Best Way To Kill Running Bamboo in 2023
mdxconcepts Organic Home Pest Control Spray - Kills & Repels, Ants, Roaches, Spiders, and Other Pests Guaranteed - All Natural - Pet Safe - Indoor/Outdoor Spray - 16oz
- ELIMINATES HOME INVADING PESTS - Naturally Kills and Repels Home Invading Pests Including: House Roach, Spiders, Ants, Fleas, Earwigs, Stink Bugs, Mites, Scorpion, Silverfish, and other common household pests.
- NATURAL - Made with Natural and non-toxic ingredients, MDXconcepts Pest Control Spray is the perfect solution for those looking to keep their homes free of pests and insects without the dangers of artificial sprays, baits, and pesticides commonly found on the market.
- FAST ACTING – MDXconcepts is not only Fast Acting but also Long Lasting. Kills Fast and helps Keeps them out.
- SAFE – Safe to use all around your home. Mdx Concepts is a Natural Non Toxic Alternative to chemical based Pest Control Products. No worries of harmful fumes or dangerous poisons & chemicals coming in contact with you and your family.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Formulated by professional exterminators we guarantee Mdx Concepts Home Pest Control Spray is effective to work. Try 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and If you are not completely satisfied we will refund your purchase, no questions asked.
Sof Sole Fresh Fogger Shoe, Gym Bag, and Locker Deodorizer Spray, 3-ounce
- Fast acting deodorizing Spray destroys odors in shoes, gym Bags, athletic gear, and lockers
- One Spray eliminates odors and leaves behind a Fresh scent
- Formula Does Not disColor or leave behind film or residue
- Equipped with a nozzle that provides a concentrated Spray for Full, long lasting coverage
- Safe on all Materials, including mesh, leather, canvas, and suede
Hot Shot HG-95789 Roach Killer, 6-Count, Brown/A
- Kills: kills roaches and the eggs they carry Hot Shot ultra liquid roach bait also kills both large and small roaches where they breed
- Advanced liquid bait technology: this bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose quickly
- Kills IN hours: delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry
- Contains 6 bait stations: place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted
- Money-back guarantee: guaranteed to work or your money back – see product label for details
KATCHY Indoor Insect Trap: Bug, Fruit Fly, Gnat, Mosquito Killer - UV Light, Fan, Sticky Glue Boards Trap Even The Tiniest Flying Bugs - No Zapper- (Black)
- KATCH RELIEF: with 3X TRAP POWER the UV light attracts the fruit fly, gnat, or mosquito, the fan sucks it in, and the sticky glue boards trap it.
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN: Easily place in your home kitchen, office, or outdoors as a decorative, stylish piece. No more ugly traps or fly paper.
- TRAP INDOORS: Set close to insect-ridden fruit, plants or trash bin. Turn off lights for best results.
- REDUCES pests, but is not a complete insect killer lamp, and should not replace your bug repellent/control system. Does not kill house flies.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If you aren't happy with the bug catcher, contact us and we will find a solution together!
BLACK+DECKER Bug Zapper Electric Insect Control for Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes & Others for Indoor & Outdoor Use Covers Up to 625 Square Feet
- Attracts flies, mosquitoes, gnats, wasps & other insects killing them on contact
- Hang the bug zapper with the built-in ring & provided chain or use the sturdy base to stand on a table or flat surface
- UV technology lures bugs for a quick, humane and effective kill both day & night ans is safe to use around children & pets
- Covers an area of up to 625 Square Feet and includes an innovative clog-resistant grid allows for small and large insects to enter
- Really Easy to clean with the convenient removable tray to discard any dead insects and use the bonus cleaning brush to scrub away excess waste
TBI Pro Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Wall Plug-in - Electromagnetic & Ionic Indoor Repellent Anti Mouse, Rats, Roach, Ants, Mosquito, Cockroach Control - Safe Quiet Electronic Device -4000 Sq.ft (2-Pack)
- 🎁TRIPLE IMPACT. Ultrasonic + Electromagnetic + Negative Ions Option – TRIPLE POWER. Pests will now be scrambling to find a way out of your home! We have fine tuned the range of ultrasonic frequencies and increased their intensity so that ALL pests will be forced out of your home.
- 🎁WHOLE HOME PROTECTION. This set of 2 powerful units uses electromagnetic & variable ultrasonic technology to drive pests away. You can flexibly choose the ultrasonic frequency: 1 band – super electromagnetic ultrasonic insect repellent, 2 band – powerful ultrasonic insect repellent. Multi-frequency ultrasonic waves ensure that pests and rodents do not become immune to sounds.
- 🎁CHILD & PET SAFE. Using advanced ultrasonic & electromagnetic waves of pest control that pass through your walls, furniture and ceiling, you can drive out bugs, mice, cockroaches, ants and spiders without worrying about children or animals. Get rid of rats as well as flying and crawling insect infestation with a humane treatment. You don’t have to kill mosquitoes with chemicals and clean up their remains after.
- 🎁ION GENERATOR TO IMPROVE AIR QUALITY & NIGHTLIGHT. By releasing negative ions into the air, our pest deterrent devices help purify it, making it safer to breathe and helping you sleep better all night. Also, our pest control includes a mini light that doubles the night light.
- 🎁DESIGNED IN CHICAGO WITH LEADING ENGINEERS. The modern technological development of the device together with leading engineers provides effective, quick and humane repellent of pests without harmful consequences for your family.
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter Refill2-For Use With Comfort Wand, Long-Lasting Bug Barrier, Kills Ants, Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas & Ticks, Non-Staining, Odor Free, 1.33 gal.
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter Refill2 kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won't stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- INDOOR PEST CONTROL: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR ODOR: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- REFILL FOR WAND: This refill is for use with the Comfort Wand bottle (sold separately); just plug the wand into the refill bottle, and it's ready to apply, making it easy to spray along your home's perimeter--indoors and outside
BioAdvanced 704640B 704640 Brush Killer, 32-Ounce, Concentrate
- Special penetrating formula, kills even the toughest plants
- Kills kudzu, poison Ivy, poison oak, blackberry and bramble
- Plus kills 70+ other types of listed weeds and brush
- Even kills stumps
- 2x more coverage than the leading brand
- Makes up to 8 gallons
- Treats up to 4, 000 square feet
- Kills tough brush - roots and all
- Kills poison ivy, poison oak, wild berries, kudzu and 67 other types of weeds and brush
- Now in convenient, no-mix formula
- Kills 70+ other types of weeds and brush
- 32 ounce bottle
Spectracide Terminate Termite Killing Foam2, Aerosol, 16-ounce
- FOAMING AEROSOL: Expands into areas such as voids and channels in damaged wood, behind veneers and in cracks and crevices
- KILLS TERMITES: Formulated to kill exposed subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites (For localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations) on contact
- ALSO KILLS CARPENTER BEES: Treats active tunnels where carpenter bee activity has been observed
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: For spot treatment of listed termites and carpenter bees
Eco Defense Pest Control Pouches - All Natural - Repels Rodents, Spiders, Roaches, Ants, Moths & Other Pests - 12 Pack - Best Mouse Trap Alternative
- NATURALLY REPEL PESTS – A patented encapsulation process combines the ultra powerful combination of essential oils in a convenient to use pouch form, proven to repel a multitude of different pests. Cedar, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Mint, and Peppermint oil create the ultimate pest control barrier.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION - Our 12 PACK of Pest Control Pouches last from 6 months to 1 year. Place in a small-enclosed area to repel Rats, Mice, Spiders, Silverfish, Roaches, Ants, Pantry Moth, Snakes, and dozens of other pests. The most effective Mice Repellent and more effective and humane than a Mouse Trap or Rat Trap.
- NO MESS, EASY TO USE – Simply place 1 odorant pouch in any enclosed space up to 10 cubic feet to deter pests from intrusion or nesting. Perfect for closets, pantries, vehicles, RV, practically anywhere. Makes for a Prefect RV Accessory.
- SAFE AND ECONOMICAL - Pest Block Pest Control Pouches are the safe alternative to chemicals and poison. The clean fresh smell of 100% pure essential oils repel pests & are always safe around you and your family. The perfect alternative to a Mouse Trap, Rat Trap, Rat poison, Roach Killer, Insect Killer, Moth Trap, Moth Balls, or Pest Repeller. 1 Pouch ALL PESTS.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Try Our Pest Control Pouches 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and if you are not absolutely satisfied with the pest repelling results, we will immediately refund your entire purchase.
Lucky Bamboo Plants Attract Good Fortune
Lucky Bamboo is an attractive way to decorate your home or office space and persuade good fortune to look your way. With a little knowledge of care and feeding methods, good luck has never been easier to obtain.
So even if your 'green thumb' isn't so green, you'll want to add Lucky Bamboo to your collection of houseplants as a Feng Shui cure. They come in all sizes, grow with very little light and require only minimal care and feeding. By displaying Lucky Bamboo in your home or office you will increase your 'chi' (positive energy) and enjoy their beauty for years to come.
Choose Healthy Bamboo Stalks
Bamboo stalks come in a variety of heights. Keep in mind that given the right growing conditions, they can grow quickly and reach a height of 3'. Just be sure that you choose bright green stalks with a fair amount of roots on them and no sign of brown or yellowing leaves or tips. Be on the lookout for bruising as well. Bamboo represents strength and longevity, so if you start out with a healthy plant, your success rate and luck factor will be increased.
Straight? Curly? Or Both?
Lucky bamboo stalks come in a variety of heights ranging from about 6" to nearly 3 ' tall! It's totally up to you as to which size you choose to buy and may very well depend on where you intend to display your arrangement. There are straight stalks and curly stalks. Curly stalks usually cost more per stem. This is because there is a labor intensive way of 'training' them while they are growing in order to get them to curl. You can make a very appealing arrangement by mixing the heights of your chosen stalks as well as by using curly and straight ones together. It creates an interesting look (as well as additional support) to insert a straight stalk down through the coiling stem of a curly stalk before securing in the growing medium you choose.
How Many Stalks Should You Buy?
There is no limit to how few or many stalks to put in your arrangement but it is believed that special kinds of luck are associated with the number of stalks you have. 2 stalks = luck in love, 3-6 stalks = happiness, 5 or 7 stalks = health, 9 stalks = general good fortune and 21 stalks = blessings. I prefer to have 21 stalks to cover all my bases!!
Choose a Container
Since Lucky Bamboo is usually grown in water, a glass or ceramic container works best. The stalks can be arranged like a bouquet of flowers so a tall container is nice. You'll want the roots of the Lucky Bamboo to be submerged in at least 2" of water so plan accordingly when choosing a container. Clear glass containers make it easier to keep track of the water levels but it can encourage the growth of algae if the arrangement receives more than minimal amounts of light. A way to prevent this is to add a drop or two of bleach to the water when initially arranging and just making sure it is not placed in too bright of a location. An opaque container works just as well but you'll have to pay special attention not to let it dry out by making a watering schedule for yourself.
Arrange and Secure Bamboo Stalks
To arrange your Lucky Bamboo stalks, fill the container about 1/3 of the way with some marbles or decorative stones. Add a stalk or two of Lucky Bamboo, add more marbles/stones to secure them. Add another couple of stalks and more marbles or stones and Keep repeating this until you have all the stalks arranged the way you like them. You can arrange them any way you like. There is no right way or wrong way to do this so get creative! Lucky Bamboo stalks can also be arranged in a water fountain or water feature you have, too, as long as it has at least a two inch depth of water to cover the root area.
A Little Bit of Red Goes a Long Way
You can further secure your Lucky Bamboo stalks within the arrangement by tying a red ribbon around them. Since the beginning of time, the Chinese culture values the color red for its 'good luck' qualities. Ever notice how much red you see in any Chinese restaurant??
Now fill your container of Lucky Bamboo stalks and marbles/pebbles with water. You'll want to use bottled or filtered water only. Lucky Bamboo is sensitive to some chemicals found in tap water like Chlorine and Floride. If you have well water, additional minerals in the water could accumulate and leave residue on the inside of your glass container. It's best to use filtered water or even collected rain water! If you think ahead, you can use your tap water if you remember to leave it sit overnight to neutralize the chemicals before using.
Location Location Location
When choosing a display area for your Lucky Bamboo, keep in mind that it does not like direct light. A sunny windowsill will not be beneficial to the lush green color of the leaves and stalks and may encourage them to form brown tips or yellowing leaves. Indirect lighting is always best. Lucky Bamboo can survive even a dark corner in your home as long as you keep the water level above the root area in the container. New growth is slow but to encourage a faster rate, you can occasionally relocate your Lucky Bamboo to a brighter area for a couple of weeks. Remember to rotate the container periodically, since the leaves will bend toward the light after awhile.
Dust off the leaves occasionally and mist with water if they begin to look a little parched at the edges. You'll want to replace the water in the container at least once a month to eliminate any harmful bacteria.
A Few Extra Tips:
If you notice the leaves beginning to turn yellow or getting brown tips, it may be a sign of over fertilizing. Pinch off the damaged/yellow leaves and change the water in your arrangement.
If a stalk begins to turn yellow from the bottom up, it means it is dying. Bamboo does usually last for many years, but you may lose a stalk from time to time. If this happens, you can pinch off the leaf cluster as close to the stalk as possible and place it in a separate container until it begins to grow new roots.
You can also start a new piece of bamboo by pinching off a leaf cluster, dipping it into rooting hormone and placing it in some growing medium (potting soil) and keeping it out of direct light and evenly moist.