Best Women's Stability Trail Running Shoes in 2023
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe, Silver Grey/Turquoise/Lime Punch, 8 D US
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multisurface traction
- High-abrasion rubber
ASICS Gel-Kahana 8 Trail Running Shoes - Women's, Mid Grey/Carbon/Limelight, T6L5N.9697-7.5
- Surface: road Differential: 10 mm Breathable open mesh upper. Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support. Plush tongue and collar for added comfort. Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning. DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability. SpEVA® Midsole Material decreases midsole breakdown for long-lasting wear. Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth trans
- Continue your adventure and tackle the outdoors without the bulk in the Gel-Kahana® 8 from ASICS®!
- Successor to the GEL-Kahana 7.
- Support type: Neutral to overpronation
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning
Saucony Women's Grid Excursion TR12 Trail Running Shoe, Grey/Teal, 7.5 M US
- GRID cushioning system
- Durable rubber outsole
- Trail specific mesh
New Balance Women's 520 V5 Running Shoe, Black/White, 9 M US
- Injection Molded EVA
- NB Response 1.0 Performance Insert
- Data Inspired Upper Design
- Rubber Outsole
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper with Comfort Collar
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, White/White/Black, 7 M US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot
ASICS Gel-Excite 4 Women's Running Shoe, Indigo Blue/Indigo Blue/Orchid, 8 M US
- Surface: Road. Differential: Not provided. Breathable mesh upper with synthetic leather overlays for structural support. Traditional lace-up closure. Plush tongue and collar for a more comfortable fit. Mesh lining for a breathable wear. Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning. EVA midsole for lasting plush. Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 9 oz
- Run forward and further with the ASICS® Gel-Excite 4!
- Predecessor: Gel-Excite 3.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
ASICS Women's GT-2000 8 Running Shoes, 9M, Fresh ICE/White
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit
- New for the 8 - updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel
- Lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology offer the support you need in a stability shoe
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes, 10M, Black/Silver
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoes, 7.5M, Black/Island Blue/Pink Glow
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
Saucony Women's Guide Running Shoe, Grey Teal, 10 Medium US
- EVERUN Topsole for continuous cushioning
- Light Stability for runners looking for extra support
- Engineered mesh upper for dynamic lightweight fit
- Removable insole
- Removable insole
Birding in Arkansas: Finches, Cuckoos and Roadrunners
This article provides you with tips for finding and identifying finches, cuckoos and roadrunners while bird watching in Arkansas.
If you enjoy bird watching in Arkansas, you will definitely enjoy looking for finches, cuckoos and roadrunners. These interesting and amusing birds are fun to watch and beautiful to observe, and can be found in many areas of the state of Arkansas. For tips on finding and identifying these pretty, funny birds while bird watching in Arkansas, see below.
Purple Finch. This lovely little bird has a rose colored body, with brown streaks on its neck and back. Its sides and belly have a faint raspberry wash, and its wings are brown. This is a medium-sized finch, and its tail is notched. Look for it while bird watching in both deciduous and coniferous forests in Arkansas, and it can also be found in coniferous trees in suburban back yards. Purple Finches feed on seeds, insects, and caterpillars.
House Finch. Look for this medium-sized finch while bird watching in the open fields, orchards, and suburban backyards of Arkansas. You can identify it from its pinkish-red head, throat, and bottom, along with its brown streaked back, wings and underparts. It also has a long, gently notched tail, and a short decurved bill. You'll find house finches feeding on seeds, insect, and fruit.
American Goldfinch. Unmistakable with its bright yellow body, black forehead, and black and white wings, this small finch can be found while bird watching in the fields, orchards, open woodlands and backyards of Arkansas. This beautiful little bird feeds almost exclusively on seeds, and loves sunflower seeds, thistle, and dandelions once they go to seed. The American Goldfinch is the state bird of New Jersey, Washington and Iowa.
Yellow-billed Cuckoo. Identify this pretty bird from its yellow bill, cinnamon and grayish brown wings, and long white spotted tail. It also has gray legs and feet. Its body is grayish brown on top and white underneath. You'll find the Yellow-billed Cuckoo while bird watching in the overgrown pastures, orchards, thickets and willow trees of Arkansas. It feeds on insects, fruits, berries and caterpillars.
Greater Roadrunner. This fascinating bird can be found while bird watching in the desert areas of Arkansas. It feeds on scorpions, snakes, and anything else it can catch and eat, including lizards, rodents, and other birds. It will also eat fruits and seeds. Identify it while bird watching from its shaggy crest, as well as the blue and orange skin behind its eyes. The Greater Roadrunner has a shaggy crest, and its body is brown and buff-colored streaked.