Best Women's Running Shoes For Track in 2021
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, Black/Black/White, 7 M US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot. Lace closure
Saucony Women's Kilkenny XC8 Flat Track Shoe, Mint/Vizi Coral, 7 Medium US
- Flexfilm provides a strong, lightweight material
- Breathable mesh upper
- Compression-molded EVA
- ET-600 rubber outsole
- Softer rubber outsole
Saucony womens Bullet Sneaker, Black/Silver, 6.5 M US
adidas Women's Cloudfoam Qt Racer Track and Field Shoe, core Black/Silver Met./ Grey Three, 12 Standard US Width US
- Breathable, cushioned running shoes for all-day comfort
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort
New Balance Women's FuelCell Impulse V1 Running Shoe, Light Grey, 7.5 B US
- Bootie Construction
- Engineered Mesh
- Engineered Mesh
ASICS Women's Dynaflyte 2 Running Shoes, 9.5M, MID Grey/Arctic Aqua/Glacier S
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 6 Running Shoes, 10M, Black/Black
- AmpliFoam Midsole - Engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
Nike Women's Track & Field Shoes, Multicolour Phantom Bio Beige Barely Volt 2, 8.5 UK
- Style#: AQ2210-002
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design offers sleek, a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
- High-resiliency sockliner adapts to your foot for support.
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 23 Running Shoe, dark shadow, 9 B US
- The Wave Rider 23's Mizuno Wave cushioning technology provides ultra soft comfort in a super secure fit
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper offers controlled temperatures and top unwavering performance
- Wave Rider 23 features a dual compound midsole using U4ic and U4icX technologies for unrivalled responsiveness and exhilarating runs
- This neutral favorite works best for slight underpronation all the way to very slight overpronation. For moderate overpronation the Wave Horizon 3 or Wave Inspire 15 would be best.
ASICS Hyper XC 2 Track & Field Shoes, Illusion Blue/Hazard Green, 10 M US
- Weight: 6.6oz
- Removable spikes
- Rugged outsole for added traction
How to Personalize Track Cleats
As a runner, your shoes are very important to you in many ways. When running track, the right shoes can help you keep a better grip while running at various distances.
Customize your track cleats online at the website Like. This site offers a wide range of styles for you to choose from in both adult and youth sizes. First must select the style of your shoe, the shoe size, and the color option you want.
Using the site, you can instruct the company to add your favorite number and your first or last name to the back of the shoe, perhaps even the initials of your school. Choose which type of spikes you want to use. These days, they make various colored spikes.
You may choose to pick a color that has meaning. If you want to honor Breast Cancer Awareness, maybe you will insert pink spikes. If it is St. Patrick's Day, maybe you will use Green. You should choose the color that best matches your own school colors to show your team spirit.
Purchase a pair of cleats in your local sporting goods store. Make sure it is the exact color you want and the size to fit your feet. Gather your materials to customize your cleats. Make sure you have each layed out as to where you want them to be placed on the shoes.
Take the letter stencils and place them on the side of the shoe. You can place the initials of your school on the sides, say like B.H.S. You can also take a number stencil and place it on the toe of your shoe to match your uniform number. A peel and stick stencil would be best to use. You can use a needle and thread only if the material is mesh on the sides and top of your shoes. A double stitch would most likely be the better choice to secure the letters and prevent them from coming off during the use of the shoes. You can also get creative and sew a special team patch or logo into the shoe.