Nikes Best Running Shoes in 2021
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, black/black, 11 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Men's Running Shoe White/Black-Pure Platinum 10.0
- Flyknit upper delivers lightweight stretch and support.
- Nike React technology creates an extremely smooth ride.
- Molded heel gives a secure, stable feel.
- Contoured collar sits right below your ankle for a comfortable fit.
- Outsole pattern has clear rubber on the forefoot and heel for durable traction just where you need it.
Nike Men's Tanjun Running Sneaker Black/White 10.5
Nike Men's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 9 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: The Nike Revolution 5 men's running shoes cushion your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. Minimalist design fits in just about anywhere your day takes you.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike men's shoes have lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. Reinforced heel and overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: Soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride, making these the running shoes men need. Textured outer wall reduces the weight of the shoe.
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE TRACTION: These Nike shoes are made with rubber outsoles, offering durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spacing in the tread lets your foot flex naturally.
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Lightweight knit wraps foot, foam midsole, rubber outsole, plush lining, soft sockliner.
Nike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe, black/white - anthracite - cool grey, 10.5 Regular US
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Downshifter 9 running shoe lets you take your sprints and runs to new levels.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature open mesh at the forefoot that is lightweight and breathable, keeping you comfortable throughout your run.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Closed mesh through the midfoot and heel provides structured support to our men's sneakers while the textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Men's shoes with an articulated, full-length midsole that provides resilient and flexible cushioning, while the no-sew midfoot saddle delivers support.
- RUN FREELY: Flex grooves provide traction and let your feet move naturally in your Nike running shoes and the soft, smooth midsole cushions your stride.
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 7 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: These Nike women's running shoes have been designed with lightweight material and a soft foam midsole, built to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. The textured outer wall of these women's running shoes help reduce weight and hide creases.
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally.
- NIKE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE: Imported, fabric: lightweight knit, plush padding, soft foam midsole, and rubber outsole.
Nike Mens Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe Anthracite/Metallic Silver/Black Size 11.5 M US
- TPU overlays provide targeted support for a snug, secure fit.
- Breathable mesh in the upper for ventilation and cooling.
- Phylon midsole in the forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Visible Max Air unit under the heel maximizes cushioning.
- Waffle fill outsole for durable, multi-surface traction.
Nike Women's Reax Run 5 Running Shoes White/Metallic Silver/Dark Grey 9
- Mesh upper, lace-up front
- Synthetic sole
Nike Men's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Cool Grey/Black-Reflective Silver-White, 10 Regular US
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Flex Experience RN 8 running shoe delivers lightweight comfort with a knit fabric that conforms to your every step.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature flex grooves in the outsole for natural flexibility and a soft mesh in the heel for an adaptive fit while running.
- DURABLE DESIGN: A no-sew overlay at the laces and toe tip adds durability to our men's running shoes while textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Injected unit sole midsole provides a resilient ride and enough durability to double as an outsole. This allows for a reduction in rubber and overall weight on your running shoes.
- RUN FREELY: Hexagonal flex grooves offer 6 different flex points for running freely in your Nike running shoes and the rounded heel rolls with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Women's Running Shoe Black/White-Thunder Grey Size 7.5
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds
- Cushlon ST foam provides soft, responsive cushioning
SYTYCD S7: July 8 2020; Alex Wong Detached Achilles Tendon - Cannot Dance for 3 Months; In Bottom 3 Billy Bell & Ashley Galvan
So You Think You Can Dance, Season 7, July 8 2020; Elimination Results: In the bottom three were-- Alex Wong (due to his injury), Billy Bell, and Ashley Galvan. Alex was cut due to lacerated Achilles tendon.
Yet, if Alex ruptured his Achilles heel- which his MRI will confirm or rule out- he will be unable to dance for the remainder of the competition and will thus be cut tonight. Soccer star David Beckham had the same injury and has thus far been unable to play for three months. If the injury turns out to be minor and Alex is able to dance next week, the judges will likely keep him in the competition. He performed an unbelievable Hip-Hop last week. If Alex stays, then the judges will decide which of the two other dancers in danger will leave the stage for the last time as a competitor.
Live from Hollywood, dressed as angels, the Top 8, sans injured Alex Wong, began the show with a routine choreographed by Mia Michaels to Sting's 'When We Dance'- Ade Obayomi substituted for Alex. Just before the dancers learn their fates- whether they will stay or be cut- the judges' appraisals of their performances from last night are reviewed.
The first dancers to learn their SYTYCD fates were: Billy Bell and Lauren Froderman. Host Cat Deeley made the pronouncements. The first to learn he's in the bottom three, with Alex, was Billy Bell. Sexy Lauren Froderman is safe!
The next dancers to learn their fates, in this sequence, were: Kent Boyd, Jose Ruiz, and Robert Roldan. All three are safe! The first person Kent hugged was Lauren F., with him he shared an intimate kiss at the end of their performance last night.
The last dancers to learn their fates were: Ashley Galvan and AdéChiké Torbert. Ashley is in the bottom three, which makes AdéChiké safe. Mia said she didn't know why Ashley was there. She explained to AdéChiké that she had seemed harsh and insensitive last night in a criticism of one of his routines. She said she loved him and it was just tough love. She felt his light had dimmed this week, compared with the previous week. But she thinks he's great.
Next up: All-Stars Anya Garnis and Pasha Kovalev: Anya and Pasha are a wicked couple, so hot, so the best. They danced a hot ballroom number to 'Magic Carpet Ride (No Comprende Edit)' by Mighty Dub Katz. Then, the original Broadway cast of In the Heights performed '96,000'.
Dance Solos in the Dancer's Style: The first dancer in danger to dance for his life was Billy Bell. He danced Contemporary to the music 'To Build a Home' by The Cinematic Orchestra. The next to dance for her life was Ashley Galvan, who danced Lyrical to 'Lost (Acoustic)' by Anouk. Alex, of course, was unable to dance.
Judges Deliberation: Cat sent the judges- Nigel Lythgoe, Mia Michaels, Adam Shankman- backstage to deliberate about which dancer to send home. Meanwhile, Natasha Bedingfield did a dynamic performance of 'Touch' with eight of the twelve SYTYCD all-stars backing her with an energetic routine- Lauren G., Neil, Dominic, Ade, Courtney, Mark, Comfort, and Kathryn.
The 'Cut' Decision: The decision was made by default rather than deliberation. The results of Alex's MRI showed that Alex has a lacerated Achilles tendon, which will keep him from dancing for at least three months. So, he was cut, of course.
About Alex's Injury: Alex came on center stage using crutches. He allowed Nigel to share the MRI results of his injury, which came in late last night, which is that he has lacerated Achilles tendon- the tendon has detached from the heel bone. Alex will have an operation on Tuesday July 13 that will reattach the tendon to the bone. There's an 80% chance Alex will be dancing again after three-months rest. Nigel has invited Alex to compete on SYTYCD next year.
Tears rolled down Alex's eyes as his SYTYCD journey was reviewed on the large screens and as the judges praised him. Alex said he is very appreciative of all that he learned from being on the show. He will miss his dancer friends, who were also all in tears.
Next Wednesday, the Top 7 dancers will dance. On Thursday, another dancer will be cut. The guy-to-girl ratio is now 5:2.
Cut Dates; Cut Dancers:
7/08: Alex Wong, 23; Vancouver, Canada; Ballet. (Injured)
7/01: Melinda Sullivan, 22; Thousand Oaks, CA; Tap.
6/24: Cristina Santana, 24; San Diego, CA; Salsa.
6/17: Alexie Agdeppa, 23; Rowland Heights, CA; Jazz.
The Top 7 Dancers (plus age, hometown, amp; dance expertise):
AdéChiké Torbert, 23; Brooklyn, NY; Contemporary.
Ashley Galvan, 19; Visalia, CA; Lyrical.
Billy Bell, 20; West Palm Beach, FL; Contemporary.
Jose Ruiz, 21; Miami, FL; B-Boy.
Kent Boyd, 18; Botkins, OH; Contemporary Jazz.
Lauren Froderman, 18; Phoenix, AZ; Contemporary Jazz.
Robert Roldan, 19; Thousand Oaks, CA; Contemporary.
Injured Alex Wong Couldn't Dance; Lauren amp; Kent Best;
July 1; Melinda Sullivan Cut; Billy, Robert Also in Bottom 3;
June 24; Cristina is Cut: Melinda amp; Robert Also in Bottom 3;
Cristina amp; Pasha Hot; Jose amp; Kathryn Do Bollywood;
Partner W/ All-Stars June 16; Alex Wong Raises Standard;
Cristina Santana amp; Nathan Trasoras Are Hot Stuff;