Best Youth Nike Running Shoes in 2022
Nike Unisex Downshifter 9 Grade School Running Shoe Gym Red/Black-University Redwhite 6Y Regular US Big Kid
- 2 Tone mesh upper gives breathable comfort
- Soft, smooth midsole cushions your stride
- Tapered heel looks sleek, feels fast
Nike 833989-403: Free RN YOUTH(GS) Running Shoes NAVY (Obsidian/Metallic Silver-volt, 6 Y US)
- 100% Authentic
- Brand New
- Original Packaging
Nike Unisex-Kid's Revolution 5 Grade School Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 6Y Regular US Big Kid
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: The Nike Revolution 5 big kid's running shoes cushion your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: Lightweight mesh is stretchy and breathable, making these the Nike shoes kids need. Foam around the ankle is soft and comfortable. Revolutionary comfort helps kids run and play.
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE TRACTION: These Nike shoes are made with flexible and durable with rubber soles. Traditional laces create a secure fit.
- KID'S RUNNING SHOES: Imported, fabric: lightweight mesh knit upper, rubber outsole, foam ankle lining.
Nike Boys' Revolution 4 (GS) Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 7Y Youth US Big Kid
- Mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Non-marking rubber outsole offers excellent traction
- Deep flex grooves promote a natural range of motion.
Nike Boy's, Flex Runner Sneaker - Big Kid Black/White 6.5 M
- Stretchy, fabric uppers are breathable with leather sides
- Slip on style with elastic straps for an easy on and off
- Breathable fabric linings
- Foam padded footbed provides added comfort
- Rubber outsole for added durability
Nike Big Kids Roshe One GS Running Shoes, Black/Silver/White, 7 M US Big Kid
- Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Waffle outsole for traction
- Combination suede and textile upper for style and durability
- Cushioned collar for protection around ankle
- EVA foam outsole for lightweight impact absorption and durability
Nike Boys' Viale (GS) Running Shoe, Black/Black-Black, 6Y Youth US Big Kid
- Ultralight design inspired by the marathon runners of Breaking7
- Mesh upper allows breathability.
- Outsole helps optimize stability with lugs surrounding a midfoot cleft.
- Injected unit (IU) foam midsole for cushioning and long-lasting comfort
- Synthetic textile on foxing for style contrast.
Nike Air Max 90 EZ (GS) Youth Unisex Running, Size 6, Color Coral Stardust/Coral Stardust
- Girls Shoes
- Running Shoes
- Coral Stardust/Coral Stardust
Nike Youth Roshe One (Black/Black/Black)(6.5 M US Big Kid)
- Vendor Name: NIKE
- Style No: 599728-031
- Material : Textile/Suede
- Descr : ROSHE ONE (GS)
- Color : BLACK
Native Shoes - Jefferson Youth, Regatta Blue/Shell White, C12 M US
- Water-friendly, fast drying, lightweight foam
- Easy clean
- Durable rubber rand & toe cap
Challenges of Being a Mom and a Writer
It's loud in my home, kids running, yelling at the top of their lungs "I had it first! Give it back now!" Oh, the sweet sound of my children fighting over toys and who knows what else.
The dream of mine is to continue to stay at home with my children yet also pursue my passion of writing. How I love to release my thoughts and feelings and to put words into desirable stories and intriguing articles. Do I have a private office, clear of clutter and unwanted noise, and soft classical music playing in the background? Is there countless hours during the day where I am sipping on hot green tea while I freely type until my heart's content? I think not! Usually, I am hearing my one year old scream "Momma" every minute of the day. At this present moment, I am listening to Mary Poppins sing "Just a Spoon Full of Sugar", in the background. Not the perfect scenario for creative writing and imagination.
Even though I do not have the perfect writing environment, it is still my love to be home with my children and to be able to look into their beautiful faces and see their gratitude for me being there. Whether I am sneaking in computer time during naps or actually typing in the bathroom, while I watch my kids play in the bathtub, I wouldn't want to have it any other way. I came up with some ways to set aside time for my writing pursuit, some are smarter than others:
Take Advantage of Naps
I have one child in school and two still at home during the day. So, my youngest two require naps daily or they are like monsters ready to lash out at you in an instant. I tuck my kids in with a prayer and story and then head to my "office" where I sit with my laptop and let the creative juices flow. Usually I can fit in about two hours of work and which can yield a few articles. I feel so accomplished once it's time to wake them to pick up my oldest daughter from school.
Lunch Time Writing
I set up my laptop at the kitchen table during our daily lunchtime. I haven't figured out if this is smart or totally insane. You will see what I mean in a second. Imagine my situation just for a moment. Hot grilled cheeses have been taken off the griddle, quickly thrown on a plate with some fresh sliced seasonal fruit, and a cup of chocolate milk. My kids have to have their rich chocolate milk. As does the kid in all of us. I feel as though I am Super Mom, cooking my children a nutritious meal and in record time! I place my three year old and my one year old in their chairs at the table, place their food in front of them, and set up my laptop. My one year old is screaming for me to feed him bites of grilled cheese.
Once he gets a taste, he screams, arms flailing for more before he has even begun to chew the first bite. In between bites, I am trying to type my thoughts onto my computer, at lightning speed before I lose the words. All the while, my three year old angel has just picked up her cup with her greasy fingers and in an instant, the cup of chocolate milk is spilled onto the table, coming within inches of my laptop and papers. When I thought it couldn't get any worse, she decides to splat her hands in the milk, with a devilish smirk on her face, getting her hands all wet and sticky. Oh, doesn't this sound picture perfect!
Evening of Peace
I choose to also write at the end of the day, once my kids have been tucked into their warm and cozy beds, all snuggly for the night. This is my time to sit and experience total peace and relaxation, and letting my thoughts run as fast as they can on paper. So, as a stay at home mom and an aspiring writer, it's often difficult to manage the children, home, and have time to write, but it is possible. Whether you're giving the kids a bath and jotting down some thoughts at the same time or you're fitting in time at meals to write while you tackle spilled milk and sticky hands. It's all worth it because there's no other place that I would rather be and memories that I'd rather be making. I am thankful for those sticky hands, for they are the ones that motivate me and keep my writing dream alive.