Best Ultra Running Coaches in 2023
Running to the Edge: A Band of Misfits and the Guru Who Unlocked the Secrets of Speed
Running for Jim
Return to Nuke 'Em High 1, Vol. 1 [Blu-ray]
Above the Clouds: How I Carved My Own Path to the Top of the World
History of the Greater Boston Track Club (Sports)
Boston 26.2: Runners Journal 2020. Goal Planner Log Book to Keep Track of Your Daily Progress. Gift for Running Lovers, Athletes, Men, Coaches & Women
adidas Women's Adilette Comfort Slide Sandal, vapour grey metallic/vapour grey metallic/black, 8 M US
- Regular fit
- Slip-on construction for easy on and off
- Single-bandage synthetic upper
- Cloudfoam Plus footbed helps recharge your energy with pillow-soft cushioning
- EVA outsole is lightweight and durable
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Fitness Band with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Women and Men
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
Ultrak 496 500 Lap Memory Timer
- 500 dual split recallable memory; bottom row displays running event or running lap time
- Continuous display of event time; memory recall during operation
- Take splits during recall mode; large 3 row display; measures to 10 hours
- Stroke/frequency; time, calendar and alarm
- Water resistant; lithium battery; 5 year
- Sport Type: Multi-Sport
Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard & Gaming Lapboard Combo - Game Comfortably on Your Couch - Backlit Blue Led, Cherry MX Red - Quiet & Linear
- Bring a true desktop caliber gaming experience wirelessly to your living room with the K63 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard and Gaming Lapboard featuring a full-sized cloth mouse pad
- Lightweight and portable for quick and easy travel between rooms. Wireless connectivity: bluetooth 4.2 + LE, Windows 8 or 10 required for Bluetooth connectivity
- Memory foam cushion and built-in wrist rest provide hours of comfort and support
- Removable K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard effortlessly snaps in and out of the lapboard while the cloth surface mouse pad stays secure and is easy to replace
- Connect using ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz gaming-optimized wireless technology, low latency Bluetooth wireless, or USB wired
- Battery lasts up to 15-hours (depending on backlighting)
- Compatible with Xbox One to play keyboard-enabled games
Becoming an RRCA Certified Running Coach
Becoming a RRCA Certified Running Coach is awesome!
A couple weeks prior, I sat in a classroom in East Hanover, NJ for a course to prep me to become a Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Certified Running Coach. The classroom was held on the second floor of the REI retail store. About 30 other people filled the rest of the seats, some came to enhance their coaching businesses, some wanting to start a new business, and some just wanted to have more knowledge to run better. I think we all left with a better understanding of how to run better.
Besides learning a lot of information to help runners do their best with simple tips on running faster and stronger. The most important thing I came away with was the fact that I now have additional tools to help make our world a healthier place for our children to step into. I am so excited knowing that as I become a better runner, I hope that I can inspire more and more people to become active. Whatever the exercise, our world is becoming healthier!
Along with the fact that I am a mentor for Team for Kids, whose mission is to end childhood obesity, is a great combo! Currently I have been assigned 4 mentees, who have different degrees of running abilities. Some have run the race before, but most have never done 26.2 miles ever. My goal is to provide as much support and motivation, so that they will be able to complete the 2020 ING New York City Marathon. It's really an experience that you need to add to your bucket list.
Well on the day before Independence Day 2020, July 3 rd to be exact. After marking off the 100 question test online, I held my breath as I pressed the enter key at the bottom of my RRCA Certification Exam, and the results immediately revealed a 91. I exhaled with a sigh of relief, because I was not prepared to spend another weekend reviewing the course.
The exam was a little tricky in some parts, however the teamwork with the other students in the course helped answer many of the confusing questions and on the others it confirmed that I knew what I am doing. Like most things, coaching is an art form where, information, science and collaboration come together to help enhance a clients experience to be a better runner. And every runner is unique and different.
Now that I am reflecting, who would have thought that I would be training for my 6th Marathon, let alone do 4 marathons in 12 months! I am really proud with the fact that I stayed consistent for my health as well as set an example for my kids.