminated with TPU membrane, featuring water-repellent and 3000/m2/24hr breathability to keep your core comfortable and dry in the light rain.
- MOVE FREELY - The running vest is made of 4-way stretch fabric, allows a wide range of motion or layer beneath. You won't feel any restriction
- ULTRA-LIGHT & ZIP-UP POCKETS - This travel vest is super lightweight and packed easily. 2 zip-up hand pockets keep your stuff safe and secure
- VERSATILE: This windbreaker is ideal for running, travel, trail, hiking, work, golf, gardening, workout, casual etc. Slim fit, can be worn as a mid layer on frigid days or an outer layer in mild cool weather.
Columbia Women's Switchback III Adjustable Waterproof Rain Jacket, Black, Small
- COMFORTABLE RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Women’s Switchback III Waterproof Rain Jacket is a lightweight waterproof rain coat designed to keep you perfectly dry.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This light rain jacket features our waterproof Hyrdroplus 100% nylon shell designed to keep you dry and protected in even the hardest of downpours.
- MODERN CLASSIC CUT: When the weather is on the edge, this is a universal rain jacket great for everyday use, with a clean feminine cut and comfortable range of motion.
- PROTECTIVE HOOD: Pull it out or stow it back, the adjustable stow-away storm hood will keep you comfortable and dry in the midst of a downpour.
- HANDY FEATURES: Completely waterproof, adjustable cuffs, drawcord adjustable hem, two zippered hand pockets, and the whole jacket packs down into its own pocket for easy toting.
Jogging Jacket Men Sunproof Jacket Sun Protection Jackets Tops UV Protection Clothing Summer Jacket Men Workout Jacket Running Jacket Men White
- Standard US size, please choose size as your usual wear
- Sun Protection & Dry Fit: Material: 100% Polyester fabric provides superior sun protection and water resistance; This sun-proof jacket will keep your skin from being sunburned in the hot day, ventilation system helps keep you cool and dry
- Water Resistant: This water resistant jacket features hood, thumb hole at cuffs, full zip up
- Closure & Pockets: Full length zip closure; 2 Hand pockets
- Perfect for: Jogging, Workout, Gym, Cycling, Hiking, Climbing, Fishing in Summer, Spring and Fall
() å“¥ä¼¦æ¯”äºš Columbia Glennaker Lake é›¨å¤–å¥— RM [ ç”·æ¬¾ ] æ©™é»„ XL
- WATER-REPELLENT MEN’S RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket is a water-repellent men’s rain jacket made from superior materials that are machine washable for easy care. This rain jacket is safe for machine wash
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE RAINCOAT FOR MEN: This water-repellent rain jacket is built with a front-zip closure that features a contrasting yoke and internal drawcord hem. This feature permits you to adjust it for a perfect fit
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Columbia has incorporated multiple convenient features into our Men’s Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket, including zippered side-entry pockets at the hip, a hideaway hood, and adjustable cuffs
- WATERPROOF FABRIC: This men’s rain jacket features a Hydroplus 100% nylon shell that is waterproof. It has been designed to keep you dry, even during heavy downpours. The inner 100% polyester fine mesh helps to maintain heat
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean
Cheering Spmor Women's Lightweight Jackets Waterproof Windbreaker Jacket Running Coat S Black
- Function: UPF 40+, waterproof, antifouling,windproof, airy, quick dry. Wearing season: spring, summer, autumn;
- Wind cap tightening rope design,tight alignment neat,high quality jacket;
- Packable jacket, the package size is as small as a cola can, easy to carry.Two sides of the pockets design,bottom hem elastic degree can be adjusted;
- Super lightweight jacket,Skin-friendly and Comfortable.Water repellent properties, It's rain jacket easy to deal with light rain,quick dry.Windbreaker and breathable,convenient and fashionable;
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor exercise,running,riding,camping,cycling,rock climbing,picnic,city walking and other sports;
Little Donkey Andy Women's UPF 50 Protection Jacket Lightweight Packable Full Zip Hoodie for Running Cycling Walking, Navy Blue Large
- Lightweight: Soft and ultra-light fabric like air worn on, never weights you down.
- Breathable: Moisture Wicking Fabric - wicks perspiration away from the body to keep you dry and cool.
- Adjustable: Fiexable hoodie and elastic hem can be adjusted on your size and requirments options.
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection: UPF 50+ material and sunscreen hood provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun. Protect you from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Portable: The packable design( Packable into Left Pocket) makes this skin coat suitable for more sports, such as running, cycling, golf, walking, jogging, hiking and camping.
icyzone Women's Stretch Running Workout Yoga Full Zip Jacket with Thumb Holes (M, Black)
- √ Two Side Pockets - Insert pockets with zipper in each side of the hems, can store personal small things safely when doing sports. The lining of the pockets is breathable mesh, durable not easy to break
- √ Thumb Design on cuff - Elastic cuff added thumb holes, fully covered and protect hands when doing sports
- √ Also as usual sweatshirt. This Yoga jacket with stand collar and full zipper, and more colors can be available, not only as exercise jacket, also casual wear at home or party
- √ Rapid Dry Tech. Breathable Performance helping you stay dry.Stretchy material offer a free movement without restrictions
- √ Please visit our store to find the matching part: sports bra, yoga pants, active tees etc.
Columbia Men's Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Graphite, XX-Large
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket is crafted of a waterproof nylon shell durable enough to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour at a moment's notice.
- HANDY FEATURES: This rain jacket features an abrasion resistant chin guard, two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic hem.
- COMFORT & WARMTH: Crafted of a waterproof 100% nylon shell, this rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It also packs into your hand pocket.
- SNUG FIT: Elastic details and a zippered closure provide a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
J.CARP Women's Packable Windbreaker Jacket, Super Lightweight and Visible, Outdoor Active Cycling Running Skin Coat, Yellow XL
- High Waterproof --- made of 100% Polyester, very waterproof in light rain, durable and quick dry. if in Heavy Rain, suggest wear an umbrella.
- Good Lightweight --- you can take it to travel and sport, even as the casual fashionable jacket, one sweet gift for mom, wife, friends
- Very Soft and Packable --- it improves in high technology, more soft than other raincoats. so you can carry it conveniently. Lightweight sun protection soft shell coat can be packed into a small water repellent bag
- Adjustable --- adjustable hem with elastic clasp & cuffs with moderately loose elastic, keep the chill out and comfortable
- High Visibility --- reflective elements on back, allows to run/cycle freely and safely in the night; Perfect for outdoor sports wearing including running, jogging, riding
EZRUN Men's Waterproof Hooded Rain Jacket Windbreaker Lightweight Packable Raincoat(Black,L)
- 100% Nylon,more durable and breathable.
- Lightweight,waterproof material provides water resistance with little weight.
- Elastic cuffs help to keep clothes dry.
- Ideal for all seasons,cycling,camping,fishing,outdoor activities.
- Two side zipper pocket and one back pocket for storage,packable back pocket no need bag to pack.
A Starving Artist's Point of View on Running Your Own Business
Being self employed has its benefits, and it has its pitfalls. Here are some things I have learned while working for myself for the past year.
I am a starving artist. I am engaged to a starving artist, who also works in the real world. In October of 2020 I quit my job and started writing full time. I had already been a part time online freelance writer for 4 years, and was a professional writer for 10. It was a bold move, but it was something I had to do for me. I was unhappy in my job and I knew the only way I'd be happy would be to work for myself. Now I run The Torn Dress Publishing amp; Art House and I am about to get a DBA (assumed name) for my business. I am not only a freelance writer, but I am also a published book author, a photographer, a crafter and an artist. I do this all under the TTD name.
Throughout my experience of working for myself on a full time basis for this past year I have learned many things. I have learned things about money, about time management and about being my own boss. These are all very important things when it comes to being self employed.
It's all about the money
When you are in business for yourself you can not reply on anyone else to keep track of the money coming in and the money going out. Yes, you can hire an accountant that will help with that, but you still need to track what you are making and spending. Hold on to every receipt, including your utilities bills and receipts from gassing up your car. There are many deductions you can take when tax time comes around. Save your receipts and it will make it easier for your tax preparer to get you the maximum refund (or the least payment). And speaking of tax time, it is wise to put away about 20% of everything you make (if you aren't paying in throughout the year) so that you have the money to pay if you need to. Windows Excel has become a dear friend of mine since I started working at home. I keep spreadsheets for each month tracking what I've made, from whom and if there was anything taken out of it (like seller fees from Etsy and PayPal fees).
Time keeps ticking away
Working for yourself, and especially from home, can be difficult for some people. Time slips away if you don't learn to schedule yourself. Pretend someone else is paying you to work (hey, your income comes from somewhere) and set a specific schedule. Write down your schedule and adhere to it. Set your alarm, get up, get ready for work, relax and then get to it. I notice, even working from my own couch, that when I get dressed and do my makeup I tend to get more work done. Since I am a writer, an author and an artist in my own living room I really need to schedule what to do when. I also go to school, so I need to work around that. And, since I am at home I get distracted by housework, television, the dog and more. This means it's important to allow for breaks throughout the work day. But, it also means you need to get right back to work after break is over. I like to make lists that include what I want to get done for the day, in order and keep them by me throughout my work day.
Be the boss
You need to keep busy, get your work done on time and be responsible for yourself. When you are your own boss it's sometimes easy to get off track. Don't get too off track or you'll be losing money. If you don't get the work done, who will?