Best Trail Running Rain Jacket in 2021
The North Face Men's Resolve Jacket, New Taupe Green, Large
Marmot Women's PreCip Lightweight Waterproof Rain Jacket, Jet Black, Large
- Lightweight women's rain jacket is perfect for hiking, climbing, cycling, and other activities where rain is a concern
- Waterproof/breathable NanoPro fabric keeps you dry and comfortable even as activity increases
- Taped seams prevent leaks, providing enhanced protection from the elements
- Attached, adjustable hood can be rolled into collar when not in use
- Drawstring hem and adjustable Velcro cuffs for leak prevention and temperature control
Columbia Men's Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Collegiate Navy, Medium
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket is crafted of a waterproof nylon shell durable enough to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour at a moment's notice.
- HANDY FEATURES: This rain jacket features an abrasion resistant chin guard, two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic hem.
- COMFORT & WARMTH: Crafted of a waterproof 100% nylon shell, this rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It also packs into your hand pocket.
- SNUG FIT: Elastic details and a zippered closure provide a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Nike Men's Windrunner Running Jacket, Ale Brown/Team Orange/Reflective Sliver (ALE Brown/Team Orange/Reflective SILV, X-Large)
- Water-repellent finish helps keep you dry.
- Laser perforations under the arms enhance breathability.
- Zippered hand pockets secure your essentials.
- Vent with a mesh lining at the back allows ventilation.
Little Donkey Andy Women's Lightweight Hooded Softshell Jacket for Running Travel Hiking, Windproof, Water Repellent Purple Size M
- WATER-REPELLENT & BREATHABLE - Fabric mid-layer is laminated with TPU membrane, featuring water-repellent and 3000/m2/24hr breathability to keep you comfortable and dry in drizzle.
- WINDPROOF - Mid-layer of the running jacket is windproof. A chin guard keeps you nice and warm. Elastic cuffs and hems seal out the elements. Hood is with peripheral cord adjustment for flexible fit.
- MOVE FREELY - Shell is made of 4-way stretch fabric, allows a wide range of motion. You won’t feel any restriction.
- ULTRA-LIGHT & ZIP-UP POCKETS - The shell jacket is super lightweight and packed easily. 2 zip-up hand pockets guarantee enough room and security for your items.
- USES: This women windbreaker is ideal for trail, travel, running, hiking, exercise, cycling, walking etc. Slim fit, can be worn as a mid layer on frigid days, or a standalone outer layer in mild cool weather.
BALEAF Men's Cycling Jacket Vest Windproof Water-Resistant Coat Breathable Outdoor Sportswear Fluorescent Yellow Size L
- Light-weight, breathable and water-Resistant fabric provides excellent protection against wind and rain
- One large back pocket and two hand pockets with zippers securely store your items like 5.5" mobile phone
- Zipper garage for chafe-free, draft flap seals in warmth
- Jacket can be packed small enough to be stored in the back pocket. Ventilation system on the back keep you cool and dry along your riding
- Zip-off sleeves and shoulder yoke easily convert the jacket into a vest for extra exhaust
Frogg Toggs Ultra-lite2 Rain Suit W/stuff Sack - Xx-large, Royal Green
- Ultra-Lite2 Rain Suit includes a jacket and pant
- Made with Frogg Toggs breathable, non-woven fabric that is waterproof, wind-resistant, and lightweight
- Jacket features an adjustable hood with cord locks and full front zipper with storm flap
- The jacket's elastic cuffs help to keep moisture out
- Protective and Blood Penetration Resistant - ASTM F1670
Columbia Women's Switchback III Adjustable Waterproof Rain Jacket, beet, Large
- On the trail or out on the town, this is the perfect quick-fix layer for unpredictable days.
- With a waterproof shell and soft mesh lining, it's light enough to fold into a pocket for easy storage and durable enough to withstand a downpour.
- Zip pockets, a stowaway hood, and adjustable cuffs and hem will make you ready for whatever comes.
- Waterproof fabric
- Packable into back pocket
Marmot Men's Minimalist Lightweight Waterproof Rain Jacket, GORE-TEX with PACLITE Technology, Arctic Navy, Large
- This rain jACket offers reliable performance when you're exploring in unpredictable weather
- Gore TEX technology is guaranteed to keep you dry, repels water, and reduces internal condensation
- Shell is treated with plc free DWR (durable water repellent), protecting inner layers from getting damp
- Seam taping and 2 layer construction prevents snow and rain from leaking into jACket
- Heat releasing pit zips provide ventilation to help regulate body temperature
Charles River Apparel womens New Englander Wind & Waterproof Rain Jacket, Aqua Reflective, M
- Reflective stripe accent on front & back with 2-way front zipper offers freedom of movement
- Features covered zippered side pockets, adjustable cuffs with hook & loop closure and A-line styling , front yoke and underarm vents to allow for air-flow circulation
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams
- Lined with grey mesh for air-flow circulation and taffeta nylon in sleeves for easy on/off.
- Front vented capes for breathability and easy decorating access.
Baseball Basics: Baserunning
Learn about one of the essential basics of baseball: running the basics.
A baserunner can attempt to advance bases during anytime the ball is alive. However, he must be smart in the way he goes about this. He may attempt to get a wide lead off the base, so if the ball is hit, he will already be a greater distance off the base. However, the team on defense can attempt to 'pick' them off.
A big aspect of baserunning is stealing bases. This occurs when a player advances bases when the ball has not been hit. This can be done while a pitcher throws a ball. A player must have a good lead-off in order to maximize the chance. They must also have a great running ability. If the ball is not directly caught by the catcher and may take some time for him to retrieve it, a player may consider running to the next base.
Because of the dimensions of a baseball field, a player must recognize where the ball is and where they wish to get at. They may perform some moves, too. Hesitation moves may be done to throw off the defense. However, if the defensive player has control of the ball and the offensive player may be in trouble. Another aspect of baserunning is tagging a base and running to the next one after a fly ball has been caught. This can be risky because it challenges the outfielder's arm.
One very common strategy is called a hit and run. This happens when the runner begins running and the hitter makes contact with the ball. Therefore, the runner can't get thrown out when they are running to the next base. Another strategy for baserunning is a squeeze play. This happens when a player from third base begins running home during an at bat. Then, the player at home makes contact with the ball, with the runner crossing the plate only a second afterwards.