Reddit Best Nike Running Shoes in 2022
Nike Mens Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe Anthracite/Metallic Silver/Black Size 11
- TPU overlays provide targeted support for a snug, secure fit.
- Breathable mesh in the upper for ventilation and cooling.
- Phylon midsole in the forefoot for lightweight cushioning.
- Visible Max Air unit under the heel maximizes cushioning.
- Waffle fill outsole for durable, multi-surface traction.
Nike Mens Air Visi Pro Vi Nbk Black/Anthracite Ankle-High Nubuck Basketball Shoe - 10M
- A balance of synthetic leather and a collar design focused on comfort gives this player an unmatched shoe to take their game to the next level
- Tri-vis Air-Sole unit in the heel for impact protection with a full Phylon midsole for added lightweight cushioning
- Solid rubber with herringbone for traction and flex grooves for flexibility
- Rubber sole
Nike Mens Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe University Red/White 11 M US
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
Nike Flex 2016 RN Blue
Nike Flex RN 2018 Men's Running Shoe
- Circular-knit upper provides strategic stretch and support.
- Dynamic Flywire cables deliver a locked-down fit.
- Tri-star outsole pattern enhances flexibility.
- Minimal heel design is made with soft foam to secure the back of your foot while allowing natural movement.
Nike Mens Free RN Running Shoes Black/Black/Anthracite 831508-002 Size 10
- Breathable mesh bootie upper uses Flywire cables to create a secure, locked-down fit
- Low-profile midsole and rounded heel encourage a natural footstrike and running gait
- New tri-star outsole pattern expands on impact and contracts at toe-off, moving with your stride while providing flexible cushioning and durable traction
- Synthetic sole
- Reflective details enhance visibility in low light
Nike Mens Shox Gravity Fabric Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker, Black, Size 9.5
- Mesh upper creates a flexible and breathable fit
- Flywire cables and pull-tab laces provide a secure fit
- Flex grooves in the outsole creates a natural range of motion
- Four circles in outsole use rocket-inspired design
Nike Men's Zoom Strike Dark Grey/White - Stealth Black Ankle-High Mesh Running Shoe 10.5M
Nike Mens Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running Shoe Black/White-Volt 9.5
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot
- Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion
Nike Roshe One - 511881 026
Understanding Klinefelter's Syndrome
Klinefelter's Syndrome is a genetic condition that affects boy infants and is characterized by the presence of one or more extra X chromosomes. This article explores the basics of how the condition is diagnosed and how it affects males as they mature.
Klinefelter's Syndrome is difficult to recognize and diagnose prior to the onset of puberty. Boys with this condition tend to be somewhat delayed in motor and linguistic development. With the onset of puberty, the testicles will remain small and there may be a complete absence of sperm in the semen. One physical sign of the condition can be extra long legs in relation to the trunk of the body. In rare cases, abnormally large breasts may develop in the male at the onset of puberty.
Klinefelter's Syndrome occurs in approximately 1 in 1,000 male infants. Diagnosis is done by studying the chromosomal patterns and by tests of hormone levels. If the condition is diagnosed early enough, say by the age of 11, testosterone can be prescribed and while the boys will have a delayed or slower puberty process, it can still be in the normal range.
As adults, if treated with testosterone, males with Klinefelter's Syndrome will have scrotum and penis that are of normal size and function. They may have slightly less body hair and beard than is considered normal, but the hormone treatment will also help to normalize that.
Sexual libido and potency develop normally, although there is a reduction in fertility. There are usually only a few thousand sperms per ejaculation as compared to the several hundred million sperms present in a normal male's ejaculation. This said, males with Klinefelter's Syndrome do manage to procreate. However, since the syndrome is genetically linked, genetic counseling would be advised for those who wish to have children and options other than biological procreation may be recommended.
Klinefelter's Syndrome is not a disease, and with modern medical methods, males with this condition should develop relatively normally and lead normal lives.