Best Way To Listen Music While Running in 2022
OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Louder Volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 100 Ft Wireless Range, Microphone, IPX5, Bluetooth Speakers by Cambridge Sound Works (Black)
LETSCOM Bluetooth Headphones IPX7 Waterproof, Wireless Sport Earphones, HiFi Bass Stereo Sweatproof Earbuds w/Mic, Noise Cancelling Headset for Workout, Running, Gym, 8 Hours Play Time, Black
- High Fidelity Sound: 11mm vibrating diaphragm, CSR chip and technology deliver high-fidelity audio; CVC noise cancellation Built-in mic for stereo sound and superb bass sound. Clear high & low volume, makes calls clear and stable
- IPX7 Waterproof: Sports Earbuds Design, Internal nano-coating protects the headphones from heavy rains or sweat throughout intense exercises; just enjoy your time when running, jogging, riding, hiking, fitness, or in the gym
- Foolproof Operation: Control buttons on the headphones so that you can play and pause music, adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer and end calls, and activate the voice control of your phone with one simple operation on the headphones
- Long Playtime: Built-in polymer lithium battery; Only 2 hours charge gives you up to 8 hours talk time/audio play time, enough to power your workouts with music for a week
- Comfortable and Stable: Lightweight and ergonomic design, customizable accessories with large, medium, and small size of gel eartips; soft silicon earhooks ensure comfortable and secure wear in even most intense workout
VicTsing Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Wireless Bluetooth Audio Adapter Car Kit with Hand-Free Calling and 1.44â€ LCD Display, Music Player Support TF Card USB Flash Drive AUX Input/Out-Black
- Multi-Playing Modes. A: Via Bluetooth; B: Via Micro SD card (MP3, WMA, WAV format supported); C: Via USB flash disk; D: Via 3.5mm Audio cable (MP3 player,tablet, etc.)
- Dual USB Ports: The 5V/2.1A USB port is for fast charging, the other one with USB icon is for reading U disk. Support charge 2 devices at the same time.
- Large Screen. 1.44 inches Large Screen can show incoming call number, voltage level in car battery, volume, FM frequency and song name if you play music from Micro SD card or USB flash disk. Easy to read at night and in the day.
- Flexible and Convenient. The flexible neck can be adjusted to the perfect viewing angle for convenient use; Memory function makes auto-connect to the last paired phone possible.
- High Stereo Sound. Easily make crystal clear hands-free calls with CVC noise cancellation technology.
VicTsing Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Wireless in-Car Audio Adapter/w USB Port, Support AUX Input 1.44 Inch Display TF Card Slot - Silver Grey
- Wide Compatibility: VicTsing wireless in-car Bluetooth FM Transmitter is well compatible with most devices on the marke that Bluetooth enabled devices such as Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, Sony, Tablet etc.
- 1.44'' Large LCD Backlight Display Screen: 1.44 inches screen provides clear display: song name, incoming phone number and voltage of the car battery.
- Crystal Sound and Memory Function: Adopted advanced interference and noise cancellation technology - CVC technology creates full duplex sound and suppresses noise and wind. Our factory had improved the using experience to reduce interference. Also, our FM transmitter could automatically connect the next time if had been connected before.
- Faster Charging STATION: Comes with a 5V-2.1A charging port which can charge most USB devices, better charging performance!( Unable to read USB sticks )
- More Surprises: Firstly,Supports hands-free calling with microphone; Secondly, supports TF/Micro SD memory card in FAT format up to 32G; Thirdly, supports A2DP; Fourthly, supports MP3/WMA/FLAC format; support AUX output and input.
Bluetooth Headphones, LETSCOM Wireless Earbuds IPX7 Waterproof Noise Cancelling Headsets, Richer Bass & HiFi Stereo Sports Earphones 8 Hours Playtime Running Headphones with Travel Case
- Immersive Audio: Enhanced CSR chip, CVC noise cancellation, and Bluetooth 4.1 technology deliver a robust, wide range of sound with dynamic highs and powerful lows, giving you the best music experience
- Sweat & Water-Proof: Waterproof nano-coating protects the headphones during workout; rain, sweat, or shine, these IPX7 waterproof headphones push you further and handle tough training
- Easy Control: Play and pause music, adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer/end calls, and activate Siri or Virtual Assistant with one-button control on the headphones
- Longer Listening: One charge gives you up to 8 hours playtime so you can listen longer between charges
- Comfortable and Discreet: Portable and ultra-lightweight, these discreet Bluetooth headphones stay put during active use and take you comfortably from one place to the next
Scosche Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband- Optical Heart Rate Armband Monitor with Dual Band Radio ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart - Bonus Pack Includes Additional Free Armband (Green)
- Not Orange Theory Compatible - Heart Rate Monitor Armband Featuring a Large and Small Black Strap. Bonus Pack Includes One Additional Free Orange Armband
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: digifit, run keeper, mapmyfitness, Strava, and more. Not compatible with Orange Theory Fitness Centers.
- Works with all Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ enabled devices and equipment: watches, fitness equipment, smartphones, and tablets Breathable lightweight Armband - no need for a bulky chest strap
- Ip67 waterproof construction can be submerged up to 1 meter
- RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
Zulu Audio Magnetic Wearable Bluetooth Speakers (Black) for Running, Bicycling, Hiking, with Microphone
- Two small speakers that attach to your clothing for a portable surround sound kind of experience (Speaker Dimensions: 1.83″ x 0.75″ x 1.83″)
- Uses magnets that clip together to stay firmly in place while you are running, biking, etc. Wear them on top of your shoulders for best sound quality!
- Bluetooth: pairs with any Bluetooth enabled device for wireless audio streaming
- Battery Life: 4 hours at 75% volume; micro-USB charge cable included; built in lithium ion battery
- Microphone built in to answer phone calls
VicTsing SoundHot C6 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with 6H Playtime, Loud HD Sound, Shower Speaker with Suction Cup & Sturdy Hook, Compatible with Cellphones, PC, Laptops
- 100% WATERPROOF - C6 Portable bluetooth speaker can totally resist water spray and splash. The water vapor in bathroom will never interfere with the sound quality of the speaker, feel free to be a bathroom rocker. (please DO NOT immerse it into water)
- LOUND HD SLOUD & POWERFUL BATTERY - Adopts A2DP tech and built with a 5W speaker, C6 bluetooth waterproof speaker can stream incredible Hi-Fi sound with deep bass and crisp treble. Supported up to 6 hours playtime.
- EASY TO CARRY & SUPER SUCTION - Equipped with detachable suction and aluminum alloy metal hook, it is easy to attach in bathroom tiles and mirrors with suction cup, and you can also use the metal hook to hang the portable speaker on the backpack
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BLUETOOTH DEVICE - VicTsing waterproof shower speaker supported to connect with all Bluetooth devices, phone, computers and even Echo series.( Audio cable and charging cable included in the package
- BLUETOOTH V4.2 & HANDS-FREE CALL: BT4.2 ensures instant pairing for C6 waterproof speaker and maintains a strong connection up to 33 ft. Built-in microphone provides crystal clear hands-free call in occasions of bath, cook, work, exercise etc
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
- Retina display
- Optical heart sensor
- Stores music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Emergency SOS
- S3 chip with dual-core processor
- watchOS with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] - Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology TOZO T10 Support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP Provides in-call stereo sound Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
- [Hi-fi stereo sound quality] - TOZO T10 offers a truly authentic sound and powerful bass performance with 8mm large size speaker driver - the drive area is 1.77 times than the normal drive area.
- [One step pairing] - Pick up 2 headsets from charging box They will connect each other automatically then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 waterproof]- Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. It is suitable for sports to prevent water. Ideal for sweating it out at the gym . Even Wash the earbuds and base.
- [Charge on-the-go]-TOZO T10 wireless earbuds can last for over 4 hours' playtime from a single charge and 14 extra hours in the compact charging case. Charging case support wireless charging. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached.
iPod Theory and the Economics of Consumer Choice
From music players to cars, how price points and features make you spend more.
I won't get all technical with mumbo-jumbo stats and economics graphs. Lets look at this in gradual steps. If the smallest iPod can hold 2GB at $29.50/GB or 4GB at $19.75/GB, that's twice the storage for only 30% more. Lets take a look at the next level up that also includes a screen and video camera. You now step up to 8GB at $18.63/GB or 16GB at $11.19/GB on top of added features. The latter of the two being twice the capacity for only 20% more, or 8 times the capacity of the smallest at three times the price. Not convinced? Go a step further and you're staring at a staggeringly low $1.56/GB. That's roughly twenty times as much storage for each dollar as compared to the lowest version.
What do these ratios and percentages mean to an average buyer? Well they'll probably start at a lower model and after small incremental steps up walk out the door with a model with a capacity exponentially greater and a price not what originally drew them into the store in the first place with the excuse that it's a better buy dollar per dollar than the original.
What's that you say? I said this wasn't about mp3 players? You're absolutely right, it's about product pricing. Where perception of massively increased value with only slightly higher investment is seen there will be massive sales. I'm crazy right? Why wouldn't I want to buy a more "economical" model? Well the simple fact is, price points are not chosen at random, they're picked to make consumers buy up. Their listed prices are not reflective of their actual cost to manufacture. Case and point, again, iPods. A recent analysis of the latest iPod shuffle determines it's actual cost to manufacture including packaging is $21.77. Which is about 28% of the retail price. While the Nano is 40% and Touch 49%.
Thus we can clearly see lower models could be easily marketed for lower prices. Though as it stands you'd think they'd make more selling them and not want to push people up to their larger brethren. Not exactly, while their cost to manufacture is a higher percentage of sale price relative to the lower models, that small percentage of profit made from the highest capacity iPod Touch is more than three times the sale price of the smallest shuffle model. Thus to see the same profit from the sale of one high end model it would take roughly five sales of the lowest model. There you go, case closed.
Not everything is as cut and dry, gradually stepped as iPod pricing. Lets look at this backwards. How about cars? Many entry models start at around $20K, then fully optioned with leather, tech gizmos, big wheels and more powerful engine you're at over $40K. I can see parents using this reasoning to buy their teen a base model vs fully loaded. I mean, really, you can literally buy two base models for that price! Most mainstream cars hover around 50% net profit. This doesn't account for the billions it costs to develop them however. So manufacturers again want to maximize their profits.
As I realized this it made me look at the products I owned. While my car isn't brand new, it was at one time the top of the line. The same can be said for my iPod, Camera, Computer, Printer, well pretty much everything I own. I guess if I fell for it, and I know all about cost vs price, what chance does the average consumer have this Holiday shopping season? Hopefully by reading this you'll have the power of choice. I'm not saying to buy low or high, just buy what you need. If you only need a product to do a certain thing, don't buy a higher model that can do twice as much for only 10% more when you'll never do twice as much. It's just the principal of the thing, isn't it?